/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Proof of the existence of Allah!

strivingobserver98
03-14-2016, 02:59 PM

Barbershop story

A man went to a barbershop to have his hair cut and his beard trimmed. As the barber began to work, they began to have a good conversation. They talked about so many things and various subjects.

When they eventually touched on the subject of Allaah, the barber said: "I don't believe that Allaah exists."

"Why do you say that?" asked the customer.

"Well, you just have to go out in the street to realize that Allaah doesn't exist. Tell me, if Allaah exists, would there be so many sick people? Would there be abandoned children? If Allaah existed, there would be neither suffering nor pain. I can't imagine a loving an Allaah who would allow all of these things."

The customer thought for a moment, but didn't respond because he didn't want to start an argument. The barber finished his job and the customer left the shop.

Just after he left the barbershop, he saw a man in the street with long, stringy, dirty hair and an untrimmed beard. He looked dirty and unkempt.

The customer turned back and entered the barber shop again and he said to the barber: "You know what? Barbers do not exist."

"How can you say that?" asked the surprised barber. "I am here, and I am a barber. And I just worked on you!"

"No!" the customer exclaimed. "Barbers don't exist because if they did, there would be no people with dirty long hair and untrimmed beards, like that man outside."

"Ah, but barbers DO exist! What happens is, people do not come to me."

"Exactly!"- affirmed the customer. "That's the point! Allaah, too, DOES exist! What happens, is, people don't go to Him and do not look for Him.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Serinity
03-14-2016, 03:35 PM
So the reason why there are chaos around the world may be because WE don't obey Allah. If everyone on earth was to obey Allah and search for Him, I am pretty sure Allah would make the Earth prosper, if Allah wills that is.

Kiro
03-14-2016, 04:00 PM
just because evil exists doesn't negate God's existence.

keiv
03-14-2016, 04:56 PM
I get the message this story is trying to give off but, this story is giving the assumption that anyone who follows and worships Allah and the religion are free from harm and sufferring which is not true at all.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Serinity
03-14-2016, 05:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kiro
just because evil exists doesn't negate God's existence.

It is like saying "The police doesn't exist cuz there are robberies happening, why aren't the police doing anything?
It is like saying "for there to be a god, god has to do everything we want, god have to make us happy"

well Allah created evil, the darkness and the light. The problem is people ASSUME and give DEMANDS on how God should be, while it is God that is th Master.

It is like saying to your mom "you are not my mom otherwise you would have given me everything I WANTED!"

They want God to do things their way. While wr should do it God's way.

they have twisted the master - slave mindset with God. Yes God wants us to be happy, wants to help etc. BUT OVERALL, realise first that you are HIS slave and you have to do it God's way. Saying otherwise is arrogance.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.