/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Ark of covenant

Faithbox
03-14-2016, 08:09 PM
Salam brothers and Sisters,

I have a lot of questions concidering the Ark of Covenant.
Do muslims believe in this object?
Is the truth hidden in it?
Will it show up once again?

I hope someone of you people have knowledge about this subject

Thank you

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Khalid Saifullah
03-14-2016, 08:40 PM
Wa alaikumus salaam.

It's referrer to as Tabut in the Quran.

It has various relics of the previous prophets.

And it may be hidden somehere to resurface before qiyamet.

Like the ring of Sulayman as and the staff of Musa as.

The dabbatul Ard may use these objects towards the end of time.

In the time of Musa as, it's presence ensured victory for the Israelites.

Abz2000
03-14-2016, 09:27 PM
It re-surfaced once with Talut, when the angels carried it as a sign, the he went on jihaad in Allah's way and scattered the infidels with around 300 men by Allah's leave after dismissing his huge army.
God knows about the future.......so many stories, but a few certain facts, more than sufficient to work on :)

Faithbox
03-14-2016, 10:12 PM
Thank you for the information Brothers.

I heard something about this ark that will function again in the third temple of solomon that the jews in Israël want to rebuild i the same place of the al aqsa mosque.

Will this temple ever been build or does islamic teaching denies this?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abz2000
03-14-2016, 10:34 PM
God knows, it is everyone's duty to submit to Him, accept Muhammad pbuh as the final messenger of God, and follow and establish the laws and guidance of the Quran to the best of their sincere and truthful ability, all else falls naturally into place doesn't it?

Why the confusion and division or would that be for contention and opposition???

Faithbox
03-14-2016, 10:37 PM
The only thing i know ie that this temple will fuction for the jewish messiah.

Abz2000
03-14-2016, 11:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Faithbox
The only thing i know ie that this temple will fuction for the jewish messiah.
How many versions of the same individual are supposed to be there? And which "god" does that one work for?

Or is it like that scene of confusion out of PK where he's running down the alley whilst being chased and says that he's found out so far on his journey on planet earth that there are loads of "gods" who own different companies and have different requirements and one's method of worship doesn't work for another......then goes around the neonatal unit to check babies' bottoms for birth stamps in order to understand how each knows which company it's got to join?

The heavens and earth would surely have been in corruption and confusion if the truth and God's laws had to be in accord with each person's desires.

M.I.A.
03-14-2016, 11:35 PM
Sooo many voices lol, choice is a blessing.

..if one is only compelled then all he can do is turn up..

And produce character.

After all the Israelites worked for pharoe.

...that's a lot of staff!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.