PDA

View Full Version : Life Goals

The-Deist
03-14-2016, 09:07 PM
As title says.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
03-14-2016, 09:18 PM
To get this microchip out of my head so that i can think clearly all the time.
the rest follows.

The-Deist
03-14-2016, 09:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
To get this microchip out of my head so that i can think clearly all the time.
the rest follows.
Microchip?

Tell me more.

Abz2000
03-14-2016, 10:28 PM
Dunno if there's much that needs telling, but the one that's causing this:

Along with all the debauchery and high adrenaline pushed since age 6/7 morning and evening.

But tell me, is it normal for one's family members including mother, brothers and sisters to pretend all's ok and ask: how you doing, how're the kids, here's a small "gift" in an envelope for you to spend and relax, when they know about it? Whilst refusing you your lawful inheritance and ability to move about or get things done through the land?

Takes some amount of pressure to elicit such betrayal no?

Bukhari Hadith*no: 559
Narrated / Authority Of:*Abdullah bin Umar
Allah's Apostle (SAW) said, "A woman was tortured and was put in (Hell) Fire because of a cat which she had kept locked till it died of hunger."
Allah's Apostle (SAW) further said, Allah knows better.
"Allah said (to the woman), 'You neither fed it nor watered when you locked it up, nor did you set it free to eat the vermin of the earth.' "

http://mobile.ahadith.co.uk/chapter.php?page=2&cid=127

But that's the global situation no?
Pushing debauchery and suppressing Islam in secular and puppet secular lands, and then arresting people for trying to migrate to the Islamic State whilst bombing the Islamic State and sabotaging it's success.
what argument do they have remaining?
None as far as i can see.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
TMGuide
03-15-2016, 04:44 AM
To pass the test called life :statisfie

azc
03-15-2016, 07:02 AM
Varies from person to person

BilalKid
03-15-2016, 09:51 AM
better muslim :inshallah

~ Sabr ~
03-15-2016, 10:02 AM
Greetings StrivingForDeen,

My life goal is to become such a person that Allaah and His Rasool :saws: are happy with me.

Umm Abed
03-15-2016, 12:18 PM
Mine are that I achieve something which will continue to benefit me when I meet Allah, like making a well or borehole, for eg. anything beneficial. And of course staying firm on the deen of Islam, ameen.

ConcealedGem
03-15-2016, 12:47 PM
For Allah to be happy with me.. To finish hifz and to be of use to the ummah someway or another. :(

strivingobserver98
03-15-2016, 12:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by NinjaInBlack
For Allah to be happy with me.. To finish hifz and to be of use to the ummah someway or another. :(
:ia: you will achieve your goals.

Recite this supplication.

Imam Nawawi (Allah be pleased with him) relates the following prophetic supplication in his Book of Remembrances (Kitab al-Adhkar):

“O Allah! There is nothing easy except that which You make easy; and You make the difficult, if You wish, easy (Allahumma la sahla illa ma ja`altahu sahla wa anta taj`al ul-hazna idha shi’ta sahla)”

اللهُمَّ لا سَهْلَ إلا مَا جَعَلتَهُ سَهْلا وَ أنتَ تَجْعَلُ الحزْنَ إذا شِئْتَ سَهْلا

ConcealedGem
03-15-2016, 01:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان
:ia: you will achieve your goals.

Recite this supplication.

Imam Nawawi (Allah be pleased with him) relates the following prophetic supplication in his Book of Remembrances (Kitab al-Adhkar):

“O Allah! There is nothing easy except that which You make easy; and You make the difficult, if You wish, easy (Allahumma la sahla illa ma ja`altahu sahla wa anta taj`al ul-hazna idha shi’ta sahla)”

اللهُمَّ لا سَهْلَ إلا مَا جَعَلتَهُ سَهْلا وَ أنتَ تَجْعَلُ الحزْنَ إذا شِئْتَ سَهْلا
jazakallahu khayran

lonewolf007
03-15-2016, 01:32 PM
To live and die as a true Muslim and to perform hajj before I die insha'Allah

may Allah make it easy for us and grant us to live and die in the haqq Ameen

strivingobserver98
03-15-2016, 01:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by lonewolf007
To live and die as a true Muslim and to perform hajj before I die insha'Allah

may Allah make it easy for us and grant us to live and die in the haqq Ameen

Ameen Ya Rabb Al Alameen.

Kiro
03-15-2016, 01:46 PM
to travel the world like a nomad

noraina
03-15-2016, 02:09 PM
To remain strong in my faith and always repenting to Allah till my last breaths, be the coolness of my parents' eyes and raise righteous children and perhaps be of some benefit to others along the way.

The-Deist
03-17-2016, 11:32 PM
I am going to say my life goal is to beat racism, unite our communities and live life all united with world peace.

Of course there are others.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.