/* */

PDA

View Full Version : social experiment.. what would you do?

BilalKid
03-15-2016, 09:53 AM
donald trump :p

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
fakerameen
03-15-2016, 11:03 AM
i'll give him a hand and be like take back what you said about my people or die! and then i'll tell him to( incase if he lives, i mean still hangin) donate some of the billions he's got to all my muslim refuggee brothers and sisters(i'll make him write a will on my samsung note phone( while his phone is going to be in my hands, and i'll be making a video( i'll grab it from him while he takes it out to call someone ok)) and then to call mcdonalds and pizza hut and order some stuff( for me:shade:) .....but wait.....(dan dan dan!!! ) then i'll tell him that he's about to die! and if he has any last wishes or any message for his people.........now when i record all the dumb things he's said about everyone and all the profanity that he'll use( incase if he's being too courteous then i'll ask him tell me what u think about blah blah blah, i'll address everyone he dislikes.....) now i'll help him up (as soon as i see my orders coming, anyone that reaches first) and then run away and tell them mr.trump is going to pay........and then i'll post that video on youtube....... i'm going to sue him!!! and ruin his life!!!

i'm literally gonna do that. sorry if that was toooo evil but i'm being honest.........

BilalKid
03-15-2016, 02:13 PM
who will pick him?? ;D

ConcealedGem
03-15-2016, 02:18 PM
Lol

id just give him the evils n then go back to what I was doing.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
The-Deist
03-15-2016, 07:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BilalKid
donald trump [emoji14]

Pick him up.

fakerameen
03-16-2016, 03:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BilalKid
who will pick him?? ;D
i will, but after i'm done with him............;D;):Evil:

Eric H
03-16-2016, 04:03 PM
Its not often you get the undivided attention of a politician, I can think of lots of questions I would like to ask him, it could take a couple of hours, but then I would phone the Mexican police and ask for help. :D

Just kidding, but it was nice to have those thoughts for a moment, sadly I would have to try and help him up.

BilalKid
03-17-2016, 02:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by rameen-
i will, but after i'm done with him............;d;):evil:
;d;d

Muslim Woman
03-17-2016, 03:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
sadly I would have to try and help him up.
sadly me too :(

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.