/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ethiopian girl guarded by lions

strivingobserver98
03-15-2016, 10:21 AM
Subhan Allah!

Allah's help is always near.

A 12-year-old girl who was abducted and beaten by men trying to force her into a marriage was found being guarded by three lions who apparently had chased off her captors, a policeman said Tuesday.The girl, missing for a week, had been taken by seven men who wanted to force her to marry one of them, said Sgt. Wondimu Wedajo, speaking by telephone from the provincial capital of Bita Genet, about 350 miles southwest of Addis Ababa.

She was beaten repeatedly before she was found June 9 by police and relatives on the outskirts of Bita Genet, Wondimu said. She had been guarded by the lions for about half a day, he said.

“They stood guard until we found her and then they just left her like a gift and went back into the forest,” Wondimu said.

“If the lions had not come to her rescue, then it could have been much worse. Often these young girls are raped and severely beaten to force them to accept the marriage,” he said.

'Some kind of miracle'

Tilahun Kassa, a local government official who corroborated Wondimu’s version of the events, said one of the men had wanted to marry the girl against her wishes.
“Everyone thinks this is some kind of miracle, because normally the lions would attack people,” Wondimu said.
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/8305836/ns.../#.VufhVVuLTnA

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BilalKid
03-15-2016, 02:15 PM
lions are friendly?? :?

sister herb
03-15-2016, 02:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BilalKid
lions are friendly?? :?
Lions weren´t hungry or she didn´t try to run away.

greenhill
03-15-2016, 02:45 PM
We are all Allah's creatures :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
lonewolf007
03-15-2016, 02:47 PM
Wow subhan'Allah that's amazing. I love lions they're awesome :D

Souljette
03-15-2016, 05:47 PM
Ye I saw this picture and wondered that animals have more mercy that a humans that's the state of this world SubhanAllah

BeTheChange
03-15-2016, 07:21 PM
Even the animals couldn't stand the men's brutality.

Allah Hu Akbar.

May Allah swt save us from harm. Ameen.

Allah swt is the most merciful.

Simply_Logical
03-15-2016, 09:34 PM
Alhamdulillah thats soo kewl

is it wrong but i feel like going ROAAAAAAAAAAAR now loool ;D;D;D

ConcealedGem
03-15-2016, 09:56 PM
I want a lion as a best friend. -_-

strivingobserver98
03-15-2016, 09:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by NinjaInBlack
I want a lion as a best friend. -_-
Like this?

noraina
03-15-2016, 10:24 PM
Why not? Animals are much more genuine than people these days. Certain cats in my neighbour will hiss at me while others will come purring for a stroke, no hidden motives. Would be the same with a lion, I suppose - at least I'll know where I stand with it, it'll either befriend me or eat me. :/

Although he has his face so close subhanAllah. Those teeth!

ConcealedGem
03-16-2016, 05:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان
Like this?

Yup.

ardianto
03-16-2016, 02:20 PM
I believe, that's happened because Allah ordered those lions to protect her.

Abz2000
03-16-2016, 07:16 PM
Allah once made the lions peaceful for His Prophet Daniel pbuh and made them violent towards the unjust oppressors who plotted against Allah and His messenger. With the result that the king ruled by decree that everyone must submit to Allah, the Living God of the heavens and the earth.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.