/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Good Book to Learn Arabic

holyquranclass
03-15-2016, 06:00 PM
Asslam o Alaikum !
I want to Learn Arabic please suggest me good book to learn Arabic.
Jazak ALLAh

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
03-22-2016, 05:14 AM
:wa:

Madina Arabic books with video tutorials r available free online.

BeTheChange
03-29-2016, 08:50 PM
Walaikumasalaam

Please browse through the literature using the below link;

http://www.kalamullah.com/learning-a...ml?links=false

“Verily we have sent it down as an Arabic Qur’ân in order that you may understand” [Soorah Yusuf: 2]

“And thus We have inspired unto you (O Muhammad) an Arabic Qur’ân that you may warn the mother of the towns (Makkah) and all around it” [Soorah ash-Shura: 7]

“And truly this (the Qur’ân) is a revelation from the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists), which the trustworthy Ruh (Jibreel) has brought down upon your heart (O Muhammad) that you may be (one) of the warners, in the plain Arabic language” [Soorah ash-Shura: 192-195]

Mazpop
04-04-2016, 06:10 PM
Ive got a book and it helps me alot iits called arabic course for english speaking students there are 3 books with within one set.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.