/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The True and the Fake World War lll

Khalid Saifullah
03-16-2016, 05:36 PM
We have two versions of everything in this world, from clothing to wars. We have leaders of countries, often powerful countries, who present themselves as genuine, but who are fake; we have genuine clothing labels from Europe, but in reality they are worse than fake; we have absolute war criminals who are paraded as innocent and brave, but are the most cowardly; and then we have wars which seem to be genuine, but they are nothing but a smokescreen for different agendas and bigger wars. To be able to figure all this out is very easy: whatever message the media is feeding us, take the direct opposite meaning.

Now let’s come to the question of World War III. It would seem that the war taking place right now in the Middle-East (in Syria), a war in which nearly every country of the world has a stake in, is not the prophesied great battles known as Malhama (Armageddon) to be fought towards the end of times, but it may be a forerunner to it. The reason for this is that all the participating countries (I’m not referring to the internal resistance movements), are either secular or despotic in nature, are either fighting for political survival, for natural resources, by the bidding of their false Zionist masters, or due to monetary incentives. In contrast, the Great Battles toward the end of time will be a battle between Iman and Kufr (faith and disbelief), not country against country. These prophesized battles may not be far off as the 65 to 100 minor doomsday signs have all materialized, and so these current wars are merely meant to weaken those forces who would eventually play a role in opposing the disbelievers of the future. It may be WW III for countries whose economies are run by greedy corporations and bankers, but for Muslims, it’s nothing but fitnah (mischief), a means of decimating themselves, and a way of separating those Muslims who will eventually fight under the flag of Islam (the Caliphate) or the flag on Nationalism.#

Whether one supports the USA-led Israeli coalition, the Russians and her allies, or the 35 odd Muslim countries who never united on anything up until now, does not matter. In all three situations, Muslims are the losers. Ironically, these 35 Muslim countries had never united up to this stage, but they have now united under the Arab flag, amassing over 350 000 ground troops to march into Syria. It seems they are dying to die! Hasn’t the West shed enough of Muslim blood already for Muslims to go in and get themselves further killed? As long as one fights under a nationalistic flag, you are fighting a war on behalf of a Satanistic order, and not for the Sovereignty of the Almighty. Everyone wants a noble death, and what’s so noble in dying for satan?

Right now, and this is my own theory, this fake world War III has been engineered by greedy men for purposes of destroying the Muslim world. And why not? Part of the outcome of World War I was the dismantling of the Ottoman Caliphate. World War II was engineered solely for Israel to gain a foothold in the Middle-East, and become a nuclear a superpower so that none can attack her, and to divide the Muslims. And now ninety years down the line, it’s time to pick the ripe fruits. One enemy of the Muslims, the so-called Muslim-friendly NATO, is driving the Muslims into the arms of their other enemy- Russia and her allies. Are the Muslims so blind not to see this?

If these 35 Muslim countries do invade Syria, Russia and her allies will directly annihilate these inexperienced Muslim armies from the front, whilst the USA will coax them forward from the back. If they do not move, a few “mysterious” missiles from the opposite camp will force them to move. Trapped between the devil and the deep blue sea, the Muslim leaders who so eagerly licked the boots of their western masters, those who were eager to sit at the UN plotting the demise of their neighbors, those who were installed in power in order to rule as per the satanistic elements of democracy, will come to the stark realization that it’s not only the West that abandoned them, but the Almighty too.

After this massive culling of Muslim flesh, when the Muslims will not have any political or military muscle left in the Middle East, the illuminati will cause the mutual destruction of Israel. You see, there will be no need for Israel anymore, political Zionism will be killed as its presence will endanger the West, but the Zionists will regroup in Isfahan. However, the Muslim world will be in a huge predicament: who will be there to lead the ummah, who will be there to lead the fight to retake al-Aqsa? Currently, there are only western stooges to lead the ummah all the way down the cliff, none of whom as much as wagged a finger at Israel. Post WW III, some of them may be recolonised, some will be busy fighting each other, and most of them would’ve lost their power and maybe relocated to Hawaii. A pious Almighty-fearing non-puppet unifying figure will be sought. This leader may come in the form of Imam al-Mahdi, leading the soldiers with the Black Flags, and thereafter Sayyadina Isa (Jesus), or before these august personalities, any anti-Western Islamic leader of stature, involved in any resistance movement of note against the West.

It is at this stage that the true Malhama will start. It may happen in a few months time, in a few years, maybe in the next century, or my theory could be completely false. This is only in the knowledge of the Almighty. The all-Just Almighty, who is aware of the so many unspeakable atrocities against innocent Muslims in western imperialistic wars, who is aware of the many hypocrites betraying Islam, of so many Muslims colluding with the west to kill fellow Muslims, will now use His true soldiers to even things out. O West, don’t for one moment think that the child you ripped from her mother’s stomach, the millions of refugees you created by sponsoring internal wars in various countries, the father you killed by means of drone strikes leaving his family of 12 to fend for themselves, the school going kid you butchered after planting a rusted kitchen knife on her… will not be avenged. Malhama means mass slaughter, and it will be mass slaughter of the oppressors. Everything that goes around comes around.

At this stage, the One World Order led by Iblees in person will try to establish a One-World Government based on Satanism after destabilizing the world in the wake of its fake world War III, but they will not be able to do so. The earth belongs to the Almighty, not to Iblees. Besides true Muslims, you will have many sincere Christians (some aver that they will be Eastern Orthodox Christians who now mostly reside in Russia), referred to as Rum in the Prophetic Traditions (ahadith), who will combine forces with the Muslims to fight this devilish order from taking root. The good news is that they will succeed. Biblical prophecy also hints at the idea that the Jews, those who love life more than death, will spend seven years destroying their machinery of war, maybe even their nuclear arsenal, setting the stage for the Great Battles to be waged with sword and spear in the time of the Imam al-Mahdi.

The Malhama battles and the coming of the great Imam al-Mahdi signal the first of the Major signs, after which the remainder of the Major signs will come in rapid succession. We are living on the brink of change in this world today, it’s a world where life is cheap and faith is expensive, fraud is common and honesty is rare, and dying during the course of the day is more certain than living to see another sunrise. Let our life not be wasted in the service of anyone but our Creator.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Serinity
03-16-2016, 07:22 PM
May Allah strengthen our faith! Ameen.

Idk who to trust. The West? no. The ISIS? Idk.

I will just wait and see how things unfold. I will always be with the Muslims, with those whom Allah is with.

May Allah protect us and guide us before it is too late. Ameen.

Faithbox
03-16-2016, 07:48 PM
I can tell you that Algeria and Egypt not to forget Pakistan are manpower and experience atthe same time. Since i know that fpr Egypt something bad will come i can ensure you this. The rougly 100 million peoplemeill not flee like syrians... They will beat them to hell. i know egyptians iam a half one myself and they are always in trouble with each other but when it comes they unite really good.Iam searching hard for the christian group the prophet pbuh told us aboyt that would be our best friends during and after the malhama. Somehow i think orthodox Christians/russians will take this place. They in comparison with all the other christians sects also fight with faith instead of fighting for money.ISIS is shaitans order. Suïcide? You go to hell for that. Blowing up mosques during fajr? Welcome to hell. Forcing women to cover face and hands? Haram, you are allowed in islam to shoe your face and hands as a women. Torture people? Nothing islamic about that. Encouraging to kill all the kufars? I love kufars as much as anyone. The only way i can get them in islam is by showing the beauty of islam and give them the wisedom it has. Crucify people? No words for it. I want them dead all of them. I want the saudi royals dead aswell. I wamt to see saudi arabia back as it was. And the wealtj being used for the ummah. Free hajj. Free food and clothing for the poor. I wish i could be a leader of a country to make things better.

M.I.A.
03-16-2016, 08:13 PM
In an alternative reality the Saudi government overthrows Saddam Hussain and deposes the lybian government..

It goes on to reconcile with Iran and agree to disagree in peace.

Unfortunately I have no idea where those places are unless you show me a map with names on.. So I don't know what would have happened next..

..but as it happens for all the aid we give and zakat we send..

Ain't nobody made a plan on it other than Allah swt... Or the "wicked west'

To be fair im a pacifist anyway.

Who's next Africa? ...probably not.

Let's not do shirk for a second and say only Allah swt.

I have no idea seriously... I even looked at a map!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Serinity
03-16-2016, 08:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Faithbox
I can tell you that Algeria and Egypt not to forget Pakistan are manpower and experience atthe same time. Since i know that fpr Egypt something bad will come i can ensure you this. The rougly 100 million peoplemeill not flee like syrians... They will beat them to hell. i know egyptians iam a half one myself and they are always in trouble with each other but when it comes they unite really good.Iam searching hard for the christian group the prophet pbuh told us aboyt that would be our best friends during and after the malhama. Somehow i think orthodox Christians/russians will take this place. They in comparison with all the other christians sects also fight with faith instead of fighting for money.ISIS is shaitans order. Suïcide? You go to hell for that. Blowing up mosques during fajr? Welcome to hell. Forcing women to cover face and hands? Haram, you are allowed in islam to shoe your face and hands as a women. Torture people? Nothing islamic about that. Encouraging to kill all the kufars? I love kufars as much as anyone. The only way i can get them in islam is by showing the beauty of islam and give them the wisedom it has. Crucify people? No words for it. I want them dead all of them. I want the saudi royals dead aswell. I wamt to see saudi arabia back as it was. And the wealtj being used for the ummah. Free hajj. Free food and clothing for the poor. I wish i could be a leader of a country to make things better.
Afaik, you can not love the kuffar.

But before you can change the world, you have to change yourself. So start with yourself. That way, your family will notice, they may change because of the goodness they see.

Afterwards it will spread from family to family..... From village to village, from city to city. from country to country.. And suddenly you have whole nations standing for Islam, in shaa' Allah.

Allahu alam.

Faithbox
03-16-2016, 10:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity
Afaik, you can not love the kuffar.

But before you can change the world, you have to change yourself. So start with yourself. That way, your family will notice, they may change because of the goodness they see.

Afterwards it will spread from family to family..... From village to village, from city to city. from country to country.. And suddenly you have whole nations standing for Islam, in shaa' Allah.

Allahu alam.
I disagree brother,
In my country ( the netherlands ) i jave met more kufars that kept me on straightpath and made me do less sinning than any muslim around.
Because someone does not follow islam does not mean hes from another planet.
You have something called good hearted people with no need in bad things.

It was the kufar parrents of my kufar mate that took better care of me than my own parrents. I also know a catholic lady that is very strict in her religion and has a warm heart. Never say something like that again. Allah swt gave us a beautifull and less beautifull thing in our heart, and islam is there to upgrade and understand that.

This is mister Gadaffi predicting the future and look how the other muslim leaders laugh at him and look how it ended up. Iam ashamed of the ummah today.
Just sick off it, and i have no understanding for the people loyal to this kind of leaders.

M.I.A.
03-16-2016, 10:50 PM
...makes sense, although people I know tell me of how lybian refugees...immigrants..feared his name.

Everybody can talk a good game I suppose but to get past the lols is very hard..

I suppose reach is God given.

Don't do it annakin I have the higher ground!!!

I say in jest, but the look on his face is real.

Allah swt have mercy upon us..

Faithbox
03-16-2016, 11:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
...makes sense, although people I know tell me of how lybian refugees...immigrants..feared his name.

Everybody can talk a good game I suppose but to get past the lols is very hard..

I suppose reach is God given.

Don't do it annakin I have the higher ground!!!

I say in jest, but the look on his face is real.

Allah swt have mercy upon us..
Ameen,
He gotkilled for mainly 2 reasons:
Trading oil for gold and trying to convince arab countrys touse golden dinars again.
Trying to establish a united states of africa

M.I.A.
03-16-2016, 11:36 PM
....reeeally..

Well if it were that easy.. It would already have been done before...

Not a David blain quote.

Although you already know the story of the guy who brings rain to Africa.

Serinity
03-17-2016, 07:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Faithbox
I disagree brother,
In my country ( the netherlands ) i jave met more kufars that kept me on straightpath and made me do less sinning than any muslim around.
Because someone does not follow islam does not mean hes from another planet.
You have something called good hearted people with no need in bad things.

It was the kufar parrents of my kufar mate that took better care of me than my own parrents. I also know a catholic lady that is very strict in her religion and has a warm heart. Never say something like that again. Allah swt gave us a beautifull and less beautifull thing in our heart, and islam is there to upgrade and understand that.

This is mister Gadaffi predicting the future and look how the other muslim leaders laugh at him and look how it ended up. Iam ashamed of the ummah today.
Just sick off it, and i have no understanding for the people loyal to this kind of leaders.
Knowing what kind of things I've heard from kuffar, I can't ever be their friend. I'd rather drown, than befriend those who insult Allah, make jokes about Allah. Those who disbelieve in His SWT existence, and takes pride in it.

Yes, we should be kind to them, but I refuse to become their close friends. And Allah knows best, and may Allah forgive me if I said anything wrong. Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.