/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ability of controlling love and feeling

ardianto
03-17-2016, 02:42 PM
:sl:

There is something that I often told in forum. But now I think it's better if I tell it again and make it become a topic.

Since I was young I have realized that getting life partner is different than buying t-shirt. If I wanted to buy t-shirt I could go to clothes store, choose the t-shirt that I like, then I get this t-shirt. But if i wanted to get life partner?. I might be interested to marry a woman. But if she was not interested to marry me, then what could I do?.

That's why I developed my ability to not falling love to someone who is not my life partner. I also developed my ability to build a love for someone because I realized, probably I would never get someone who I want. So it's better if I marry someone who want me.

And it gave me a great advantage.

As a man, of course I interested to woman. And indeed, I have experience which I interested to a woman, but she was not interested to me. However, since I have developed my ability of controlling love and feeling to someone, easily I could tell myself "It's okay if I can't get her. There are many other women in the world".

This ability also made me became the husband who very loyal to my late wife, because this ability made me never interested to another woman, no matter how attractive this another woman. Another advantage is, I was always able to maintain my love to my late wife.

That is the advantage of having ability of controlling love and feeling. So, can you develop ability like this for yourself?.

:)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
03-17-2016, 03:03 PM
Jazak Allah Khayr for approving the thread.

To be honest, the reason why I created this thread is because in the last few days I found few cases which someone get frustrated because he/she cannot get the person who makes him/her fall in love, and also cannot remove this feeling.

I hope what I have written can prevent the others from experiencing the same problem.

Serinity
03-17-2016, 03:26 PM
Interesting. Just restrain your heart, and think of your potential as nothing but a human..

If all goes well, you can open your heart.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.