/* */

PDA

View Full Version : marital issues

sanaah
03-18-2016, 09:19 AM
asak hope so someone would help me in finding solution. I got married at the age of 29 bit late husband 37 it was an arranged first night I came to know he is suffering from erectile dysfunction. but being mature I tried of not making a scene and thought of giving some time. After some time learnt husband is not working nobody respects him at home mother is dictator and he is scared of. two sister in law leaves with us I understood he is going through psychological issue. encouraged him to get a job but he said he wanted to go abroad I agreed after 6 month of marriage he left to work. my mother in law forced me find a job and somehow managed to send me at my mom place. I thought he will come and everything will be alright. he came after three years I was happy but I found he was not cured I thought I should talk to him directly he is a changed man now he has become closer to his family and rude to me. doesn't talk to me for months for simple mistake. doesn't sleep in same bed if I raise issue he will tell me to read namaz I do then to. I can't tell these issues to my parents they are already disturbed .iam dying everyday his family is not at all
interested in me please pray for me

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.