/* */

PDA

View Full Version : marital dispute

sanaah
03-18-2016, 09:40 AM
asak hope so someone would help me in finding solution to this. I got married at the age of 29 bit late husband 37 it was an arranged marriage first time I came to know he is suffering from erectile dysfunction but being mature and I didn't create a scene and thought of giving some time. After some time learnt husband is not working nobody respects him at home mother is dictator and he is scared of his mother and two sister in law leaves with us I understood he has been suffering from psychological issue. I encouraged him to get a job but he insisted on going abroad and then after six months of marriage he left. here my mother in law forced me to get a job and somehow managed to send me at my mom place. I thought he will come and everything will be alright. he came after three years as a changed man now he has become closer to his family and rude to me and stops talking to me for months for simple mistake doesn't sleep in same bed.he is not cured I asked him directly he then stops talking I can't share this with my family as they are already disturbed. His family is not interested in me I am dying everyday I don't know what to do please pray to allah for me

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
03-18-2016, 12:02 PM
Have you talked all this to your parents?

sanaah
03-18-2016, 01:47 PM
no I can't they have their own problems

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.