/* */

PDA

View Full Version : i cant think of any title.....

fakerameen
03-18-2016, 12:38 PM
assalam alaikum,
i know like my any other post this one is weird too, because you dont introduce yourself after six days of being somewhere, and after you've become a "full member".......nevermind

i just had to say that i know i'm quite stupid and i guess i'll remain like that forever but i'm trying my best to become a better muslim. so please bare with this 14 year old dumb ......and i'm here to learn..............about my religion............ and its followers....and from people a little (or more) older .........

i usually have a hard time interacting with people in person....its just alot easier via internet............and i suck at expressing myself.......and my language sucks............and i'm soooo working on it..........or you could say working on everything..........

and i know i use alot of...................(its because i'm never sure of what i'm talking about)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
spencer
03-18-2016, 01:19 PM
lol you spelled "any" wrong,

will you keep ignoring me here:hmm:?

scarlett
03-18-2016, 01:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by spencer
lol you spelled "any" wrong,

will you keep ignoring me here:hmm:?
and me too:hmm:?

strivingobserver98
03-18-2016, 01:42 PM
وَ عَلَيْكُمْ السَّلاَمُ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَ بَرَكَاتُهُ

A belated welcome to the forum [emoji4].

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~ Sabr ~
03-18-2016, 02:04 PM
:salamext:

Welcome to the forum.

:ia: you will learn lots. Don't be afraid to ask questions, we will try to help within our capabilities, :ia:

The-Deist
03-18-2016, 02:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by rameen-
assalam alaikum,
i know like my any other post this one is weird too, because you dont introduce yourself after six days of being somewhere, and after you've become a "full member".......nevermind

i just had to say that i know i'm quite stupid and i guess i'll remain like that forever but i'm trying my best to become a better muslim. so please bare with this 14 year old dumb ......and i'm here to learn..............about my religion............ and its followers....and from people a little (or more) older .........

i usually have a hard time interacting with people in person....its just alot easier via internet............and i suck at expressing myself.......and my language sucks............and i'm soooo working on it..........or you could say working on everything..........

and i know i use alot of...................(its because i'm never sure of what i'm talking about)
You should get better in interacting with people then, coming to the Internet won't solve that.

fakerameen
03-18-2016, 02:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by StrivingforDeen
You should get better in interacting with people then, coming to the Internet won't solve that.
by interacting i meant i cant explain to people my problems and questions and stuff, especially about my religion.
and yeah i am working on that. that was some clever advice.

fakerameen
03-18-2016, 03:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by rameen-
by interacting i meant i cant explain to people my problems and questions and stuff, especially about my religion.
and yeah i am working on that. that was some clever advice.
and i guess i should work under cover until u know........... i'm ready....or something like that.
THE HOLY PROPHET PBUH also did that........i mean while his time in makkah............
i've got nothing else to cover up........

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.