/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need help with issues regarding to conscription

muslimconscript
03-18-2016, 07:18 PM
Assalamualaikum

I live in a non-Muslim country where all 18 year old males have to do mandatory military service 6-12 months, and mine starts in a couple of months.

But during my time there I won't be able to for example perform my salah, and will have to eat haram food.

What can I do?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M.I.A.
03-18-2016, 08:05 PM
If your army makes no acknowledgement of your religion then don't turn up.

...probably why hardly any Muslims represent the Western countries they live in..

Tolerance rather than acceptance.

..although I can only speak for myself.

The people that prop up our lives still eat haram.

muslimconscript
03-18-2016, 08:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
If your army makes no acknowledgement of your religion then don't turn up.

...probably why hardly any Muslims represent the Western countries they live in..

Tolerance rather than acceptance.

..although I can only speak for myself.

The people that prop up our lives still eat haram.

It is mandatory - if I don't turn up I'll end in jail, where conditions to practice Islam won't be much better, lol.

M.I.A.
03-18-2016, 08:10 PM
....well its not like we are title contenders anyway.

Lol I'm kidding but only just. Hard call.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Khalid Saifullah
03-18-2016, 08:11 PM
Wa alaikumus salaam

Read up the story of Muhammad Ali the boxer who refused to fight in the Vietnam war due to his religion . He lost his medal due to it.

Eating haraam food and not making salaat is minor compared to what you will be asked to do after you qualify : kill other Muslims. All militaries are today nothing but arms of the kuffaar Un, whose duty is to ensure a satanic world order stays in place. Soldiers for pay are their slaves. Think very hard before u destroy your Jannat for the greed of the kuffaar

And Allâh Ta’ala knows best

M.I.A.
03-18-2016, 08:41 PM
...although not really sure, the flip side..if your Christian maybe it's not what you put into your mouth that counts.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.