/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hello

harryyyy
03-19-2016, 01:52 PM
hello everyone,
i was here for the same reason my other friends spencer and scarlett are(its so unfair i'm no aloud to add links...)
but looks like someone doen not want to be helpedimsad.
anyways does anyone have any suggestion for me ? ps. i also have a crush on her:embarrass yeah yeah she knows it. and she hates me for that, but we're still friends:statisfie and i guess we're good at being friends only:nervous:

and can i just say the great job rameen is refferring to was really great.....we were on this school excursion to an army base camp actually. there were some weapons on this table and rameen seemed really interested ^o) then after a while she picks up a hand grenade and asks the soldier if it works. he says it doesn't and why would he keep real hand grenades for some crazy people. and then she's like can i try who knows there might be a war tomorrow so i'll know how to use a grenade to kill my enemy. and then he shows her. she picks another one and turns around towards joey who's busy somewhere else and shouts out to him "hey joey" joey says"what?" rameen says" here" and takes out the pin and throws it on his face!

joey keeps on yelling for hours( with his eyes close and his hands covering him and he's lying in a corner and after some time starts crying ) and then he stops after rameen gives him a hand is like i'm sorry.
he gets up and wipes his tears.........
sorry i just couldn't keep it inside:D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
fakerameen
03-19-2016, 01:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by harryyyy
hello everyone,
i was here for the same reason my other friends spencer and scarlett are(its so unfair i'm no aloud to add links...)
but looks like someone doen not want to be helpedimsad.
anyways does anyone have any suggestion for me ? ps. i also have a crush on her:embarrass yeah yeah she knows it. and she hates me for that, but we're still friends:statisfie and i guess we're good at being friends only:nervous:

and can i just say the great job rameen is refferring to was really great.....we were on this school excursion to an army base camp actually. there were some weapons on this table and rameen seemed really interested ^o) then after a while she picks up a hand grenade and asks the soldier if it works. he says it doesn't and why would he keep real hand grenades for some crazy people. and then she's like can i try who knows there might be a war tomorrow so i'll know how to use a grenade to kill my enemy. and then he shows her. she picks another one and turns around towards joey who's busy somewhere else and shouts out to him "hey joey" joey says"what?" rameen says" here" and takes out the pin and throws it on his face!

joey keeps on yelling for hours( with his eyes close and his hands covering him and he's lying in a corner and after some time starts crying ) and then he stops after rameen gives him a hand is like i'm sorry.
he gets up and wipes his tears.........
sorry i just couldn't keep it inside:D
.................and thats the reason why i hate you+o(.........

sister herb
03-19-2016, 01:57 PM
Hello to you

Welcome to forum. Seems we are gaining your whole class here... one by one. ;D

fakerameen
03-19-2016, 01:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
Hello to you

Welcome to forum. Seems we are gaining your whole class here... one by one. ;D
trust me i hate my friends ssooooo muuch.....the are soooooo stubborn:heated: wait so am i^o)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
03-19-2016, 02:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by rameen-
trust me i hate my friends ssooooo muuch.....the are soooooo stubborn:heated: wait so am i^o)
Well, that´s possible but I afraid that kind of matters (and chatting between opposite gender) doesn´t belong to this forum at all. Anyways, maybe we can help your school mates understand Islam better in here.

fakerameen
03-19-2016, 02:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
Well, that´s possible but I afraid that kind of matters (and chatting between opposite gender) doesn´t belong to this forum at all. Anyways, maybe we can help your school mates understand Islam better in here.
thanks alot, and yeah i know that:statisfie.

harryyyy
03-19-2016, 03:19 PM
thanks alot, and yeah i know that:statisfie.
and thats why she wont join facebook or instagram but instead islamic forums. and she wont even contact us on anyother socail media network. if we have something realllllllly important then we have to cantact one of the girls to talk to her.
and oh i'm starting to like this place. its good to know other muslims aren't as reserved as rameen.

BilalKid
03-19-2016, 03:26 PM
and thats why she wont join facebook or instagram but instead islamic forums. and she wont even contact us on anyother socail media network. if we have something realllllllly important then we have to cantact one of the girls to talk to her.
and oh i'm starting to like this place. its good to know other muslims aren't as reserved as rameen.
u go army school? ^o)

harryyyy
03-19-2016, 03:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BilalKid
u go army school? ^o)
noooooooooo. what made u think that^o)?

BilalKid
03-19-2016, 03:43 PM
noooooooooo. what made u think that^o)?
u say..

:giggling:

harryyyy
03-19-2016, 03:46 PM
oh i'm sorry. it was just an excursion.

anatolian
03-19-2016, 04:44 PM
Well come friend. I hope you benefit from this place and understand Islam better.

greenhill
03-19-2016, 05:22 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Brings me back to my teenage years.. you guys are just hormones running wild! Believe me, you guys are not ready for it. School age years are the ONLY time you have for YOURSELF. Every activity that you could possibly do, learn about, develop, is wasted and believe me again, these opportunities don't come around like they do after you leave school, and it will cost money. So you will waste those golden moments to build real self worth instead get deeply entangled in an emotional mess, trying to understand the emotions of another person (boyfriend or girlfriend) who is also in an emotional discovery phase... just the beginning phase, at that. Where would that leave you? Totally confused. Once you leave school, you start working, have transport, and place, or at least, independent of parents, then you can possibly take a look at what those hormones, but now it is very much like a very powerful engine in the hands of the inexperienced. Likely to head into trouble.

:D

But enough said for a welcoming note, a direct result from your introductory post, and its subsequent responses giving clearer picture also inciting my comments above.

But I do hope that your stay here will be long.. so I wish you a great stay. Browse the archives.

:peace:

fakerameen
03-19-2016, 05:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill
Welcome to the forum.

Brings me back to my teenage years.. you guys are just hormones running wild! Believe me, you guys are not ready for it. School age years are the ONLY time you have for YOURSELF. Every activity that you could possibly do, learn about, develop, is wasted and believe me again, these opportunities don't come around like they do after you leave school, and it will cost money. So you will waste those golden moments to build real self worth instead get deeply entangled in an emotional mess, trying to understand the emotions of another person (boyfriend or girlfriend) who is also in an emotional discovery phase... just the beginning phase, at that. Where would that leave you? Totally confused. Once you leave school, you start working, have transport, and place, or at least, independent of parents, then you can possibly take a look at what those hormones, but now it is very much like a very powerful engine in the hands of the inexperienced. Likely to head into trouble.

:D

But enough said for a welcoming note, a direct result from your introductory post, and its subsequent responses giving clearer picture also inciting my comments above.

But I do hope that your stay here will be long.. so I wish you a great stay. Browse the archives.

:peace:
thank you so much. (even if that wasn't for me)

to be honest......i could not understand a word u said

like ok wait... so we are not ready(for what?) and in school life i should only think about myself and everything i do is wasted and like i'll laugh at myself when i grow up?.....and those last lines, not even a word.....seriously man i'm doubting how i get an A+ in english...

harryyyy
03-19-2016, 05:42 PM
thank you so much. (even if that wasn't for me)

to be honest......i could not understand a word u said

like ok wait... so we are not ready(for what?) and in school life i should only think about myself and everything i do is wasted and like i'll laugh at myself when i grow up?.....and those last lines, not even a word.....seriously man i'm doubting how i get an A+ in english...
can i just say i agree with that? except fot the fact i dont get A+......:hiding:

Hamza :)
03-19-2016, 06:12 PM
woah woah woah what's going on, calm down kids

Hamza :)
03-19-2016, 06:13 PM
Welcome to the forum all of you guys btw

azc
03-19-2016, 06:25 PM
IB is an Islamic forum. Plz take care of its decorum

greenhill
03-19-2016, 10:52 PM
@rameen ... yes it was not for you.

People your age are not ready for relationships. Are you looking for relationship?

I have seen far too many kids when others are out doing things they only think of their girlfriends. They don't spend time on anything else but girlfriends. Even their old pals get left behind...

So what part of what I was saying applies to you? You are the one being sought, but refusing. Briĺliant!

03-20-2016, 03:19 AM
and thats a great job she's doing!
i appreciate it:happy:

harryyyy
03-20-2016, 03:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill
rameen ... yes it was not for you.

People your age are not ready for relationships. Are you looking for relationship?

I have seen far too many kids when others are out doing things they only think of their girlfriends. They don't spend time on anything else but girlfriends. Even their old pals get left behind...

So what part of what I was saying applies to you? You are the one being sought, but refusing. Briĺliant!
i know this post is for her but..
haha! no she's definetly not.
me or any of the other guy friends aren't really those boys...because she's really immature and she'll never change and we know thats not allowed in her religion. yeah we tried but they were epic fails.
anyways after spending some time here i feel like everything she does makes a little sense now. because we've been best friends since montessori and she'd been acting so weird and reluctant to our friendship since the past year.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!