/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Allah rejected my Duas in Shab e Qadr and Tahajjud

smallkid
03-19-2016, 09:03 PM
Ok, I made certain duas during those times. My duas were answered in a way where Allah couldnot delay them, or as people say have accepted it and did something else.

For example, I asked Allah to delay something but never to put me in a situation of rejection again. I didnot ask Allah for a specific thing, I asked Allah to take his time and do not put me in the condition of rejection again.

However, the same thing happened to me.

Since, I wasnt Asking for particular thing, Allah could not have said Yes, but not now.
He clearly did not say yes
He clearly did not replace it with something better
He clearly did not do anything with it

These were sincere duas and made in blessed nights at blessed time.

So where is Allah ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
03-19-2016, 09:09 PM
:sl:

Hope the following Hadith helps :). Read below:

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah :saws:, "The supplication of every one of you will be granted if he does not get impatient and say (for example): `I supplicated my Rubb but my prayer has not been granted'.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

The narration of Muslim is: "The supplication of a slave continues to be granted as long as he does not supplicate for a sinful thing or for something that would cut off the ties of kinship and he does not grow impatient.'' It was said: "O Messenger of Allah! What does growing impatient mean?'' He :saws: said, "It is one's saying: `I supplicated again and again but I do not think that my prayer will be answered.' Then he becomes frustrated (in such circumstances) and gives up supplication altogether.''

Commentary: We learn from this Hadith that one should continue beseeching Allah :swt: without ever thinking that in spite of praying for a long time, his prayer has not been granted. One should never allow frustration to overcome in his mind. If a person's supplication is not granted for a long time, there would be certainly some good for him in that delay the reason of which is known to Allah :swt: Alone. It is, therefore, essential that he should never cease to pray whether his prayer is granted or not. Persistence in prayer is certainly beneficial to him.

Source

ConcealedGem
03-19-2016, 09:15 PM
Sabrun jameel ya muslimeen, he never rejects your Adiya.

smallkid
03-19-2016, 09:18 PM
He has. My dua was not for a particular thing. I left it upon him to make as much time as he wants and just to save me from an embarrassment. However I we embarrassed more than I could have think for.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hamza :)
03-19-2016, 09:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by smallkid
He has. My dua was not for a particular thing. I left it upon him to make as much time as he wants and just to save me from an embarrassment. However I we embarrassed more than I could have think for.
You were tested. Were you able to pass the test?

smallkid
03-19-2016, 10:18 PM
No. I am being tested for past 10 years of my life. How can I manage to pass them all ?

03-19-2016, 10:20 PM
No. I am being tested for past 10 years of my life. How can I manage to pass them all ?
By staying patient. Maybe you're not doing what you're supposed to be doing?

smallkid
03-19-2016, 10:32 PM
I cannot handle it any more.

03-19-2016, 10:39 PM
I cannot handle it any more.
What did you go through?

smallkid
03-19-2016, 10:43 PM
Everything in my life is going .

03-19-2016, 10:52 PM
nvm.

Eric H
03-19-2016, 11:10 PM
Greetings and peace be with you smallkid;

I think Allah answers duas in a way that help us achieve eternal salvation, rather than in ways that help solve life's problems. If Allah helped you to become accepted instead of being rejected, how will that help you towards salvation.

In the spirit of praying for the wisdom, strength and perseverance to do the will of Allah.

Eric

Aamir Bozdar
03-20-2016, 10:29 AM
assalam o alaikum

Infact this life is the examination test by the Creator of this Universe
even the prophets and their companions were also examined through the hardships in the different ages
if you compare then you go through nothing in your life my bro.
look at the History even most beloved of Allah were tested like Moses,jesus and mohammed pbut were rejected in their times by the unbelievers and faced lots of troubles.
i pray to God for you
may the force be upon you

be Aamir PAK

peace!!!!!

smallkid
03-20-2016, 11:26 AM
Thank you sir only prayers from naik and pious people can help me now. Allah has refused to accept the prayers of my parents who are naik and pious.

Mohammad,jesus, and others were able to pass the test because they knew they are the prophets of Allah.

I do not have one good facet in life to console myself.

fakerameen
03-20-2016, 11:41 AM
Thank you sir only prayers from naik and pious people can help me now. Allah has refused to accept the prayers of my parents who are naik and pious.

Mohammad,jesus, and others were able to pass the test because they knew they are the prophets of Allah.

hey brother i'll pray for you! just dont give up man! and dont make people feel like u really care about it.....trust me i do soooo much more embarrassing stuff, i dont know how i can be so stubborn(in a good way or bad...at times...) i guess i'm used to it. and since your name says small then i guess you still have one hell of years left to live man who knows what you'll be ten years from now:shade:. just dont give up on ALLAH. there are so many people going through soooo much, think about them and u'll feel alot better. do some more good stuff and trust me you'll feel so much better.....or you could atleast go through some posts here and u'll learn so much.....:D and NOT with this thing in mind that ALLAH wont help you. see, you already got humiliated sooo just let it go and ask for more and more and more and more who knows either one of your wishes come true:D. and agian i'll pray for ya......even though i'm on my way to become pious ok.......

fakerameen
03-20-2016, 12:07 PM
i'll tell you one: you have parents! and your parents are pious!!! man i have to force my mom and my brother for prayers and the only time my fatwas work is friday prayers.imsad

and u say ur prayers aren't being answered......u know when i was 10 and introduced to my religion i thought everyone in the west was mistaken about my religion and it is my job to clear it...i literally used to shout it out to people at my school and in streets....then i got to know ok thats not the case for everyone....then i thought the aim of my life is to unite muslims and i'll build a kingdom in which all good muslims will live and anyone having a problem with that will be kicked out and i ask for super powers from ALLAH to help me in that or at least angels to help me out.......but now i'm 14, its been 3 years this is the only dua i ask for and its not been implemented(yet).......i didn't give up.....everyone at school calls me miss revolutionist.......but i still dont give up... even though this is all i asked for myself,i ask for nothing else....
that made u feel better?

if not think about our brothers and sisters in syria man....or ok think about those in africa deprived of the new tech world....
and think about how ur life would have been......

and if that doesn't work cry! and tell ALLAH you'll keep hangin by him until he gives u a hand! and tell satan u ain't giving up! talk to ALLAH....it feels so gooood!
and think about crazy and cool stuff u'll do in the future.......create your own imaginary world! you can spend some part time there....

smallkid
03-20-2016, 12:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by rameen-
hey brother i'll pray for you! just dont give up man! and dont make people feel like u really care about it.....trust me i do soooo much more embarrassing stuff, i dont know how i can be so stubborn(in a good way or bad...at times...) i guess i'm used to it. and since your name says small then i guess you still have one hell of years left to live man who knows what you'll be ten years from now:shade:. just dont give up on ALLAH. there are so many people going through soooo much, think about them and u'll feel alot better. do some more good stuff and trust me you'll feel so much better.....or you could atleast go through some posts here and u'll learn so much.....:D and NOT with this thing in mind that ALLAH wont help you. see, you already got humiliated sooo just let it go and ask for more and more and more and more who knows either one of your wishes come true:D. and agian i'll pray for ya......even though i'm on my way to become pious ok.......
format_quote Originally Posted by rameen-
i'll tell you one: you have parents! and your parents are pious!!! man i have to force my mom and my brother for prayers and the only time my fatwas work is friday prayers.imsad

and u say ur prayers aren't being answered......u know when i was 10 and introduced to my religion i thought everyone in the west was mistaken about my religion and it is my job to clear it...i literally used to shout it out to people at my school and in streets....then i got to know ok thats not the case for everyone....then i thought the aim of my life is to unite muslims and i'll build a kingdom in which all good muslims will live and anyone having a problem with that will be kicked out and i ask for super powers from ALLAH to help me in that or at least angels to help me out.......but now i'm 14, its been 3 years this is the only dua i ask for and its not been implemented......i didn't give up.....everyone at school calls me miss revolutionist.......but i still dont give up... even though this is all i asked for myself,i ask for nothing else....
that made u feel better?

if not think about our brothers and sisters in syria man....or ok think about those in africa deprived of the new tech world....
and think about how ur life would have been......

and if that doesn't work cry! and tell ALLAH you'll keep hangin by him until he gives u a hand! and tell satan u ain't giving up! talk to ALLAH....it feels so gooood!
and think about crazy and cool stuff u'll do in the future.......create your own imaginary world! you can spend some part time there....
Nice inspiring story and ambitions. May Allah help you.

You are 14 and have lots n lots of untried things that you can try so there is hope in you. And I hope and pray that you succeed without having to exhaust much options.

The problem is I am 25 and as the time is passing by my hope for betterment is going down. I mean I have tried and tested all but nothing works.

fakerameen
03-20-2016, 12:27 PM

You are 14 and have lots n lots of untried things that you can try so there is hope in you. And I hope and pray that you succeed without having to exhaust much options.

The problem is I am 25 and as the time is passing by my hope for betterment is going down. I mean I have tried and tested all but nothing works.
wow you're 25........i have nothing else to say now except that i'll keep praying for you and i hope u'll join me in my revolution!

fakerameen
03-20-2016, 12:33 PM

hey i can give you a tip: ask ALLAH to give you a happy life, not the life you want.....maybe that works.....who knows....there's no drawbacks in that

Hamza1990
10-21-2021, 06:45 AM
I think your at an age of self discovery and realisation. Allah has put you in a situation where you can only possibly turn back to him. He is mqking you realise that all of your are endeavours will not be wasted. Indeed your duas will be answered, but at the right tme. And if they are nog answered then Allah knows best. He knows what is better for you.right now and in the future. Its also part and parcel of gje test, trial and tribulation of life. So bear with patience and SABR and keep making dua to Allah to ease your affairs and try to to dhikr a lot more as this will increase your god conciousness TAQWA in Allah.

Flos
10-21-2021, 11:13 AM
Dear brother,

Whole Dunya life is a test. Now, when it comes to a dua, before making any, you should figure out Who you're asking for something and His promises. Well, Allah promised to give those who ask except for haram or bad dua (sinful, evil, etc). We shouldn't make conditions to Allah as He is our Master and we're His slaves. The story about Surah Kahf is the best example for conditions giving. You know that surah Kafh brought up "Insha Allah." This happened because jews had some questions for our Prophet saws and He saws used to say: Allah will reveal answers for sure tomorrow. And Allah kept silent for a long time (I think 2 weeks). Now imagine - Jews wanted to prove that our Prophet saws was fake and for so long time there wasn't an answer to their questions. Even in cases related to the Deen, which are the most important, Allah doesn't allow anyone to make a conditions to Him.

Now, when you told Allah to never reject your dua again and to take as much time needed, it wasn't a test, but a lesson. Allah is capable of anything and has right to do whatever He wants and whenever He wants. He's the one in charge of everything, we're nothing.

He's the one who made Ibrahim's fire cold, and He's the one who opened the sea in front of Musa a.s. and Jews and here both of them had a huge tawakul that they're going to be rescued, although neither of the 2 situation looked good, and it seamed impossible that Ibrahim as would survive the fire, Musa as and his people were about to be slaughtered...

All you need to do is to believe and trust Allah 100% and things are going to change for sure!

iammuslim98
10-21-2021, 11:26 AM
Aoa..
Allah says i am as my slave thinks of me. Perhaps u thinking Allah hasnt answered ur dua is the reason for not acceptance.
I am also quite confused about the question regarding dua.. people always say you need to keep begging Allah with specific duas as well. But whats the limit? Where do you draw the line between constantly asking Allah for something you want, and being stubborn about your dua.. if someone can explain please.
Tia

Flos
10-21-2021, 11:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by iammuslim98
Aoa..
Allah says i am as my slave thinks of me. Perhaps u thinking Allah hasnt answered ur dua is the reason for not acceptance.
I am also quite confused about the question regarding dua.. people always say you need to keep begging Allah with specific duas as well. But whats the limit? Where do you draw the line between constantly asking Allah for something you want, and being stubborn about your dua.. if someone can explain please.
Tia
Dear sister, maybe it's about letting go attitude. When you make the dua, have a feeling Allah will take care of it and let go. Fear and anxiety are from shaytan. If I manage I'll post here promises by Allah which are opposite from Shaytan's promises, there you draw a line and figure what has been a problem all this time.

With Love,
Flos

iammuslim98
10-21-2021, 01:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Flos
Dear sister, maybe it's about letting go attitude. When you make the dua, have a feeling Allah will take care of it and let go. Fear and anxiety are from shaytan. If I manage I'll post here promises by Allah which are opposite from Shaytan's promises, there you draw a line and figure what has been a problem all this time.

With Love,
Flos

Aoa Dead Floss
What does it mean about letting go? Where is the line? How do i know what is right and dua is not gona be answered the way we want it to?

- - - Updated - - -

Bcuz hadees states that our duas are always answered as long as we are not hasty..then should not we keeep the hope alive that it will answer the way we want?

Flos
10-22-2021, 08:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by iammuslim98
Aoa Dead Floss
What does it mean about letting go? Where is the line? How do i know what is right and dua is not gona be answered the way we want it to?

- - - Updated - - -

Bcuz hadees states that our duas are always answered as long as we are not hasty..then should not we keeep the hope alive that it will answer the way we want?
Well, I'm not yet dead :)

Letting go means to stop thinking about your dua. Just make dua, be certain Allah will give you and that's it. As long as you're obsessed with the dua it probably wont happen.

iammuslim98
10-22-2021, 10:16 AM

Aoa. It is so true..as you grow older, and reality hits you, hope begins to disappear...same story..i had ardent believe in dua and its powers, as i age, i have started to think otherwise

SoldierAmatUllah
10-23-2021, 02:12 AM
Never stops ✋

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.