/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Questions about Islam.

BlackaddeR
03-19-2016, 11:28 PM
Selamün aleyküm people,

I'm Sunni and have a lot of questions about the Islam. I hope that you can answer them in-sha-Allah.
Would you also provide the source of your answer? Thank you.

1. Did the prophet Muhammed SAV pray like the way we do? Both hands on belly button, towards qibla etc.
2. Did he also use As Salatu Al-Ibrahimiyah at the end of the prayers?
3. Why is the fajr (2 rakat, farz) prayed aloud and not silent like dhuhr (4 rakat, farz)?
4. At what age had mother Aisha sexual intercourse with the prophet Muhammed SAV?
5. Why are muslims not using SAV on the previous prophets like Isa and Ibrahim?
6. Why are muslims not allowed to give a hand shake to a woman?
7. Why are Jews and Christians non-believers or khafir? They are following the rules/laws of 1 of the 4 holy books that Allah sent.

That's it for now :Emoji23:.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Linkdeutscher
03-20-2016, 12:10 AM
Wa alaykum Salam Warahmatullaahi Wabarakaatuh

1. The Prophet :saws: definitely prayed facing the qibla. As for where he put his blessed hands, this is disputed. It seems most likely he put them on his chest. Wallahu A'lam.

2. Do you mean the Durood we say in tashahud? Yes.

3. https://islamqa.info/en/67672

4. 9. This may sound odd to you, this is because we are living in completely different times and have a completely different culture. We cannot use our 2015 standards to judge something that happened 1400 years ago. At that time, no one batted an eye because there was nothing unusual about it, and it was perfectly fine.

5. I think you mean :saws:? Well that is generally used exclusively for Rasoolallah :saws:, however it is also permissible to be used for the other prophets. Generally we say 'Alayhi Salam, which means peace be upon him, for other prophets.

6. Islam is an extremely honorable religion and highly respects the honor and integrity of it's people, and establishes the highest level of moral conduct. A man touching a strange woman and vice-versa is an extremely distasteful act which contradicts Islam's high standards of interactions between a male and female. Generally such touches tend to go further and even provoke desires which could lead to something worse like fornication, and Islam closes all such doors. It is better to be stabbed in the back of one's head than to touch a strange woman.

7. A person is determined to be a kafir by rejecting the religion sent by Allah swt for their time.

The religion of Al Islaam which can be summarized to La ilaha illallah muhammadur Rasoolallah :saws:, is the religion that is binding and obligatory upon everyone to accept.

The religions which Musa AS and 'Eeesa (Jesus) brought was also Islam, but that was for other nations and for a previous time. Those laws have been abrogated. And they weren't for the people who are following them nowadays anyway, Jesus didn't come for these modern day self claimed Christians, he came for the lost sheep of Israel for his time only.

And they don't follow one of the 4 divine books sent by Allah, rather that book has been lost. What the Jews and Christians have as their book may contain some remnants of Allah's divine book here and there, but it is pretty much something completely different to begin with. They are not following the laws of one of Allah's book, and even if they were, they were not for these people, and even if they were for them, they have been abrogated by the laws brought by Muhammad :saws:.

Even Moosa 'alayhi salam, the Prophet and messenger of Allah, would have to follow Muhammad :saws: if he were to come in this age!

It is reported that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) saw a portion of the Tawrah in the hands of “Umar, so he became angry and said: Are you confused about it, O Ibn Al-Khattab? By the One in Whose Hand is my soul, I brought it to you white and pure. And he added, ”By the One in Whose Hand is my soul, if Musa (Moses) were alive, he could not but follow me. ‘

However it is still obligatory to believe in all previous prophets and their laws, a person cannot be a Muslim without doing so.

crimsontide06
03-20-2016, 03:04 AM
Even as a Muslim, this booklet was helpful. http://mccmd.org/wp-content/uploads/...1/islam-is.pdf

azc
03-20-2016, 08:46 AM
@Linkdeutscher ... Good post

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
azc
03-20-2016, 08:46 AM
@Linkdeutscher ... assalamu alaikum I know your views on UF,. Simply want to say that. All the ahadith regarding putting the hands on chest are weak. Plz see the following opinions of scholars. It's only for you. .........1. Imam AHMAD Bin Hanbal Rahimahullah (Wafat 241 Hijri) Se Sawal Kiya Gaya (Namaz Me) Hath Rakhne Ke Talluq Se Toh Farmaya: “Thoda Sa Naaf Ke Upar Rakhna Chaiye Aur Agar NAAF Ke NEECHE Bandhta Hai Tab Bhi Koi HARJ Nahi Hai.” Imaam Abu Dawood (Rh.) Likhte Hain Ke Me Ne Suna Imaam Ahmad Bin Hanbal (Rh.) Ne Farmaya Ke HAATH Ko SEENE Par Rakhna MAKROOH Yani NA-PASANDIDA Hai. [Kitab Al-Masail E Imam Ahmad Riwayat Imam Abu Dawood, Safa: 48, Raqam: 220, 221].... NOTE: Imam Ibn Nadeem (Rh.) Ne Yeh “Kitaab Al-Masail Riwayat Imam Dawood” Ko Imaam Ahmad Bin Hanbal (Rh.) Ki Kitaabon Me Shumar Kiya Hai.[Fehrist Ibn Al-Nadeem] ....... 2: Shaykh Ul-Islaam, Allama Wa Imaam Ibn Taymiyya Rahimahullah (Wafat San 728 Hijri) Likhte Hain:” Aur Dono HAATON Ko SEENE Par Rakhna MAKROOH Hai Jaise Bataya Gaya Hai. Abi Ayub Ne Riwayat Kiya Hai Abi Mashar Se Ke Unhone Farmaya: Namaz Me Takfeer Karna Makrooh Hai. Aur Farmaya Ke TAKFEER Yeh Hai Ke Namaz Me Apne Hath Ko SEENE Par Rakha Jaye.”[Kitab Al-Sifaatun Salaat Ma Sharah Umdat Ul-Fiqh, Safa: 69, 70]...... 3. Allama Ibn Qayyim Jawziyya Rahimahullah (Wafat San 751 Hijri) Farmate Hain: ‎ﻭﺍﻟﺼﺤﻴﺢ ﺣﺪﻳﺚ ﻋﻠﻲ . ﻗﺎﻝ ﻓﻲ ﺭﻭﺍﻳﺔ ﺍﻟﻤﺰﻧﻲ ﺃﺳﻔﻞ ﺍﻟﺴﺮﺓ ﺑﻘﻠﻴﻞ ﻭﻳﻜﺮﻩ ﺃﻥ ﻳﺠﻌﻠﻬﻤﺎ ﻋﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﺼﺪﺭﻭﺫﻟﻚ ﻟﻤﺎ ﺭﻭﻱ ﻋﻦ ﺍﻟﻨﺒﻲ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﺃﻧﻪ ﻧﻬﻰ ﻋﻦ ﺍﻟﺘﻜﻔﻴﺮ ﻭﻫﻮ ﻭﺿﻊ ﺍﻟﻴﺪ ﻋﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﺼﺪﺭ .‏‎ Hazrat Ali (Raziallahu Tallanhu) Ki Hadees Namaz Mein Haath Ko Naaf Ke Neeche Rakha Jaaye Aur Yehi Sahih Hadees Hai.Nez Likhte Hain Haatho Ko (Namaz Me ) Seene Par Rakhna MAKROOH Hai Aur Yeh Isliye Makrooh Hai Kyunki Nabi E Karim Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam Se ““TAQFEER” Ki Mumaaniat Marwi Hai Aur Taqfeer Se Muraad Seene Par Haat Rakhna Hai. [Badaai Ul Fawaaid, Jild: 3, Safa: 981,982]

BilalKid
03-20-2016, 11:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by BlackaddeR
6. Why are muslims not allowed to give a hand shake to a woman?
queen :shade:

BlackaddeR
03-20-2016, 12:22 PM
[QUOTE=Linkdeutscher;2882046]

Danke schön for your post and answer.

Linkdeutscher
03-23-2016, 04:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
@Linkdeutscher ... assalamu alaikum I know your views on UF,. Simply want to say that. All the ahadith regarding putting the hands on chest are weak. Plz see the following opinions of scholars. It's only for you. .........1. Imam AHMAD Bin Hanbal Rahimahullah (Wafat 241 Hijri) Se Sawal Kiya Gaya (Namaz Me) Hath Rakhne Ke Talluq Se Toh Farmaya: “Thoda Sa Naaf Ke Upar Rakhna Chaiye Aur Agar NAAF Ke NEECHE Bandhta Hai Tab Bhi Koi HARJ Nahi Hai.”Imaam Abu Dawood (Rh.) Likhte Hain Ke Me Ne Suna Imaam Ahmad Bin Hanbal (Rh.) Ne Farmaya Ke HAATH Ko SEENE Par Rakhna MAKROOH Yani NA-PASANDIDA Hai.[Kitab Al-Masail E Imam Ahmad Riwayat Imam Abu Dawood, Safa: 48, Raqam: 220, 221]....NOTE: Imam Ibn Nadeem (Rh.) Ne Yeh “Kitaab Al-Masail Riwayat Imam Dawood” Ko Imaam Ahmad Bin Hanbal (Rh.) Ki Kitaabon Me Shumar Kiya Hai.[Fehrist Ibn Al-Nadeem] .......2: Shaykh Ul-Islaam, Allama Wa Imaam Ibn Taymiyya Rahimahullah (Wafat San 728 Hijri) Likhte Hain:” Aur Dono HAATON Ko SEENE Par Rakhna MAKROOH Hai Jaise Bataya Gaya Hai. Abi Ayub Ne Riwayat Kiya Hai Abi Mashar Se Ke Unhone Farmaya: Namaz Me Takfeer Karna Makrooh Hai. Aur Farmaya Ke TAKFEER Yeh Hai Ke Namaz Me Apne Hath Ko SEENE Par Rakha Jaye.”[Kitab Al-Sifaatun Salaat Ma Sharah Umdat Ul-Fiqh, Safa: 69, 70]......3. Allama Ibn Qayyim Jawziyya Rahimahullah (Wafat San 751 Hijri) Farmate Hain:ﻭﺍﻟﺼﺤﻴﺢ ﺣﺪﻳﺚ ﻋﻠﻲ . ﻗﺎﻝ ﻓﻲ ﺭﻭﺍﻳﺔ ﺍﻟﻤﺰﻧﻲ ﺃﺳﻔﻞ ﺍﻟﺴﺮﺓ ﺑﻘﻠﻴﻞ ﻭﻳﻜﺮﻩ ﺃﻥ ﻳﺠﻌﻠﻬﻤﺎ ﻋﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﺼﺪﺭﻭﺫﻟﻚ ﻟﻤﺎ ﺭﻭﻱ ﻋﻦ ﺍﻟﻨﺒﻲ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﺃﻧﻪ ﻧﻬﻰ ﻋﻦ ﺍﻟﺘﻜﻔﻴﺮ ﻭﻫﻮ ﻭﺿﻊ ﺍﻟﻴﺪ ﻋﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﺼﺪﺭ .Hazrat Ali (Raziallahu Tallanhu) Ki Hadees Namaz Mein Haath Ko Naaf Ke Neeche Rakha Jaaye Aur Yehi Sahih Hadees Hai.Nez Likhte Hain Haatho Ko (Namaz Me ) Seene Par Rakhna MAKROOH Hai Aur Yeh Isliye Makrooh Hai Kyunki Nabi E Karim Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam Se ““TAQFEER” Ki Mumaaniat Marwi Hai Aur Taqfeer Se Muraad Seene Par Haat Rakhna Hai.[Badaai Ul Fawaaid, Jild: 3, Safa: 981,982]
Could you space that a bit out?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.