/* */

PDA

View Full Version : constantly dreaming of being in the jinn world

idkidk
03-20-2016, 12:13 AM
Ive tried looking around for advice regarding entering the jinn world night after night during dreams, but I can't find anything. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. C:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mashura
03-20-2016, 07:08 AM

Jinn

M. Ibn Siren
(Sing. Jinni) A creation from a smokeless fire. Among the Jinn, some are believers while others are satans. This is in contrast to human beings who are created from earth and among them some are believers and others are human satans. Jinn in a dream represent fraud, deceit, cunning, perfidy, treachery, theft, alcoholism, invented religious practices, travels, music, bars, tricks, sleight of hand, illusion, sorcery and magic. If one is transformed into a Jinni in a dream, it means that he will acquire such qualities. If one meets aJinni who displays truthfulness, knowledge and wisdom which is recognizable by the person in the dream it means that he will receive good news. Seeing Jinn standing by one’s door in a dream means losses, a vow that must be fulfilled, or experiencing bad luck. SeeingJinn entering one’s house and doing work there in a dream means that thieves may enter that house and cause major losses. If one sees himself teaching the Qur’an to a gathering of Jinn in a dream, it means that he will be appointed to a leadership position. Accompanying Jinn in a dream means familiarity with, and keeping the company of men of knowledge, or people of inner knowledge. If one marries a female from amongst the Jinn in a dream, it means that he will marry an insolent wife, or that he may suffer a great calamity. If a righteous person sees himself chainingJinn in a dream, it means that he holds fast to his prayers, fasting, controls his carnal self and base desires. Engaging in a battle with Jinn in a dream means that one will be safe from their evil. To befriend a known leader from amongst the Jinn in a dream means becoming a police officer and make it one’s profession to pursue criminals and bandits. It also could mean that one might become a guided man of knowledge or a teacher. Seeing Jinn gathering in a known locality in a dream also may indicate the presence of snakes, scorpions, or what human beings may fear in the wilderness.

Mashura
03-20-2016, 07:13 AM
For All I see is that you might accompany people or go to a place where the inhabitants will be upon complete misguidance. And these dreams might be warning. And, Allaah knows best.

My suggestion to you is seek refuge in Allaah and become sincere in your acts of worship. Learn to perfect your salah and pray on time. Be regular on your morning and evening adhkar, try to accompany righteous people. Read Qur'an with tafseer and reflect and ponder on their meanings. Go to Youtube and download ruqya by Idris Abkar because he recites the ayat from the Qur'an along with the dua'as. Try to maintain wudhoo, increase your nawafil salah and stay away from sins as much as possible. CONTROL YOUR TEMPER... that's one of the common ways the jinn control people. And Allaah knows best.

Muslim Woman
03-20-2016, 01:36 PM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by idkidk
Ive tried looking around for advice regarding entering the jinn world night after night during dreams, but I can't find anything. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. C:

do u see Jinn in ur dreams ?

Before go to sleep , do ablution , recite Ayatul kursi , 3 kuls . There are more to recite if u want . Insha Allah will post later.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
03-20-2016, 02:18 PM
:sl:

Fatwa No : 90187
His young daughter has nightly bad dreams despite all preventive efforts
Fatwa Date : Jumaadaa Al-Oula 8, 1426 / 15-6-2005

Question

My 11-year old child has been having bad dreams for the past 6 months nearly every night, the situation is becoming worrying. She reads her 3 Surah and Ayat Al-Kursiy every night before sleeping. Even sometimes we play Quran but she says she still has them. Is there anymore we can do and what do you advise Inshaa' Allaah.

Answer

All perfect praise be to Allaah, The Lord of the Worlds. I testify that there is none worthy of worship except Allaah, and that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger. We ask Allaah to exalt his mention as well as that of his family and all his companions.

We advise this girl to continue reading verse: 255 from chapter two when going to sleep, and recite the legislated mention of Allaah in the mornings and evenings. She should seek Allaah's Help and not be lazy. We advise her to do what the Prophet

said: "The good dream is from Allaah while nightmares are from the devil. So, if any of you has a dream that he/she fears, he/she should spit on his/her left hand side three times and seek refuge with Allaah from its viciousness, then it will not cause him any harm.

However, he should not inform anyone about it
." [Al-Bukhaari and Muslim] So it is permissible for whoever sees a nightmare to spit on his left hand side three times and say: "I seek refuge in Allaah from the devil.", and he should not inform anyone about it. If he does this, he will not be harmed, Inshaa' Allaah.
Finally, it should be noted that there is no harm in having a righteous and trustworthy person to make Ruqyah to her according to the Book of Allaah and the Sunnah of the Prophet

as it might be that she is affected by an evil eye, or possessed by a Jinn and the like. We ask Allaah to protect her from all evil.

Allaah Knows best.

http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/in...ang=E&Id=90187

idkidk
03-20-2016, 03:37 PM
Aha im new here so im not entirely sure how to quotr, but
Alhamdulillah thank you Mashura for your reply. May Allah (swt) rewardoyou hugely for your effort as im pretty sure it must have taken time to find all the information you have presented C:. however, as im sure you are aware, man lives alongside jinn except in a parallel worlds/dimensions. When i dream its not as if there are a few of them which are aware of my presence, rather there, its as if i am the odd one out, hardly any of them are aware of my presence and if i am seen, i am attacked. also i am fully aware of whats going on around me; im not spectating as i would in normal dreams, i am the decision maker and everything feel real.

idkidk
03-20-2016, 03:45 PM
Thank you for your reply, may Allah (swt) also reward you for your efforts. I do my best to continue to get closer to allah and try to only surround myself with individuals who also fear allah (swt) and ive only noticed this occurance intensify in the past 2 years, it could have correlation with the fact that I moved houses 3 years ago but im not entirely sure as ive always had them and they've jusy been getting worse

idkidk
03-20-2016, 03:49 PM
Thank you for your efforts Muslim woman, they are greatly appreciated but im not entirely sure they are bad dreams, rather just really odd ones as mentioned in the 6th post Iits very rare they turn into bad dreams and similarly, I do recite before I sleep and I have ruqiya playibg in the background asi sleep

~ Sabr ~
03-21-2016, 11:04 AM
:salamext:

Speak to a local Aalim

Moshy
03-21-2016, 12:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~ Sabr ~
:salamext:

Speak to a local Aalim
Yes you are right [emoji106] [emoji106]

Speaking to a knowledgable person is best

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.