/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Does Allah love me?

Serinity
03-20-2016, 08:24 AM
:salam:

So I've been thinking. I read that Allah does not love the disbelievers..

Now I am thinking, what if a disbeliever cried to Allah, for guidance???? I mean, I remember in my ignorant days, and when I came across the Quran etc. I cried etc.

Now I am feeling like, no matter how much one cries, or tries. If Allah hates someone, it is no use. I am feeling a kind of despair. :/

I am like, no matter how much I try to turn, cuz I've been a bit disobedient etc.. and Allah may have been displeased etc. I just can't get this out of my mind that "If Allah hates me, then what is the use...."

Or "Even If I tried, if Allah hates me........." Cuz I felt in before becoming practicing that Allah loved me, so I loved Him. And I thought He Loved me, So I turned to Him..

And it is heartbreaking to know, that He'd hate me................

I am trying to love Allah, but this whole hate thing keeps pinning me down.. I loved Allah in my ignorant days........... Yet to think, He'd hate me????

I assumed that Allah loved me, and that increased my love for Allah.. And it softened my heart........... But to think that I assumed yet He hated me???????

I love Allah, but I want Allah to love me too. And it is heartbreaking to know, that He'd hate me.. But I won't let this turn into hate. Cuz I know that is shaytan's goal.

So I will love Allah, even if Allah hates me. I am typing here, Cuz I want know what am I doing wrong?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
03-20-2016, 08:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity

I read that Allah does not love the disbelievers..

Now I am thinking, what if a disbeliever cried to Allah, for guidance????
Salam alaykum

Your thinking by this part isn´t logical. Disbeliever doesn´t cry guidance from Allah. If he does so, he isn´t disbeliever. Disbeliever rather denies the existence of Allah and certainly not, like you wrote, loves Allah.

Also, where an earth you have got the idea to your mind that Allah would hates you at all? Stop repeat kind of thinking in your head and you will feel much better.

Yep, He surely loves you.

Serinity
03-20-2016, 08:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
Salam alaykum

Your thinking by this part isn´t logical. Disbeliever doesn´t cry guidance from Allah. If he does so, he isn´t disbeliever. Disbeliever rather denies the existence of Allah and certainly not, like you wrote, loves Allah.
So it is like saying "What if an enemy, hater of Islam, Allah, etc. Denier, arrogant etc. Cried to Allah?"

saif-uddin
03-20-2016, 08:58 AM
The mercy of Allah tala towards his Slaves...

https://islamqa.info/en/20468

Tonnes of times more than a mother can ever show to their children.

سبحان الله

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
03-20-2016, 08:59 AM
^^ Do you hate Islam and Allah? You just wrote you love Him.

saif-uddin
03-20-2016, 09:00 AM
Akhi serenity,

We believe Allah tala guides the sincere ones who seek guidance,

جزاك الله خيرا

Serinity
03-20-2016, 09:03 AM
I see. Never would I hate Allah. Only the ignorant, arrogant and spiritually blind would.

I guess I had bad assumptions of Allah. Is it correct for me to assume that Allah loves those whom loves Him?

Aamir Bozdar
03-20-2016, 10:07 AM
you should not be hopeless brother.
that happens sometimes when we feel so much of passions uncontrolled and consider ourselves unsuccessful in beliefs and the matters of spirituality.
Allah loves you at the moment you turn to HIM ask for forgiveness for your things done.
i pray to God for His glory upon you.

peace!!!!!!

Serinity
03-20-2016, 10:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aamir Bozdar
you should not be hopeless brother.
that happens sometimes when we feel so much of passions uncontrolled and consider ourselves unsuccessful in beliefs and the matters of spirituality.
Allah loves you at the moment you turn to HIM ask for forgiveness for your things done.
i pray to God for His glory upon you.

peace!!!!!!
It happens sometimes. Though, the hardships will just make the taste of Imaan more sweet. :)

Sometimes you get blind of the blessings.. Once you go through hardships, you realise what you have, is enough. lol. :D But still........ :D

ajr
03-20-2016, 10:54 AM
Salaam,

It is often a case that we expect to be answered for the duahs we make, how we ask for them...eg. when ask for wealth (rizq) we expect to receive untold wealth in a flash, like a mountain of gold...sometimes Allah withholds certain duahs because He has something better for us. Then sometimes we are given rizq in the form of a child, yet we perceive it not. We go into an unwarranted despair, yet we fail to realize that Allah does not break His promise.

And when my servant ask you (o Muhammed), concerning Me - indeed I am near. I respond to the invocation of the supplicant when he calls upon Me. So let them respond to Me (by obedience) and believe in Me so that they may be (rightly) guided. #Quran 2:186

Revive a sunnah and say Astagfirullah x100 ...at the same time the worries of the world will become easier for you, its a sources of rizq, it removes anxiety and best of all duahs are answered through it, removes sadness, it is a constant reminder that Allah is all around us, it opens the door of Allahs Mercy etc

May Allah continue to guide us and keep us steadfast on Deen...Ameen

~ Sabr ~
03-22-2016, 03:18 PM
Please simplify your post in a couple of sentences so I can comment :ia:

azc
03-22-2016, 03:46 PM
Allah swt doesn't hate, even He swt loves disbelievers as they are also His servants, disloyal and disobedient though. ''Qul YA ibadi'' don't you feel how much love is hidden in these words.

nadinesauriol
05-20-2016, 12:28 PM

Now I am thinking, what if a disbeliever cried to Allah, for guidance???? I mean, I remember in my ignorant days, and when I came across the Quran etc. I cried etc.

Now I am feeling like, no matter how much one cries, or tries. If Allah hates someone, it is no use. I am feeling a kind of despair. :/

I am like, no matter how much I try to turn, cuz I've been a bit disobedient etc.. and Allah may have been displeased etc. I just can't get this out of my mind that "If Allah hates me, then what is the use...."

Or "Even If I tried, if Allah hates me........." Cuz I felt in before becoming practicing that Allah loved me, so I loved Him. And I thought He Loved me, So I turned to Him..

I am trying to love Allah, but this whole hate thing keeps pinning me down.. I loved Allah in my ignorant days........... Yet to think, He'd hate me????

I assumed that Allah loved me, and that increased my love for Allah.. And it softened my heart........... But to think that I assumed yet He hated me???????

I love Allah, but I want Allah to love me too. And it is heartbreaking to know, that He'd hate me.. But I won't let this turn into hate. Cuz I know that is shaytan's goal.

So I will love Allah, even if Allah hates me. I am typing here, Cuz I want know what am I doing wrong?
Hello

Allah Is Great, Allah Always loving your child.

Thanks.

azc
05-20-2016, 12:45 PM
Allah swt does not hate his creation. He swt loves us. It is our ignorance that we do not realize it

azc
05-20-2016, 12:47 PM
May Allah swt make us good muslims. Ameen.
Remember me in dua

EgyptPrincess
05-20-2016, 12:57 PM
Qur’an 3:31-32—Say [O Muhammad]: If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. Say: Obey Allah and the Apostle; but if they turn back, then surely Allah does not love the unbelievers.

Qur’an 30:43-45—Then turn thy face straight to the right religion before there come from Allah the day which cannot be averted; on that day they shall become separated. Whoever disbelieves, he shall be responsible for his disbelief, and whoever does good, they prepare (good) for their own souls, that He may reward those who believe and do good out of His grace; surely He does not love the unbelievers.

A non believer that cries to Allah is a believer otherwise they would not be turning to Allah. Does it actually say anywhere that Allah actually hates the disbelievers? Just because Allah does not love them, it doesn't necessarily mean he hates them?

Serinity
05-20-2016, 02:43 PM
Did He SWT hate me when I was ignorant of the prayers, etc.? I don't think so. Allah knows best, I think I've seen some ayats saying Allah SWT hates the disbelievers. Surely He SWT hates firawn and the defiantly disobedient. I think. Yet He SWT did show immense Mercy to Firawn.

Allahu alam. I am no scholar. May Allah SWT forgive us all for whatever we said of wrong.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.