/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Giving Birth - A doubt :(

Serinity
03-20-2016, 10:03 AM
:salam:

I know giving birth is a human thing, a creation thing....

Giving birth, means leaving inheritance behind.b

One won't give birth except that she will die. I want to understand HOW.
​Gi

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ConcealedGem
03-20-2016, 10:15 AM
I don't quite understand your question? و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله

Serinity
03-20-2016, 10:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by NinjaInBlack
I don't quite understand your question? و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله
It is quite an emberassing one I think.

I understand that giving birth is a creation attribute. I just want to understand how?? I know being born is an attribute of creation, cuz you are not born except that he or she will die.

As for birth.. Explain to me, how it is??

It is like

Being born --> you die --> attribute of creation.
Giving birth --> ????? --> attribute of creation.

I know it is, it is logical, but I want to know, the inbetween. :(

ConcealedGem
03-20-2016, 10:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity
It is quite an emberassing one I think.

I understand that giving birth is a creation attribute. I just want to understand how?? I know being born is an attribute of creation, cuz you are not born except that he or she will die.

As for birth.. Explain to me, how it is??

It is like

Being born --> you die --> attribute of creation.
Giving birth --> ????? --> attribute of creation.

I know it is, it is logical, but I want to know, the inbetween. :(
so complex, in sha Allah il let someone answer. I'm afraid I can't comprehend your thoughts. Some things we just leave.. Why do you need to think so deep brother? That will play with your imaan. May Allah make us the best of Muslims.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Serinity
03-20-2016, 10:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by NinjaInBlack
so complex, in sha Allah il let someone answer. I'm afraid I can't comprehend your thoughts. Some things we just leave.. Why do you need to think so deep brother? That will play with your imaan. May Allah make us the best of Muslims.
Yeah. Cuz by giving Birth you leave inheritance.. But still. I want to know the inbetween. :(

:(((((((((( I should stop thinking. you are right.

saif-uddin
03-20-2016, 10:52 AM
Giving birth isn't creation,

It's Allah tala who Creates, he is the one who gives life and death,

Nobody can create or cause death without Allah tala permission,

saif-uddin
03-20-2016, 10:55 AM
Forget creating, we can't even breath without his permission, his power, his mercy,

All of Creation exists because of him and is completely dependant on him,

While he does not depend on creation, completely self sufficient,

That's Allah Azzawajal,

سبحان الله

جزاك الله خيرا

Serinity
03-20-2016, 11:00 AM
But giving birth is an attribute of creation. I want to know how it is. I know it is, just.......

I know Allah created birth.

ajr
03-20-2016, 11:04 AM
Salaam,

Brother, some things Allah made known to us, others only He knows, and that is best for us...as someone mentioned, dont think too much, it will certainly mess with your Imaan...true belief is when you accept what is infront of you (Quran and Sunnah) and not question why? what? how?...

Fi AmaanIllah

saif-uddin
03-20-2016, 11:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity
But giving birth is an attribute of creation. I want to know how it is. I know it is, just.......

I know Allah created birth.
How what is?

A person is born through the power or Allah tala,

He creates him or her inside their mothers womb in stages and brings them to life,

Al Qur'an mentions several of these stages which were impossible for mankind to have known over 1400+ years ago.

We know how the body is physically formed, and the fact that life is breathed into it (ie. The soul is put into the body) to bring to life by Allah tala.

جزاك الله خيرا

saif-uddin
03-20-2016, 11:21 AM
Akhi Serenity Allah Azzawajal says concerning the Ruh, Soul etc

We have very little knowledge.

Surah Al-Isra, Ayah 85:

وَيَسْأَلُونَكَ عَنِ الرُّوحِ قُلِ الرُّوحُ مِنْ أَمْرِ رَبِّي وَمَا أُوتِيتُم مِّنَ الْعِلْمِ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا

And they ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning the Ruh (the Spirit); Say: "The Ruh (the Spirit): it is one of the things, the knowledge of which is only with my Lord. And of knowledge, you (mankind) have been given only a little."

He's told us what we need to know, and that's enough.

جزاك الله خيرا

Serinity
03-20-2016, 12:00 PM
I guess I will stop questioning, although, I KNOW I UNDERSTAND too. It is just, that little information. I fear falling into shirk, by questioning any further. :(

May Allah grant us unwavering Imaan. Ameen.

~ Sabr ~
03-22-2016, 03:19 PM
...what is the question? :?

Serinity
03-22-2016, 03:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~ Sabr ~
...what is the question? :?

We know that giving birth is a creation thing, we humans, animals, etc. Do. But what makes it a creation thing?

Like I wanna eat..

I wanna eat -->> because I am hungry --> Food

What makes giving birth a creation thing? I know it is, but HOW?

~ Sabr ~
03-22-2016, 03:51 PM
Ok because it doesn't make any sense to me and a lot of others, I would say lets not concern ourselves with too deep questions and :ia: focus on ourselves and seeing a glimpse of Allaah in the Aakhirah, Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.