/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The wise woman turns a desert into a beautiful garden

Huzzy_786
03-20-2016, 06:02 PM
Tarbiyyah (nurturing) of a child doesn't start when they're beginning to understand, or started going school. It begins before he has even entered the Dunya. Unfold the pages of history and discover that the giants of Uloom that we look up to, their mothers played the leading role behind them.

Have you ever put yourself in the shoes of being a parent? How are you going to be with your kids? Playing with them is just one tiny portion in their upbringing.

In essence a child is nourished with deen whilst he is in the stomach of the mother, the mother consuming Halal, listening to Halal, looking at Halal all has a spiritual effect on the child.

Even after the child enters the Dunya, the Tarbiyyah upon the Fitrah of Islam begins stright away with the recitation of Adhaan in one ear and the Iqaamah in the other followed by Tahneeq.

Again, my few words cannot do justice to a vast topic as this but its a reminder for us all - we're all sooner or later to be parents Inshā Allah, our pride and joy.

Before I conclude let me just inform you of a great giant, not in the times of the Sahabah, but very recently to whom we're all grateful for. Everyone in the Indian subcontinent is indebted to him. If we look at our lineage, our forefathers were Hindus, it is he who gave Dawah to our forefathers to Islam - reason why you and I are born Muslims today! Yes, Khawja Ajmeer Sahib (Allah have mercy on him). He once gave a lecture on Imaan to a huge huge crowd, the eye couldn't see its end. In that very gathering, 70,000 people accepted Islam. Later on that day he shared this news with his mother, to which his mother told him: "It is none of your doing, it was the upbringing I gave you. When you were a child, I would not breastfeed you until I had performed Wudhu and performed two Rakah Salah - the fruits of which you bear now."

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
03-21-2016, 10:18 AM
Alhamdulilah :).

"A woman is a school. Teach her and you teach a generation."

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.