PDA

View Full Version : Profound quotes of Nabi SAW

Kiro
03-20-2016, 09:21 PM
Please post profound quotes of Nabi SAW

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ajr
03-20-2016, 09:23 PM
just to clarify, when you say quotes you are refering to hadiths, right?

Kiro
03-20-2016, 09:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ajr
just to clarify, when you say quotes you are refering to hadiths, right?
I guess so

strivingobserver98
03-20-2016, 09:32 PM
"O People! The month of Allah (Ramadan) has come with its mercies, blessings and forgiveness. Allah has decreed this month the best of all months. The days of this month are the best among the days, and the nights are the best among the nights, and the hours during Ramadan are the best among the hours. This is a month in which you have been invited by Him (to fast and pray). Allah has honored you in it. In every breath you take is a reward of Allah, your sleep is worship, your good deeds are accepted and your invocations are answered. Therefore, you must invoke your Lord in all earnestness with hearts free from sin and evil, and pray that Allah may help you to keep fast, and to recite the Holy Qur’an. Indeed!"

- Prophet Muhammad :saws:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ajr
03-20-2016, 09:35 PM
On the authority of Abu Hamzah Anas bin Malik (may Allah be pleased with him) - the servant of the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) - that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said :

"None of you will believe until you love for your brother what you love for yourself."

#Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 2, Number 15

strivingobserver98
03-25-2016, 08:48 PM
'She believed in me when the people rejected me'.

[Muhammad SAW speaking about Khadija RA].

strivingobserver98
03-26-2016, 09:30 PM
"No Bishop is to be removed from his diocese, nor any Monk from his monastery. I would be behind them to protect them from their enemy."
- Prophet Muhammad ﷺ

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.