/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Life is not always what it appears to be...

Khalid Saifullah
03-21-2016, 09:14 PM
A guy met one of his school mates several years after school and he could not believe his eyes; his friend was driving one of the latest sleek Mercedes Benz cars. He went home feeling awful and very disappointed in himself. He thought he was a failure. What he didn't know was that his friend was a driver and had been sent to run errands with his boss's car.
Maryam nagged her husband always for not being romantic. She accused him for not getting down to open the car door for her as her friend Juleikha's husband did when he dropped her off at work. What Rosemary didn't know that Juleikha's husband car had a faulty door that could only be opened from the outside.
Sam's wife went to visit one of her long time friends and was very troubled within for seeing the 3 lovely kids of her friend playing around. Her problem was that she had only one child and have been struggling to conceive for the past five years. What she didn't know was that one of those kids who was the biological child of her friend had sickle cell and had just a year to live; the other two are adopted.
Life does not have a universal measuring tool so create yours and use it. Looking at people and comparing yourself with them will not make you better. If you knew the sort of load the chameleon carried, you would'nt ask why it takes those gentle strides.
Enjoy what you have❣
Stay Happy❣

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M.I.A.
03-21-2016, 09:59 PM
For once can the people we envy actually live happily ever after?

Seriously might as well throw it all out the window and not bother.

Aspire to be better but don't ever think about taking it from others..

Em.. Read your quls often..

Like I said, if I ever get a lambo I'm only ever driving it while you lot are asleep.

...lock up your daughters!

Not literally, just get them to dress modestly.

The wind caught hold of my doors too many times, now I am often the gentleman.

Although to be fair, makes me realise why I wish I'd never met most people..

I'm easily replaced.

Life is a borrowed space, don't drive like you stole it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.