/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I don't know if I'm possessed

Hopes N Prayers
03-22-2016, 10:02 PM
I have been trying to deny this for a long time now but if someone would help me out please.

Ever since I was a little girl I would have have dreams of snakes chasing me. I was young and naive at the time so I didn't know what this meant. I would tell my mom about these dreams but she would just tell me to read Quran and sleep. As time passes I grew up I stopped having these dreams but I came to a bigger problem were I would pass out during Quran class. My parents were informed and I was taken to the hospital. from there I was told I have epilepsy seizures was given many medications and went back and forth to the hospital. A while after I started experiencing something were I would get very angry in Quran class I would feel hot and start losing my breath and get dizzy. All the teachers would rush to me and start reading Quran and I would scream my lunges out and would have this very unusual strength and fight anyone who got in my way. It was very hard for the teachers to hold me down that one time I ran out of the building. So when this started happening my parents were informed and a couple days later a raqi came to my house. I was angry and started shaking when I heard the raqi but the funny thing is when the session was going on nothing happened to me just that the walls would start moving and go black and my head would pound like crazy but no screaming. anger o fighting. Time passes and I had many raqi sessions but they were all the same except one time. anyway I started doing some research and came to know about jinn possession and I got scared because I heard my mother telling my father that I had half of the symptoms of jinn possession and I myself found that out to but I didn't want to believe it. I have many disturbing dreams where I would see my self falling from the sky, bridges or high mountains and other things but i dont want to say. also I had night's were I couldn't sleep at all. I still have this happen to me but the thing is I don't feel like a possessed person it's weird cuz when the screaming and fighting happens I am aware but I don't have control over my body. So if there is anyone out there who can help me out please do I am more than afraid I ask Allah to help me and I'm new to this thing so please someone help me out. I ask Allah to protect you all and grant you al firdouse ameen.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Simply_Logical
03-22-2016, 10:25 PM
:salam:

sister so what has the raqi said about it exactly?

either way trust Allah swt, try your best to stick to your salah and morning and evening adhkar (supplications)

Hopes N Prayers
03-23-2016, 08:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Simply_Logical
sister so what has the raqi said about it exactly?
Well I was given a couple oils that I put on a night he also said that i might have evil eye, hasad or ashiq jinn

Simply_Logical
03-23-2016, 08:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hopes N Prayers
Well I was given a couple oils that I put on a night he also said that i might have evil eye, hasad or ashiq jinn
well either way like i said trust Allah swt, try your best to stick to your salah and morning and evening adhkar (supplications)

you could try self ruqyah too, check out these vids :ia:

Practical self ruqya-Part 1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ6kwmy4kZo
Practical self ruqya-Part 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMI7...ature=youtu.be

may Allah swt make it easy for you

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
whosebob
01-14-2017, 09:38 PM
Islamic solution to schizophrenia that helps me.
I have schizophrenia but I have found the solution that helps me. There are times when this solution is too difficult for me especially when I am being overwhelmed. When things are easier, when the voices are not too much then I go back to my regiment. It’s important because it is a form of meditation that is very peaceful. My parents and family were also very patient with me when this all started, this was also vital. The important thing for me is that I was reminded everyday of God’s oneness. This really helped me because I was hearing terrible things about God.

The solution that helps me.

1. I Pray everyday
In Islam, Muslims pray 5 times a day. When this all started all I could do was prostrate and declare God’s oneness with my index finger. But things did get better for a while. I still struggle with prayers but I still do my best which does make me feel better.

2. I write to God about my life in a dairy.
My problem is that I forget easily the blessing in my life. Hearing the voices everyday makes one really depressed. But having a diary to God really helps me. Reason being is that I replace a negative thought process with a positive one. I don’t write about negative things in my diary. I talk about comics, good jokes, heaven, art, computer graphics, good deeds that I see people doing and especially my family and friends etc.

3. I Recite God’s names
In Islam, God has many names which relate to his personality. This helps me understand God better which helps me realize that God is with me through my sickness God willing.

The following are examples are God’s names
God: Allah
God the Merciful : ar-Raheem
God the Healer : al-Qayoom
God the Compassionate : ash-Shafee
God the Granter of Peace: as-Salaam

I was really struggling in the beginning and then I found a book of God’s names. The first name I read was (al-Muqmeen) God - The preserver of faith. To this day it’s one of my favourite names of God because I do believe without His support I would have lost faith a long time ago.

Please note: I try everyday to make relevant prayers by each of God’s names. For instance God the healer (al-Qayoom), Here, I pray for my health as well as my family and friends etc It really helps me find peace. In Islam we repeat God’s names as a form of Meditation. It’s called thikr. We use rosemary beads which really helps Muslims go to a peaceful place.

4. I also Read Quran/Surah Hasr
Allah is He than whom there is no other god Who knows (all things) both secret and open; He Most Gracious Most Merciful.

Allah is He other than whom there is no other god the sovereign, the Holy One, the Source of Peace (and Perfection), The Guardian of Faith, the Preserver of Safety, the Exalted in Might, the Irresistible, the Supreme: Glory to Allah! (high is He) above the partners they attribute to Him.

He is Allah, the Creator, the Evolver, the Bestower of Forms (or colors). To Him belong the Most Beautiful Names: Whatever is in the heavens and on earth doth declare His Praises and Glory: and He is the exalted in Might the Wise.

5.I also Read Quran/Surah al-Ikhlaṣ

Say, "He is Allah, [who is] One,
Allah, the Eternal Refuge.
He neither begets nor is born,
Nor is there to none like unto Him."

6. I take Medication
I do take medication which really helps. I did find a psychiatrist and medication that suits me. I believe God provides relief that’s why I never forget to take my meds.

I hope that this information helps you and all those suffering from schizophrenia.

Peace and Blessings be upon you

whosebob
01-14-2017, 09:47 PM
What you are doing by asking a man to protect you is wrong. Only Allah can cure and make thing easier on you inshallah. I suffer from the same thing but I work hard for my own benefit by asking Allah to protect me inshallah. I suffer from schizophrenia. I have also had fits, I also have bad dreams, my body moves on it's own but I still have freewill. Use what Allah has given you and stop going to man. Read Al Fatiha. It him you should only be asking for help not some person that thinks he has superpowers. It's ridiculous to ask a man that can't do nothing to help you. If you want your condition to change ask Allah and Allah will change it for you inshallah. It's the only way. Don't look for a quick fix, it never works.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.