/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The power of the tears

Hopes N Prayers
03-23-2016, 06:44 PM
Jibril(a.s) came to the prophet (PBUH) and said to him the angles write down the actions of your ummah They do not write down the tears of your ummah. The prophet (PBUH) asked him "oh jibreel why are the tears of my ummah not written down"? jibreel (a.s) says to him one tear of regret, one tear of repentance of your ummah will wipe out of fire of Jahanam(Hell). The angles will not be able to write down the tears of the ummah.

I hope you guys take advantage of this and repent to Allah like I said before even the worst can become the best.:Emoji49:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
03-25-2016, 04:41 PM
Asalamualykum,

Was Jibreel A.S referring to Prophet Muhammad SAW tears or the ummah of Prophet Muhammad SAW?

Hopes N Prayers
05-25-2016, 07:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by BeTheChange
Asalamualykum,

Was Jibreel A.S referring to Prophet Muhammad SAW tears or the ummah of Prophet Muhammad SAW?
The ummah[emoji4]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.