/* */

PDA

View Full Version : True Story about a Revert Sister

strivingobserver98
03-23-2016, 10:26 PM
"Subhan Allah. I got pregnant at 18. I was not yet officially Muslim but had been studying Islam. I had no money, not much of an education and a Muslim told me that I should abort the baby because it was still early in the pregnancy and its soul had not come in yet. I was confused but knew in my heart that I could not do it.

So one night I picked up the Qur'an and said a prayer before opening it saying " God please give me the answers I need to help me through this."

I opened the Qur'an to a page right on verse 151 in Surah Al A'naam (Chapter 6) where Allah says: "and do NOT KILL your children for fear of poverty; for We provide sustenance for you and will provide sustenance for them also.."

Allah Hu Akbar!! I still get teary remembering that moment. It changed me forever and I thank Allah for my beautiful daughter, one of the biggest blessings in this life. Alhamdulillah"

Abortion is HARAAM in Islam, a MURDER so do not fear anyone except Allah and always seek His Help surely He helps His slave in ways we cannot imagine.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.