/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I can't stop loving him/her, what do I do?

Hamza :)
03-24-2016, 09:38 AM
If it's for the sake of Allah, you can't stop loving someone

If it's not for the sake of Allah, you can always stop loving them

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~ Sabr ~
03-24-2016, 10:40 AM
:salamext:

SubhaanAllaah, Haqq.

Abû Hurayrah relates that the Prophet :saws: said:
“Allah will ask on the Day of Judgment: ‘Where are those who loved each other for the sake of My glory?
Today, - on a day when there is no shade but mine – I shall shade them with My shade.”
[Sahîh Muslim (2566)]

Hamza :)
03-24-2016, 10:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~ Sabr ~
:salamext:

SubhaanAllaah, Haqq.

Abû Hurayrah relates that the Prophet :saws: said:
“Allah will ask on the Day of Judgment: ‘Where are those who loved each other for the sake of My glory?
Today, - on a day when there is no shade but mine – I shall shade them with My shade.”
[Sahîh Muslim (2566)]
:wa:

:jz:

strivingobserver98
03-24-2016, 01:41 PM
Subhan Allah.

The Prophet :saws: went on to describe their great reward on the Day of Resurrection: “By Allah, their faces will be luminous and they will be upon light. They will feel no fear when the people will be feeling fear, and they will feel no grief when the people will be grieving.”

Then he :saws: read the verse: ”Behold! Verily on the friends of Allah there is no fear, nor shall they grieve.” [Yunus:10:62].

(Abu Dawud)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.