PDA

View Full Version : i am sorry but i have no other chioce to know where my students have been.



libbigial
03-24-2016, 10:52 AM
first i must say i am really really really sorry i know my post is not fit for the decorum of this forum and i truly understand that but after i had no other choice left except for calling police i came here to know about my missing students. just in case you're wondering how i know they are here: i myself recommended this forum to ... when she asked me some really complicated questions.


.....honey where have you been? do you realise how much all your teachers and class mates are worried about you? first it was only because for the first time you cried at school for no reason when you should have been happy because joey got expelled, and now even more when we came to know you're being bullied. on monday, all of you seven were absent, then on tuesday only you and joey were present and all you did was cry and then the next two days none of you are at school again.

why aren't you coming to school? why are spencer and harry and any of the other, now three, coming to school? please dont tell me it is the way i think it is. i'm scared to death after going through spencer's thread.


why wasn't the school told about this? being harassed is not something you keep to yourself or keep up with or ignore because other people have bigger problems, every human on earth knows you cant relate not asking for help from god with the fact other people suffer more.


or you could have at least told some teacher or the guidance counselor . all the teachers thought you were friends with chris, joey and the other two, i suppose, shun lee and adam, not that the've been harassing you.




i already called ...'s mother, who told me she's not been home for the past 4 days and its normal for her to do that. how can she not care about her 14 year old daughter thats been missing for 4 days? and i kept on calling spencer's father who did not pick his phone while chris and adam's said they've at spencer's home all along and you guys are working on projects for the science exhibition.
i really hope it is that way and me and the other teachers decided to wait for another day, but it's just so hard to believe you guys could be working together.
if i dont get any answer here,i'll call your parents tomorrow again and the police this time too!
does anyone know if they've been online in the past 2 days so that i atleast know they are alive?


for anyone whos passing by, please pray things are not the way i think they are because although... is a really nice and calm kid, she's really daring and can be really agressive at times....
thank you so much.
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza :)
03-24-2016, 11:00 AM
What's going on?
Reply

libbigial
03-24-2016, 11:03 AM
Originally Posted by Hamza :)
What's going on?
sorry, i cant post links until i'm a full member......you can search for a thread with the title"my friend is bullied by guys who think she can bare it"
and i hope you'll understand whats going on then
Reply

crookedrib
03-24-2016, 11:10 AM
This is concerning.
She last logged in 18 hours ago and posted here less than a day ago: http://www.islamicboard.com/puzzles-...kr-game-4.html.
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
MuslimLawyer
03-24-2016, 12:02 PM
For a teacher in the UK, your English is atrocious.

And I am yet to meet a teacher who calls their students 'honey'.

This is another fake ID, probably the third in a long line....looks like borderline stalking

~ML~
Reply

MuslimInshallah
03-24-2016, 01:08 PM
Assalaamu alaikum,

I agree with MuslimLawyer. There is something very odd about the several threads I've looked at that seem to revolve around a particular narrative. I haven't searched all of the threads by the "various" people, so I do not feel I have a complete picture, but I wonder if there is not some attention seeking happening.

May Allah, Who Knows and Sees All, Guide us to what pleases Him.
Reply

farhan
03-24-2016, 01:26 PM
:sl:

Sis @rameen-

After some investigation, the accounts:
@1975 @harryyyy @scarlett @spencer

All seem to be coming from the same IP/Location?

Edit: Looking into it further, the same computer is also on @libbigial

Please use only ONE account for the forum :).

Continue to participate and benefit from the forum :ia:. (Don't worry I'll pay more attention to your threads now.:D)
Reply

greenhill
03-24-2016, 02:05 PM
If that is the case, thank you @MuslimLawyer . Well spotted.


:peace:
Reply

farhan
03-24-2016, 02:07 PM
Originally Posted by greenhill
If that is the case, thank you @MuslimLawyer. Well spotted.


:peace:
:ma: he is a lawyer after all ;).

He probably deals with more intense cases on a regular basis.
Reply

crookedrib
03-24-2016, 02:25 PM
I hate fake people.
Reply

fakerameen
03-25-2016, 06:49 AM
i am soooo sorry.
yeah i made all those fake accounts.......even though i know u guys dont care i have something to say
..... was just a girl in my class who was always different from others and always got attention and i am the
other muslim guy i talked about in......http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...t-teacher.html
i feel so bad i missused her name.....and i stole her journel and read about her
life and thought it was interesting and i could.....i know i dont even deserve to be addressed as a muslim
i dont know how to start...i started stalking her and......i was also jealous of the fact she was never the same frank and crazy person when she was with me but instead was really formal and......
i posted copy pasted all those questions of her from a question answer islamic website........ and then when u guys answered them i somehow got her to talk to me about them and it made me feel good and specail that i helped her out.
and as i read about her being bullied(in her personal diary) i thought i could really use that for....seeking attention..
i had always been a underdog and when i got a little attention here i started to enjoy it........
i know i dont deserve to be forgiven but i just wanted to look cool by helping her out and i enjoyed the attention i got here too. i wonder how much she'll hate me if she comes to know of all this...she thinks of me as some really good person.
...i am leaving for india in two days...and i wanted to know if u think i should tell her about all this....and how do i apologise to her....and can i keep on helping her in getting answers to some really out of the world questions...
i am sorry again.....
Reply

eesa the kiwi
03-25-2016, 07:34 AM
You have issues
Reply

fakerameen
03-25-2016, 07:43 AM
Originally Posted by eesa the kiwi
You have issues
thats quite obvious:hiding:
Reply

eesa the kiwi
03-25-2016, 08:01 AM
Originally Posted by fakerameen
thats quite obvious:hiding:
Why should we believe a word you say
You've already proven yourself to be an accomplished liar under your other aliases so how do we know your not lying now

You know what ? don't even bother to answer. Being dishonest is such an ugly character trait I don't really want to waste any more time on a person who possesses so much of this
Reply

sister herb
03-25-2016, 08:32 AM
Originally Posted by eesa the kiwi
Why should we believe a word you say
You've already proven yourself to be an accomplished liar under your other aliases so how do we know your not lying now

You know what ? don't even bother to answer. Being dishonest is such an ugly character trait I don't really want to waste any more time on a person who possesses so much of this
I think many share your feelings here. Even if this person with many names is honest now, it´s difficult to get back the trust of others. I would advice you, fakerameen, leave the forum now, think seriously your habits and behaving and come back some time later, when you can be honest to yourself and to others.

Just my opinion.
Reply

crookedrib
03-25-2016, 11:21 AM
Originally Posted by fakerameen
i am soooo sorry.
yeah i made all those fake accounts.......even though i know u guys dont care i have something to say
rameen was just a girl in my class who was always different from others and always got attention and i am the
other muslim guy i talked about in......http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...t-teacher.html
i feel so bad i missused her name.....and i stole her journel and read about her
life and thought it was interesting and i could.....i know i dont even deserve to be addressed as a muslim
i dont know how to start...i started stalking her and......i was also jealous of the fact she was never the same frank and crazy person when she was with me but instead was really formal and......
i posted copy pasted all those questions of her from a question answer islamic website........ and then when u guys answered them i somehow got her to talk to me about them and it made me feel good and specail that i helped her out.
and as i read about her being bullied(in her personal diary) i thought i could really use that for....seeking attention..
i had always been a underdog and when i got a little attention here i started to enjoy it........
i know i dont deserve to be forgiven but i just wanted to look cool by helping her out and i enjoyed the attention i got here too. i wonder how much she'll hate me if she comes to know of all this...she thinks of me as some really good person.
...i am leaving for india in two days...and i wanted to know if u think i should tell her about all this....and how do i apologise to her....and can i keep on helping her in getting answers to some really out of the world questions...
i am sorry again.....
You're a guy? You're telling me i've been CHATTING with a GUY for over an entire week?
Reply

BeTheChange
03-25-2016, 11:31 AM
Sorry to hear sis Crookedrib,

In sha Allah we learn from our experiences.

Not everything is as it seems in the real world and that's even more true in the online world.

Be extra vigilient. In sha Allah.
Reply

crookedrib
03-25-2016, 11:48 AM
Originally Posted by BeTheChange
Sorry to hear sis Crookedrib,

In sha Allah we learn from our experiences.

Not everything is as it seems in the real world and that's even more true in the online world.

Be extra vigilient. In sha Allah.
:jz: Sister

Wallah this is so embarrassing. I can't believe I was being deceived this whole time. What's worst is that I actually shared things about my personal life to relate to "her" because I thought "she" needed support and comfort. I did feel that she could be exaggerating by some of the stuff she wrote but I didn't want to doubt her. I feel like I've been stepped on.

Khayr
Reply

BeTheChange
03-25-2016, 11:54 AM
Originally Posted by crookedrib
:jz: Sister

Wallah this is so embarrassing. I can't believe I was being deceived this whole time. What's worst is that I actually shared things about my personal life to relate to "her" because I thought "she" needed support and comfort. I feel like I've been stepped on.

Khayr
Don't worry sis.

It's not your fault and Allah swt sees all and is the most forgiving. Alhamdulilah.

This is the reality of deception - people get hurt.

Your intentions were good so don't beat yourself about what has happened.

Alhamdulilah we know the truth now.
Reply

ramen-thelegend
03-29-2016, 04:26 AM
i am sorry but i meant as in delete his posts or threads, i guess.i know you'll be thinking why i am so concerned about it when i say i have no interest in being on this forum, the thing is i'm the girl he's portraying here as really innocent and nice and all and now when he's caught he disappears....i still would have had no problem with him representing me as a terrorist or a good muslim but
this guy left my journal and his laptop on sleep with this forum open, in my work place and those people read my journal and how i feel about them and i was so mortified. and i dont know if i should take that as a premonition or an apology or vice versa
please please please............i wrote AWFUL things and confidential information in my diary
and the main reason:
YES I CARE ABOUT HIM TALKING ABOUT ME ON THE INTERNET BECAUSE MY MOTHER JUST WENT THROUGH SOME POST OVER DONALD TRUMP AND THE ONE OVER MY ISLAMIYAT TEACHER AND BELIEVING I DID THAT, THINKS I'M ON MY WAY TO BECOME AN EXTREMIST!!! HENCE, WITHOUT GIVING ME A CHANCE TO EXPLAIN SHE GROUNDED ME!!! ONLY BECAUSE OF THIS MILQUETOAST ! .........


i know i sound immature here but THIS COULD TURN OUT TO RUIN MY LIFE ! i have previously been expelled from two schools because people think i'm an extremist! and on the other hand some of my class mates made fake accounts on facebook posting stuff from porn to news about terrorism and and now my mom says if she finds anything more on the internet about me she'll send me to pakistan and i can join any terrorist group i like! because she cant handle me anymore and she's SCARED of me! i know i shouldn't be saying this here but i've got nothing else to loose! people doubt my character and so i can neither live in peace in the real world nor on the internet!
and i would have handled all this myself but this guy is not in the country anymore. please.........i know you're not responsible for what he's been saying but please i request you.....he's disappeared anyway.....



Reply

MuslimLawyer
03-29-2016, 11:48 AM
hate to say it......but.....I told u so

lol...glad its all in the open.

~ML~
Reply

ramen-thelegend
03-29-2016, 01:29 PM
Is anyone listening to me???????
Reply

Muslim Woman
03-30-2016, 03:16 AM
:sl:


Originally Posted by Meentajir
Is anyone listening to me???????

what do u want sis ? Do u want me to close the thread or delete few posts ?
Reply

~ Sabr ~
03-30-2016, 08:02 AM
Lol this thread is messed up.
Reply

noraina
03-30-2016, 08:32 AM
I am so utterly confused right now, should we just lock this thread?
Reply

farhan
03-30-2016, 01:35 PM
Will need to take a look and see if @Meentajiir is genuine or another fake account.

In the meantime thread locked [emoji777].
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-17-2013, 03:54 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 12:27 AM
  3. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 05:16 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 08:33 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-01-2008, 01:04 PM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!