/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hi... again

Hans Thompson
03-24-2016, 10:04 PM
Hi. Uh, well. I havent really been praying because of the ban in my household and I really don't know what to do. Also, I have lacrosse after school during prayer time. 2 things, my dad really has ignored the whole Islam thing and hasn't brought it up again, and I want to pray and I just don't know how to without being caught (he took my door off of my room) and during lacrosse how can I tell my coach I need to pray and that it isn't an excuse to not practice and stuff? Because I haven't prayed for a while and I want to. I want to be a better Muslim and I can't because of restrictions at my house. Thanks, allah baraka fiki.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BilalKid
03-24-2016, 10:57 PM
u hav no door?? ^o)

sister herb
03-25-2016, 06:10 AM
Salam alaykum

Can´t you go elsewhere to pray? In home, does your father stands beside of you all the time to guard you don´t pray at all? Doesn´t he sleep at all, watch TV etc.? If yes, seems he doesn´t understand that forcing you to avoid praying only makes you to want it more and more.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!