/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Piety of Imam e Azam Abh Hanifa RadiALLAHuanhu

smak
03-24-2016, 10:57 PM
One day Imam e Azam Abu Hanifa RadiALLAHu anhu came to knew that one goat/lamb was robbed in his city. He then asked someone that how long a goat usually lives? He was answered that the life of a goat is so and so period (consider 15-18 years). Then until that period of time he didn't ate the meat of any goat.

Do you know why? Because unknowingly the goat that was robbed can come into his diet and hence for that period he didn't ate the meat of any goat. His Taqwa (Piety) is beyond our imagination. SUBHANALLAH

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
03-25-2016, 07:05 AM
:sl:

Jazakallah khair for sharing .

Serinity
03-25-2016, 11:25 AM
But if it was his own goat, I see no problem in just eating?

BeTheChange
03-25-2016, 11:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity
But if it was his own goat, I see no problem in just eating?
I think he was concerned the goat that was robbed may pass his lips.

Anyone can swap his goat with the robbed goat and if he was to purchase goat meat in the market place he may unintentionally eat the meat from the goat that was robbed.

Hope that makes sense.

What an admirable individual. May Allah swt help us all learn from our pious predecessors Ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
smak
03-25-2016, 10:38 PM
Thanks for the appreciation

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.