/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Anti-muslim graffiti in dublin

GINGERBEARDMAN
03-26-2016, 11:09 AM
https://gingerbeardmansite.wordpress...iti-in-dublin/

This is how they deal with anti-Muslim graffiti in Ireland, a land which has known it’s own fair share of difficulties with racism and religious based prejudice in the recent past and it’s good to see that in some parts of the British Isles a culture of tolerance and respect can still exist.

Now I may be biased as I’m of Irish decent, but I can say that with only a few exceptions, the response from the Irish people when they see people like myself on Dawah stalls or just walking in the street is one of comradeship, telling us that they know what is is like to be subject to oppression and suspicion whilst living in the UK as well as their own history of several centuries of English / British occupation...

Full article in the link top of the post

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
03-26-2016, 11:24 AM
Well, those pegida guys look like they know they aren´t welcome to Ireland (in video behind the link).

;D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.