/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Memorable Ramadhan Memories?

Samiun
03-26-2016, 11:41 AM
:sl:

Ramadhan is like 60 days to go Insha'Allah would anyone want to share some of their story during Ramadhan?

I'll go first,

I was about 7 years old, I went to my grandmother's house to have a sleep over. Then the next day, I woke up, felt hungry so I decided to make a peanut butter sandwich with the crusts still intact. I ate wholeheartedly without worry and then it was either due to my own realization or someone reminded me that it was Ramadhan and I was suppose to be fasting. I quickly throw the bread away(but you're suppose to continue eating btw) and got worried. On that day I learned, you can make the mistake twice as it also happened in the future but that is for.. later perhaps. What is your story?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BilalKid
03-26-2016, 04:10 PM
what kind of memory?? ^o)

ConcealedGem
03-26-2016, 06:37 PM
Ws

last night of taraweeh prayers when the sheikh said that he wants us all to enter jannah together whilst holding hands... 2015

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.