/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ruling of loving Qu'ran

Kiro
03-26-2016, 06:22 PM
I don't know the etiquettes of the Qu'ran in terms of love.

Is a person supposed to love the Qu'ran more than their parents, friends? More than any worldly thing?

Please educate me.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
03-26-2016, 06:25 PM
:sl:

Maybe you got the wording confused? Did you mean the Prophet Muhammad :saws:?

format_quote Originally Posted by Kiro
Is a person supposed to love the Qu'ran more than their parents, friends? More than any worldly thing?
Narrated By Anas : The Prophet :saws: said "None of you will have faith till he loves me more than his father, his children and all mankind."

[Bukhari Volume 001, Book 002, Hadith Number 014.]

Kiro
03-26-2016, 06:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by farhan
:sl:

Maybe you got the wording confused? Did you mean the Prophet Muhammad :saws:?

Narrated By Anas : The Prophet :saws: said "None of you will have faith till he loves me more than his father, his children and all mankind."

[Bukhari Volume 001, Book 002, Hadith Number 014.]
No lol but SAW

like How much are you supposed to love the Qu'ran?

strivingobserver98
03-26-2016, 06:32 PM
Stay Connected to the Qur’an

Reading or memorizing the Qur’an alone is not enough. Understand it and act upon it. Try your best to act the way we were asked to in the Qur’an. Strive for the best. Reflect on its meanings; it will give you answers to your daily life’s complications. When you read the Qur’an and understand it more you will be more likely to reach the level of ihsan. You will want to do everything right. In the form of a man, Gabriel/Jibreel 'alayhi'l-salām (peace be upon him) once entered a gathering where the Prophet ṣallallāhu 'alayhi wa sallam (peace and blessings of Allāh be upon him) was sitting.

One of the questions the angel asked was to elaborate on the term “ihsan”,

Prophet Muhammed ṣallallāhu 'alayhi wa sallam (peace and blessings of Allāh be upon him) said, “That you worship Allah as if you see Him, for if you don’t see Him then truly He sees you.”(Bukhari and Muslim)

Source

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ConcealedGem
03-26-2016, 06:34 PM
We are suppose to love the Quran so much that our heart cannot get enough of it, why? Because Quran will intercede for us in yawmul qiyamah if we read it, act upon it, memorise it.

Kiro
03-26-2016, 06:56 PM
y'all haven't answered my question explicitly

BeTheChange
03-26-2016, 07:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kiro
I don't know the etiquettes of the Qu'ran in terms of love.

Please educate me.
Asalamualykum,

The Quraan = deen, emaan, guidance, truth, Allah's words to mankind so yes we should love the Quraan more than our parents, friends and definitely more than worldly objects.

Deen comes first and then everything else.

Everything stems from the Holy Quraan. It is a way of life & teaches us everything we need to know.

It teaches us how to interact with people, how to love our parents, how to raise a family, the rights of children, how to conduct yourself in business and so on.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.