/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Omar Esa's plane hit by Lightning!

strivingobserver98
03-27-2016, 06:51 PM
Glad he is safe Alhamdulilah.

Always keep the remembrance of Allah :swt: on your tongue.

“… and give glad tidings to As-Sabirun (the patient).”

Who, when afflicted with calamity, say: “Truly! To Allah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return.”

They are those on whom are the Salawat (i.e. who are blessed and will be forgiven) from their Lord, and (they are those who) receive His Mercy, and it is they who are the guided ones. - Quran (Surah Al-Baqara:155-157)

planelightning10061002 1?1324345847 -
This picture is not the actual plane. Graphic demonstration.

"SubhanAllah something scary happened today to me brothers and sisters.

I was on the plane coming back from my performance weekend in Scotland (Aberdeen). So I'm sitting in the plane reciting ayat ul kursi and the plane starts flying through clouds, the plane dipped a bit but enough to make us the passengers jump SubhanAllah. So now we started going into landing and I'm still reciting ayat ul kursi and SubhanAllah a lightning bolt strikes the wing of our plane!

I just heard a load bang, now you can imagine my dhikr became more intense and we thanks to Almighty Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) we landed safely. The pilot said when we stopped, that lightning hit the plane and he's glad everything continued working.

SubhanAllah indeed Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) is the one who saves, that lightning of nature could have finished everything in one go, it's quite a surreal feeling actually, can't believe lightning struck the plane I was in. All I can say to everyone is keep prayer on your tongues at all times In'shaa'Allah."

- Omar Esa

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
03-27-2016, 07:41 PM
Aytal Kursi is indeed very powerful! Subhana Allah.

Allah swt is the greatest.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.