/* */

PDA

View Full Version : what happen to junaid jamshed??

BilalKid
03-27-2016, 07:47 PM
injured?? ^o)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza :)
03-27-2016, 07:51 PM
Yes some people attacked him based on what he did sometime back. He publicly apologised for his action but some deluded individuals think this wasn't enough

strivingobserver98
03-27-2016, 07:54 PM
:sl:

See the video footage:

BilalKid
03-28-2016, 02:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza :)
Yes some people attacked him based on what he did sometime back. He publicly apologised for his action but some deluded individuals think this wasn't enough
which individuals?? ^o)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Moshy
03-28-2016, 08:11 AM
It all started like this
https://vimeo.com/113801913

In the video, Junaid Jamshed says: "Hazrat Ayesha wanted to gain the attention of rasulAllah. One day she was pretending to be sick and had wrapped a scarf around her head. The prophet (pbuh) asked that what is wrong. She answered that she is sick and has a severe head ache. Then the prophet answered that what if you die because of this sickness, you would be so lucky that rasulAllah (pbuh) will pray your janazah. After hearing this she quickly got up. She said that all you want is for me to die so you can go to the other wives. Therefore even when it comes to the prophet's presence, a woman cannot change. A woman is like a stick, you put force and it will break."

He even publicly apologised :
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DSRwxgW7r54

Some people dont find his apology as enough

smallkid
04-05-2016, 08:48 PM
If I abuse Moshy's mom in public and then apologise to him will be enough no. He will rip me apart. Hazrat Aisha is the mother of all muslims and he said some sad stuff about her.

ardianto
04-10-2016, 05:46 PM
"I forgive all my attackers at Ibd airport. I pray that may Allah give us the strength to love n respect each other irrespective"
(Junaid Jamshed on Twitter)

AabiruSabeel
04-10-2016, 06:50 PM
Junaid Jamsheed was narrating the understanding of this Hadeeth in his own words:

Narrated Al-Qasim bin Muhammad:

`Aisha :raha:, (complaining of headache) said, "Oh, my head"!
Allah's Messenger :saws: said, "I wish that had happened while I was still living, for then I would ask Allah's Forgiveness for you and invoke Allah for you."
Aisha :raha: said, "Wa thuklayah! By Allah, I think you want me to die; and If this should happen, you would spend the last part of the day sleeping with one of your wives!"
The Prophet :saws: said, "Nay, I should say, 'Oh my head!' I felt like sending for Abu Bakr and his son, and appoint him as my successor lest some people claimed something or some others wished something, but then I said (to myself), 'Allah would not allow it to be otherwise, and the Muslims would prevent it to be otherwise".
[Bukhari]

It is a Sahih Hadeeth narrated by Bukhari.

Moshy
06-06-2016, 11:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by smallkid
If I abuse Moshy's mom in public and then apologise to him will be enough no. He will rip me apart. Hazrat Aisha is the mother of all muslims and he said some sad stuff about her.
I dont think he mean't to abuse her. I think he was trying to tell us how fragile a woman can be.

Scimitar
06-06-2016, 11:50 PM
I cannot believe ..........

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.