/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Simple strategy to deal with haters of this forum

smak
03-28-2016, 04:16 PM
Everyday i post at least one blog or link in this and other forums so that people can benefit from it. But every time i post something, apart from positive response, i also get some negative feedback. Instead of getting angry i feel happy, because whenever someone hates you it means that you have something special which the hater doesn't have in him. If i am not wrong then Omar Farooq RadiALLAHuanhu said that, the punishment of a jealous person is to leave him in that fire of jealousy.

Let them hate you as much as they can, at the end of the day they have to get tired. Don't get disappointed by haters, if you think you have some knowledge or skill which you truly think is beneficial for others, then keep on spreading. Don't stop, even if you have just one follower, that's better than 1000 followers who are pessimists.

Even in this thread, you will see some negative comments. But you know what, i may help them with few replies but ultimately if they don't listen then i have to ignore them. Because time is precious and i don't want to waste on them.

You guys can watch my videos here: http://goo.gl/vptYZF

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
03-28-2016, 04:30 PM
Remember that not all whose disagree with your posts are haters. Ooops - was this too a negative comment? :nervous:

M.I.A.
03-28-2016, 04:39 PM
If you could write your own future then expect lots of haters..

Your not expected to write for others are you?

Can't tell me nuthin.

smak
03-28-2016, 04:39 PM
@sister herb I don't mind if they disagree. Negative replies can be taken as constructive feedback but i wanted to emphasize on those negative comments which hate us and have some jealousy and also they don't agree on a something that's true.
And btw your comment is not a negative comment. So just chill.lol

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
smak
03-28-2016, 04:43 PM
@m.i.a no one writes there future, everything is written. And btw i write for others not for myself. If i wanted to write for myself, then why would i post it online?
we have to write for others, so that others can benefit from it. And they have to be positive with the help given. Beauty of life can be understood by being positive.

M.I.A.
03-28-2016, 04:46 PM
I stand correct :/

azc
03-28-2016, 05:25 PM
Why you drag this forum into your personal matter?. None hates this forum.

smak
03-28-2016, 06:52 PM
@azc who said i hate it? I am just explaining the simple way to deal with haters

'Abd-al Latif
03-28-2016, 09:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by smak
Because time is precious and i don't want to waste on them.
Well your subtlety is commendable lol.

greenhill
03-28-2016, 11:57 PM
Note on subtlety.. agreed. When you start in provocative manner you will get reaction.

But yes, our job is also to da'wah..

:peace:

azc
03-29-2016, 12:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by smak
@azc who said i hate it? I am just explaining the simple way to deal with haters
who said you hate it? None hates this forum nor your efforts. If someone disagrees with you it doesn't stand for hating you.

BilalKid
03-29-2016, 01:43 AM
cool vids :shade:

smak
03-29-2016, 05:50 AM
@BilalKid thanks brother

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.