/* */

PDA

View Full Version : So Comforting!!

Abu Fauzi
03-29-2016, 01:38 PM
As-Salaam alaikum,
In a Hadith-Qudsi, Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala says: "For Me, the most blessed of My Friends is the person of faith who
is unburdened (by possessions), who take pleasure in prayer, who carries out well his devotion to his Lord and eagerly serves Him in secret. He is concealed among the people; no one points him out. His sustenance is barely sufficient, and he is content with that...His death come quickly, there are few mourners, and his estate is small."

This Noble Hadith is included, with minor variations, in the canonical collections of Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and Ibn Hanbal.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~ Sabr ~
03-29-2016, 02:08 PM
:salamext:

:jz:

Serinity
03-29-2016, 05:09 PM
If I just could have strong Iman. I always struggle with prayer.

BeTheChange
03-29-2016, 05:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity
If I just could have strong Iman. I always struggle with prayer.

Asalamualykum,

Which aspect do you struggle with?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Serinity
03-29-2016, 06:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BeTheChange
Asalamualykum,

Which aspect do you struggle with?
Alaikum wa salam

I struggle with concentration, and my nose in wudhu is a problem. I always get OCD, and think if I don't do it right, my wudhu won't be accepted..

I just want to do 3 times my nose, once my face, 3 times right and left arm, and once my hair. My hair is problematic. But I guess you just have to wipe your head with water. But I read that all your hair has to be wet.. I thought then how do women do it then? Cause they have a lot of hair, and my relative does not wet her hair 100% she just wipes her hair with water.

I struggle with concentration in salah. I tend to rush in order to not get caught up in thoughts.

BeTheChange
03-29-2016, 07:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity
Alaikum wa salam

I struggle with concentration, and my nose in wudhu is a problem. I always get OCD, and think if I don't do it right, my wudhu won't be accepted..

I just want to do 3 times my nose, once my face, 3 times right and left arm, and once my hair. My hair is problematic. But I guess you just have to wipe your head with water. But I read that all your hair has to be wet.. I thought then how do women do it then? Cause they have a lot of hair, and my relative does not wet her hair 100% she just wipes her hair with water.

I struggle with concentration in salah. I tend to rush in order to not get caught up in thoughts.

Please have a read of the below article which should help you with your OCD;

https://islamqa.info/en/100268

and [Allaah] has not laid upon you in religion any hardship” [al-Hajj 22:78]

“Allaah intends for you ease, and He does not want to make things difficult for you” [al-Baqarah 2:185]

Yes for women it is faraz to wipe the front (a third) of your head including the back of the neck and the back of the ears.

You don't need to wet all the hair on your head.

Maybe you are getting wudu confused with ghusul? For ghusul you need to wash every part of your body and ensure every single hair has been washed.
Am not sure if this is the case for men but definitely for women.

For concentration please read the below article;

https://www.kalamullah.com/salah.html

May Allah swt remove the burden of these negative thoughts Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.