/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Qur'an Wikipedia

BeTheChange
03-29-2016, 07:16 PM
:sl:

Please visit http://www.quranwikipedia.com/

What is Qur'an Wiki?

Qur'an Wiki aims to serve as a central repository of the best data available relating to every Ayat and Surah of the Qur'an. It is a global effort to enhance our understanding of Divine Speech. We are building on the gems mentioned by the scholars of the past, opening it up to the world of today and establishing a solid foundation for the Ummah of tomorrow.

Who is behind Qur'an Wiki?

Qur'an Wiki is run by volunteers based in the UK and has been conceptually approved byThe Qur'an Project. We believe in the Qur'an and the Sunnah. The volunteers are made of people from the various Fiqh schools of thought. The focus of the project is not on the issues that divide us. Rather, it is a project by the Ummah for the Ummah. The principle aim of Q-Wiki is to simplify and enhance the understanding of the Ayat of the Qur'an.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
03-29-2016, 07:30 PM
:wa:

:ma: love the site. Really beneficial.

crimsontide06
03-30-2016, 03:37 AM
This is legit ok?

I know "islamic wiki"(something like that) is a hate site....smh.

noraina
03-30-2016, 08:53 AM
IslamWiki or whatever is called is definitely a hate site, unfortunately it tops far too many search engines.

Ma'sha'Allah I can vouch for Qur'an Wiki, it has been my life saver for my A-level religious studies revision, Alhamdulillah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.