BeTheChange
03-31-2016, 05:09 PM
'Ok' kills the conversation :D

We need a debate in this section.

Hamza :)
03-31-2016, 05:46 PM
Spam?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Smoke
03-31-2016, 06:34 PM
Okay actually

crookedrib
03-31-2016, 06:42 PM
You're very much welcome. Since this thread is so random, i might as well ask my question here.

How do you get over an embarrassing incident?

Hamza :)
03-31-2016, 06:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by crookedrib
You're very much welcome. Since this thread is so random, i might as well ask my question here.

you laugh it off, nothing more you can do about it :)

BeTheChange
03-31-2016, 06:46 PM

A random question.

Well here comes a random answer :D.

Change the embarrassed feeling to another feeling of your choice.

Or

Confront the embarrassment by acknowledging and addressing the situation and then hopefully move on?

Smoke
03-31-2016, 06:59 PM

Melt into the ground

crookedrib
03-31-2016, 07:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza :)
you laugh it off, nothing more you can do about it :)
I did. So many times. It's already been 3 weeks.

format_quote Originally Posted by BeTheChange
A random question.

Well here comes a random answer :D.

Change the embarrassed feeling to another feeling of your choice.

Or

Confront the embarrassment by acknowledging and addressing the situation and then hopefully move on?
Well actually I do understand that it was qadr Allah but it's just that I'm going to have to see this person who witnessed it tomorrow :/. I don't talk to them but I'm going to have to see them.

format_quote Originally Posted by Smoke
Melt into the ground
Haha if only I could

BeTheChange
03-31-2016, 07:21 PM
I did. So many times. It's already been 3 weeks.

Well actually I do understand that it was qadr Allah but it's just that I'm going to have to see this person who witnessed it tomorrow :/.

Haha if only I could
Hey don't worry about it sis.

People will be people. Everyone has their own flaws and so what if you made a mistake. We're here to learn.

If you don't like the way this individual has reacted to the situation just have a quite word with them and in sha Allah if they have any sense they'll let it pass.

If the situation doesn't improve speak to the individuals who are in charge and they'll sort it out.

Don't worry about it. There's nothing you can do to undo the 'embarrassment' but you can control how you deal with the situation.

People will always have an opinion - doesn't mean they are right.

Allah swt is the final & true judge who sees and hears all.

Hope that makes sense.

crookedrib
03-31-2016, 07:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BeTheChange
Hey don't worry about it sis.

People will be people. Everyone has their own flaws and so what if you made a mistake. We're here to learn.

If you don't like the way this individual has reacted to the situation just have a quite word with them and in sha Allah if they have any sense they'll let it pass.

If the situation doesn't improve speak to the individuals who are in charge and they'll sort it out.

Don't worry about it. There's nothing you can do to undo the 'embarrassment' but you can control how you deal with the situation.

People will always have an opinion - doesn't mean they are right.

Allah swt is the final & true judge who sees and hears all.

Hope that makes sense.
Thanks for your advice. Don't worry its not that much of a big deal, maybe I'm just over reacting lol. It was my fault for not looking where I was going. And yes, Allah is definitely the ultimate judge, i shouldnt pay attention to what others think.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!