View Full Version : Jannah wishlist 2.0

BilalKid
03-31-2016, 02:57 PM
honey swimming pool :shade:

what yours?? :nervous:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Smoke
03-31-2016, 06:38 PM
Lol to have buraaq and sprinkle rubies and gems wherever I go - so when people look up they'll be like oh yeh there's smoke again

BilalKid
04-01-2016, 06:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Smoke
buraaq
buraaq?? ^o)

Smoke
04-01-2016, 07:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BilalKid
buraaq?? ^o)
yeh my very own winged horse init

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kiro
04-01-2016, 07:37 PM
To be a creation with no gender like an Angel

Smoke
04-01-2016, 07:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kiro
To be a creation with no gender like an Angel
Lol why would u want that

BeTheChange
04-01-2016, 07:45 PM
Am not saying brother Kiro is but some people feel burdened by the role and rules around 'gender.'

A funny & strange world we live in...

Kiro
04-01-2016, 07:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BeTheChange
Am not saying brother Kiro is but some people feel burdened by the role and rules around 'gender.'

A funny & strange world we live in...

don't need gender in the hereafter plus this creation will be more suited for fighting

Smoke
04-01-2016, 07:56 PM
Why? This is a strange thing

why don't u want to be either - men are usually stronger

BeTheChange
04-01-2016, 08:00 PM

We see it as strange because that's the only division we know.

Our imagination may not be able to break down these boundaries so easily as we see the world through gender.

Fascinating thought though...

Kiro
04-01-2016, 08:03 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by BeTheChange
We see it as strange because that's the only division we know.

Our imagination may not be able to break down these boundaries so easily as we see the world through gender.

Fascinating thought though...
lol men are usually stronger between gender but you could become a creation stronger than the two genders combined v

besides Angels are super strong without needing a gender

Smoke
04-01-2016, 08:13 PM
lol men are usually stronger between gender but you could become a creation stronger than the two genders combined v

besides Angels are super strong without needing a gender
but why is this so important to u - this is one thing I just can't understand - it's like me saying i want to be a fish in jannah

Kiro
04-01-2016, 08:24 PM
but why is this so important to u - this is one thing I just can't understand - it's like me saying i want to be a fish in jannah
Well why do I need a gender? It's not necessary plus it's like aasking an asexual creation an Angel why would I want to have a gender?

Smoke
04-01-2016, 08:27 PM
Well why do I need a gender? It's not necessary plus it's like aasking an asexual creation an Angel why would I want to have a gender?
Are u asexual

Kiro
04-01-2016, 08:31 PM
Are u asexual
yes, very.

Smoke
04-01-2016, 08:36 PM
yes, very.
How do u know this

Kiro
04-01-2016, 08:37 PM
How do u know this
I have no interest in either gender

Kiro
04-01-2016, 08:38 PM
I want ocular prowess in Jannah

Smoke
04-01-2016, 08:44 PM
I have no interest in either gender
Since you've been born?

Kiro
04-01-2016, 08:45 PM
Since you've been born?
this isn't an interview, stop derailing the thread

Smoke
04-01-2016, 08:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by kiro
this isn't an interview, stop derailing the thread
mean

Serinity
04-01-2016, 09:02 PM
See, @Kiro this isn't Random. Tho, @Smoke sounds strangely, very strangely like RaNdOm on UF.

I wish @farhan could contact Sajid and check RaNdOm's and @Smoke 's IP address, or some other digit, and see whether they match.

I want to fight Kiro chan. I want to fight, have wings, and take flight to kingdoms - to be destroyed!

I wanna meet Allah. I want the Love of Allah. I want to be an angel, going to war in Jannah. If that is allowed..

I want to fight, die, and be resurrected again, to fight again and die.... Continuosly. I love fighting.

May Allah guide us, and make us die as Muslims. Ameen. :salam:

Faithbox
04-01-2016, 11:33 PM
I would do fine if my place looks like this..

Faithbox
04-01-2016, 11:51 PM
And this is What Serenity and Kio dream of ������

Scimitar
04-02-2016, 12:37 AM
Smokes jannah wish list :D kiro drenched in jello

Serinity
04-02-2016, 05:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Faithbox
70000x better, and 1 millions times better than Earthly version. I want a Jannah version!

I want to fight in the open lol.

Hamza :)
04-02-2016, 08:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity
See, @Kiro this isn't Random. Tho, @Smoke sounds strangely, very strangely like RaNdOm on UF.

I wish @farhan could contact Sajid and check RaNdOm's and @Smoke 's IP address, or some other digit, and see whether they match.
u wot m8

Smoke
04-02-2016, 08:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Timi Scar
Smokes jannah wish list :D kiro drenched in jello
I'm over ten years older than Kiro ^o)

Ineed Umar
04-02-2016, 01:28 PM
I want to have me and my whole family in Jannah in a house of our dreams with Allah almighty watching over us as every hour.

Also a 24/7 TV channel showing all islamic hate commentors burning.

And finally oclus vive Jannah edition where I play my adventures.

Like kiro Id be pleased by Allah for houris but I generally am not interested in women or females.

Serinity
04-02-2016, 05:21 PM
By Allah just by being in Jannah / knowing I am safe from Hell, and Allah loves me etc. I will be happy.
@Smoke that is it, you're random, I am convinced.

Kiro
04-02-2016, 10:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Faithbox
I Would prefer walking or fly with firey flamy black wings

Kiro
04-03-2016, 12:15 AM
It's like in a RPG when you're about to fight a boss. You use a particular weapon for that particular task and in order to beat the boss, once you beat the boss, the weapon has served it's purpose and no longer necessary; you no longer need it.

crimsontide06
04-03-2016, 12:31 AM
To meet God, angels and prophets
All my family
A library of every book, movie, show, and video game.
A huge garden
my homes from earth in the amazingly huge back yard of my(inshaAllah) mansion

Much more that I cannot describe lol

Kiro
04-03-2016, 12:37 AM
I want to study in Jannah

Smoke
04-05-2016, 04:52 AM
I want to study in Jannah
U like studying that much -_-

~ Sabr ~
04-05-2016, 07:38 AM
:salamext:

I will answer this question with a saying of Shaykh Umar Ibn Al Farid:
"My request is not for bliss of the Garden. I only desire to see You (O Allah).:Emoji52:"
[Shaykh Umar Ibn Al Farid, Poet]

noraina
04-05-2016, 09:17 AM
First I will try my utmost hardest to attain Jannah inshaAllah.

One of the greatest blessings of Jannah is to be close to your Lord and to be able to see Him. Imagine that, subhanAllah!

Also I would love to be able to speak to all of the great Prophets (AS), and I would love to study the Deen from them. As well as the beloved wives of the Prophet (pbuh), especially Aisha (RA) and Khadijah (RA).

To be honest, I quite like the sound of Jannah as a garden. And to be with my parents and sister and my loved ones, and to have such a huge and beautiful garden filled with rivers and fruits and flowers and forever sunshine, as well as having chickens running around in all the land they want.

I suppose I should make dua for this though a lot - we will not enter Jannah by our deeds (we are so flawed) but by Allah's mercy, The Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) said that if we ask Allaah for Jannah three times, Jannah will say: “O Allaah, let him enter (Jannah)”

Kiro
04-05-2016, 01:41 PM
U like studying that much -_-
no i dont like studying

Smoke
04-10-2016, 09:47 PM
no i dont like studying
Then

Kiro
04-10-2016, 10:47 PM
Then
I just want to learn and with my Jannahtul Sharingan, reading about them books will take like less then a second! I'll get through thousands of books in minutes with my eyes

MercifulSlave
04-11-2016, 01:32 AM
I gave up smoking. I want to smoke in Jannah, you know you can drink wine, so why not smoke?

Smoke
04-13-2016, 04:00 PM
I just want to learn and with my Jannahtul Sharingan, reading about them books will take like less then a second! I'll get through thousands of books in minutes with my eyes
Allahumma baarik what a beautiful thought

Smoke
04-13-2016, 04:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MercifulSlave
I gave up smoking. I want to smoke in Jannah, you know you can drink wine, so why not smoke?
My face kinda went like

:heated:^o):uuh::anyone::Emoji36::Emoji41::Emoji12 :

MercifulSlave
04-13-2016, 04:40 PM
My face kinda went like

:heated:^o):uuh::anyone::Emoji36::Emoji41::Emoji12 :
Haha

Kiro
04-13-2016, 05:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MercifulSlave
Haha
you know, that idea you had is quite unique...

Serinity
04-13-2016, 07:39 PM
:salam:

I want to study the Geography of Jannah. Or at least parts of Jannah, I want Allah to create a Planet, which is very unique, and thereupon I will adventure, and fight monsters, and study the planet.

I want to meet Allah, and I want Allah to love me, and me to love Him. May Allah grant us the love of Allah. Ameen.

And Allah knows best.

Smoke
04-13-2016, 08:24 PM
you know, that idea you had is quite unique...
Lolllll trussssssst u to find this idea unique - cos it's like something u would say:hiding:

format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity
:salam:

I want to study the Geography of Jannah. Or at least parts of Jannah, I want Allah to create a Planet, which is very unique, and thereupon I will adventure, and fight monsters, and study the planet.

I want to meet Allah, and I want Allah to love me, and me to love Him. May Allah grant us the love of Allah. Ameen.

And Allah knows best.
lol that is so cool allahumma baarik - the geography of Jannah - that would be so interesting - maybe there'll be rain that drops down like rubies and diamonds but feels warm and soft to the touch. Maybe there'll be snow that tastes like candy floss but u don't get the stickiness afterwards.... Maybe just maybe we will have inbuilt ice skates into our feet so that we can glide up and down over the pearl mountains and do 360s and flips and if we fall maybe we will land in puddles of chocolate that u can eat and it won't cause tooth decay or make u fat or give u spots. And then u sink through the puddle and end up in caves that smell like white musk and just sniffing the fragrance makes u fly so u fly back out the cave and on your exit there's magic dust that sparkles purple and blue and all these colours we haven't even seen and maybe by touching that dust we transform into birds for 2 mins and 49 seconds so we can fly about and go to the big tree in Jannah and then fly to the top and sit there and feel so happy looking at all those that worshipped Him as He should have been worshipped in this life and feel so happy that they are our companions and Allah swt allowed us to be in their company.... Kinda cool right

drac16
04-14-2016, 03:21 AM
I want a huge arcade and a donkey (so I can ride around on it).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.