/* */

PDA

View Full Version : April Fools

Ridwaan Ravat
03-31-2016, 03:26 PM
Do not frighten or fool anyone

Nabi ﷺ said "It is not permissible for a Muslim to frighten another Muslim."
(Abu Dawood)

To fool, deceive or hurt another person even jokingly is prohibited as this causes distress and inconvenience. A Muslim upholds the respect and dignity of others and avoids acts of foolishness and frivolity.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Smoke
03-31-2016, 03:47 PM
:Emoji45::Emoji45:

strivingobserver98
03-31-2016, 04:26 PM
:sl:

It was narrated by Mu'aawiyah ibn Haydah that he heard the Prophet (pbuh) say: 'Woe to the one who talks to make the people laugh and tells lies, woe to him, woe to him." (narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 235. He said: this is a hasan hadeeth. Also narrated by Abu Dawood, 4990).

520d8e3c449e3c36bb51e1fcfa8f37a5 1# -

BeTheChange
03-31-2016, 06:11 PM
Am not clowning around.

It's Friday tomorrow in sha Allah.

The best day of the week. Alhamdulilah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Eric H
03-31-2016, 11:09 PM
Greetings and peace be with you all,

Today I shall be eleven years old, that is in IB years, I just happen to make this a nice round number of 2,500 posts to mark the occasion. And today of all days, some friends of our are getting married, so I shall be going to their wedding this afternoon, this must appeal to their sense of humour. Just to round the day off, I am out with the Street Pastor team about 11.30 pm, and we shall be out until around 4 am tomorrow, hopefully we shall have a peaceful night.

Thats April 1st for me.

Hopes N Prayers
03-31-2016, 11:20 PM
Thank you for sharing this :Emoji45::Emoji47:

hisnameiszzz
04-01-2016, 09:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ridwaan Ravat
Do not frighten or fool anyone

Nabi ﷺ said "It is not permissible for a Muslim to frighten another Muslim."
(Abu Dawood)

To fool, deceive or hurt another person even jokingly is prohibited as this causes distress and inconvenience. A Muslim upholds the respect and dignity of others and avoids acts of foolishness and frivolity.
Haha. Tell this to my Muslim neighbours. It seems their main goal in life is to scare us or drive us mad. I hope and pray Allah's wrath is set upon them and soon.

Smoke
04-01-2016, 09:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by hisnameiszzz
Haha. Tell this to my Muslim neighbours. It seems their main goal in life is to scare us or drive us mad. I hope and pray Allah's wrath is set upon them and soon.
Or Allah swt guides them inshaAllah - then u can laugh about all those times he used to ruin your life

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.