PDA

View Full Version : You could be anti-semitic if you think Israel is racist, government says



Glac09
03-31-2016, 04:37 PM
You could be anti-semitic if you think Israel is racist or that Jewish citizens are more loyal to Israel than their home countries, according to government guidance published yesterday.

In an article published on the government’s website, Eric Pickles MP supported the definition of anti-semitism which is followed by the UK’s College of Policing.

Pickles is the United Kingdom Special Envoy for post-Holocaust issues and is also the chairman of the Conservative Friends of Israel.

In his article he said: “Contemporary examples of anti-semitism in public life, the media, schools, the workplace, and in the religious sphere could, taking into account the overall context, include, but are not limited to…

“Denying the fact, scope, mechanisms (e.g. gas chambers) or intentionality of the genocide of the Jewish people at the hands of National Socialist Germany and its supporters and accomplices during World War II (the Holocaust). Accusing the Jews as a people, or Israel as a state, of inventing or exaggerating the Holocaust…

“Accusing Jewish citizens of being more loyal to Israel, or to the alleged priorities of Jews worldwide, than to the interests of their own nations.”

Pickles added that examples of anti-semitism with regard to Israel taking into account the overall context could include:

“Denying the Jewish people their right to self-determination, e.g., by claiming that the existence of a State of Israel is a racist endeavor” and “drawing comparisons of contemporary Israeli policy to that of the Nazis.”

A “racist” definition

It is widely accepted in the Muslim world (and also among many in the West) that Israel was created following the theft of Palestinian land and a campaign of ethnic cleansing. The way Israel defines itself – as a “Jewish State” – is also considered racist by many, as well as its policies of collectively targeting the Palestinian population in wars and through other security measures.

Reacting to the government guidance Massoud Shadjareh of the Islamic Human Rights Commission said the definition was absurd and even racist in itself.

He said: “They are conflating Judaism and Israel which many Jews themselves would disagree with. The fact is that many Jews consider Israel a racist state so does that make them anti-semitic? Also, at the UN conference in Durban in 2001 all the NGOs were unanimous in saying that Israel was racist, so does that make them all anti-semitic?”

Shadjareh added: “I think this statement in itself is racist. They are prioritising one race above everyone else and making them out to be special case. If they are going to say that criticism of Israel is anti-semitic would they say that criticism of a black African country is racist too? And will they apply the same definition to Muslims or Hindus?”

More...
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Scimitar
03-31-2016, 05:25 PM
And killing Palestinians via bombing the schools and hospitals is not anti-Semitic? Palestinians have stronger DNA proving their Semitic origins waaaay more than those ya'juj gog Jews if you know what I mean.

political incorrectness is fashionable speech in today's media circus
Reply

Serinity
04-07-2016, 05:15 PM
Idc if people call me anti semitic etc. I will stand for what is right.

What is right now will always stay right, what is wrong will always stay wrong.
Reply

M.I.A.
04-07-2016, 05:46 PM
Lol, the chosen people have good legal representation apparently.

What are ya gonna do?

I'd be upset but Allah swt knows best.
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
Karl
08-29-2016, 03:55 AM
It's all nonsense. Everybody is racist! Do we not eat plants and animals because they are not our race? Do we not enslave some animals as beasts of burden, sport or vivisection? So isn't drawing the line at humans just hypocrisy?
Crying racist or anti Semitic is just a liberal progressive way to try and silence people.
Even some Jewish scholars have questions about the "Holocaust". Some of the NAZI were Jewish Zionists and the "Final Solution" was sending the Jews to Israel not exterminating them. If the Germans were dead set on exterminating all the Jews in Europe, they would have.
Reply

Abz2000
08-29-2016, 09:33 AM
They're falsely confusing jews as in banee Israa-eel -a tribe descended from a branch of ibrahim, through ishaaq, through ya'qoob, (who came many generations after Shem/Shaam ibn Nuh) with jews as in followers of Tawrah, with a secular state which almost in totality rejects the authority of Allah.

It appears to be purposefully, deceitfully and politically motivated since such confusion allows the secular media and anti-Islam politicians to shapeshift them and change the mask depending on political situation and international perception.

They need to define the terms israel, jew, and semite clearly.

Also note that a similar bait and switch trick was played on Muslims in order to get them to move to "east and west Pakistaan" (the pure land) "state for so called Muslims but not Islaam" where they deposed the Muslim rulers, stole the resources, then burned Muslims to death and forced them to move - whilst leaving kashmir as a flashpoint, and tried to hang abu al A'alaa maudoodi for demanding an islaamic state, whilst the partition was being drawn in al Quds (the sacred land). The trick played on the world was "fairness"/give and take.
After having falsely promised the Muslims a palestinian nationalist state of course....
Reply

Serinity
08-29-2016, 01:44 PM
you can't take any politican seriously. They are just after money. That is my observation. This is just a sensationalist article.
Reply

Scimitar
08-29-2016, 02:15 PM
The political circus is designed to keep the sheeple confused.

Scimi
Reply

Serinity
08-29-2016, 02:55 PM
As long as we are chained by "nationalism" and "tribalism" we will never progress.

These articles are just tabloids. we should look beneath the beneath. What they are trying to further - their politics. Tabloids are child's game. The bigger issue is their politics..

And as long as we are bound by nationalism, true change is impossible. Teachings that do not speak of pain are meaningless. I know Islam talks of pain and all that.

we, as Muslims, should not seek Jannah on Earth, this is a time of struggle. I am not saying to not pursue a happy life. Because what is a happy life anyway? Seeking your own happiness? Know then that happiness lies only with Islam. True happiness that is. Rather to realise, this is the time we plant our fruits that will either bring us to Jannah or Jahannam.

But if their criticize us, they call it freedom of speech. Smh. I am starting to see hypocrisy in the media.
And Allahu alam.
Reply

Karl
08-29-2016, 11:47 PM
Originally Posted by Serinity
As long as we are chained by "nationalism" and "tribalism" we will never progress.

These articles are just tabloids. we should look beneath the beneath. What they are trying to further - their politics. Tabloids are child's game. The bigger issue is their politics..

And as long as we are bound by nationalism, true change is impossible. Teachings that do not speak of pain are meaningless. I know Islam talks of pain and all that.

we, as Muslims, should not seek Jannah on Earth, this is a time of struggle. I am not saying to not pursue a happy life. Because what is a happy life anyway? Seeking your own happiness? Know then that happiness lies only with Islam. True happiness that is. Rather to realise, this is the time we plant our fruits that will either bring us to Jannah or Jahannam.

But if their criticize us, they call it freedom of speech. Smh. I am starting to see hypocrisy in the media.
And Allahu alam.
The Jews spread the philosophy of Marxism and internationalism and miscegenation to others. But they are the most tenacious of nationalists and tribalists and I admire them for that. Even though they play very dirty, winning is all that counts. Of course the Chinese are very strong in this too. I am just disgusted that my people are falling for all this Jewish propaganda. This notion of "kum bye ya we are all international citizens" is a con job to weaken peoples for conquest. Peace on Earth is just total oppression.
Reply

greenhill
08-30-2016, 01:26 AM
What about the obvious 'anti-islam' stuff going on?

At least the anti semitic feelings were caused by their own doing, anti islamic feelings is caused by the perceive threat..

But nowt is said.... hmmm


:peace:
Reply

Karl
08-30-2016, 04:45 AM
Originally Posted by Abz2000
They're falsely confusing jews as in banee Israa-eel -a tribe descended from a branch of ibrahim, through ishaaq, through ya'qoob, (who came many generations after Shem/Shaam ibn Nuh) with jews as in followers of Tawrah, with a secular state which almost in totality rejects the authority of Allah.

It appears to be purposefully, deceitfully and politically motivated since such confusion allows the secular media and anti-Islam politicians to shapeshift them and change the mask depending on political situation and international perception.

They need to define the terms israel, jew, and semite clearly.

Also note that a similar bait and switch trick was played on Muslims in order to get them to move to "east and west Pakistaan" (the pure land) "state for so called Muslims but not Islaam" where they deposed the Muslim rulers, stole the resources, then burned Muslims to death and forced them to move - whilst leaving kashmir as a flashpoint, and tried to hang abu al A'alaa maudoodi for demanding an islaamic state, whilst the partition was being drawn in al Quds (the sacred land). The trick played on the world was "fairness"/give and take.
After having falsely promised the Muslims a palestinian nationalist state of course....
The Russians have their Syria and the USA have Israel and their are more Jews in New York than Israel even though they are Ashkenazi and not of the lands of the Euphrates the original lands of the Hebrew. But where people belong is not worth anything in the Imperialists agenda.
Reply

Scimitar
08-31-2016, 02:56 AM
Originally Posted by Karl
The Russians have their Syria and the USA have Israel and their are more Jews in New York than Israel even though they are Ashkenazi and not of the lands of the Euphrates the original lands of the Hebrew. But where people belong is not worth anything in the Imperialists agenda.
its good to read you again bro Karl
Reply

Scimitar
08-31-2016, 02:58 AM
Originally Posted by Karl
It's all nonsense. Everybody is racist! Do we not eat plants and animals because they are not our race? Do we not enslave some animals as beasts of burden, sport or vivisection? So isn't drawing the line at humans just hypocrisy?
Crying racist or anti Semitic is just a liberal progressive way to try and silence people.
Even some Jewish scholars have questions about the "Holocaust". Some of the NAZI were Jewish Zionists and the "Final Solution" was sending the Jews to Israel not exterminating them. If the Germans were dead set on exterminating all the Jews in Europe, they would have.
ya know bro, I think your sarcy humour (which I totally appreciate btw) was lost on others here, but I'm pleased I got a chuckle out of it nevertheless - fist bump

Scimi
Reply

M.I.A.
08-31-2016, 01:10 PM
I had an experience recently where I was traveling and found a sizeable jewish community..

inside my head was not the nicest place for a while, thinking the worst of these people.

then I realised that most people would think just as bad of me.. if not worse.

those ripples on the water are not caused by me.

I went on the enjoy the rest of the day as I hope they did too..

In fact I was more concerned when I met someone from the same place as me.. parked next to me..

in the butt end of nowhere.

the world is a small place. subhanAllah
Reply

kritikvernunft
08-31-2016, 01:23 PM
Originally Posted by Glac09
Accusing Jewish citizens of being more loyal to Israel, or to the alleged priorities of Jews worldwide, than to the interests of their own nations.
Wow. Let's go back to square one. Let's look at the original plan again, and what was not going to go wrong, because it just wouldn't:

2 November 1917. Foreign Secretary Arthur James Lord Balfour. His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which [1] may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or [2] the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.

Of course, we knew a long time ago that this would NEVER happen. We just knew that it would NOT cause trouble to the Palestinians. We also just knew that it would NOT cause trouble to the Jews in other countries, and certainly NOT in Germany. All of this was perfectly known. For the sake of the argument, Lord Balfour just made sure to repeat it:

I know exactly what you are going to say to me now, but let me tell you that it will NOT happen. Seriously. It will NOT.

So, all of us know now. Don't listen to people who say that things like that could happen, because these people are wrong. And why will it not happen? Because Lord Balfour has said that it would NOT.
Reply

keiv
08-31-2016, 09:36 PM
Calling a Jewish person a Jew is considered antisemitic these days...
Reply

TDWT
09-01-2016, 05:59 PM
VERY WRONG
Reply

Karl
09-02-2016, 01:28 AM
Originally Posted by Scimitar
ya know bro, I think your sarcy humour (which I totally appreciate btw) was lost on others here, but I'm pleased I got a chuckle out of it nevertheless - fist bump

Scimi
It wasn't a joke. I am not happy about being a racist creature that lives by the death of other living beings to survive. I have tried to live on the divine gift of fruit, but cannot and would rather feast on bread and the flesh of slaughtered corpses. It is frustrating the hypocrisy of people believing and saying they are good when they are actually evil and self serving.
Reply

kritikvernunft
09-02-2016, 04:01 AM
Originally Posted by Karl
It is frustrating the hypocrisy of people believing and saying they are good when they are actually evil and self serving.
I personally believe that their original plan, "the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people", was fraught with very serious issues from the get-go. As expected, their plan has managed to create endless misery for the Palestinians, and as expected, their plan has managed to create endless misery for the Jews living in Germany.

Accusing Jewish citizens of being more loyal to Israel, or to the alleged priorities of Jews worldwide, than to the interests of their own nations.

That is indeed what the Germans argued. Now, given the original plan, I can certainly understand why they believed this.

Claiming that the existence of a State of Israel is a racist endeavor.

Well, the State of Israel did expel the Palestinians from their homes in 1948, and still prevents them to come back today. If the Palestinians wish to return to their ancestral homeland, I do not see why we would be opposed to that plan. Doesn't that sound very similar to what the Jews themselves did? If the Palestinians maintain the belief that they will return, it is obvious that one day they will. Hence, it is just a question of staunchly disbelieving anybody who says that they won't. These things always revolve around what you believe and what you do not believe. Just don't believe the adversary. That is all it takes to succeed. Of course, you will also need to be patient, but that is exactly where the true belief comes in. If you do not truly believe, you will become impatient. You will start doubting. From there, you will fail. Impatience is the proof that you do not really believe. So, just do not listen to the adversary. Do not believe him. Stubbornly stick to your own beliefs. All you need to do, is to out-believe him.
Reply

Eric H
09-02-2016, 07:27 AM
Greetings and peace be with you all,

I think this is what the world should look like..........


Originally Posted by BilalKid
:shade:

:peace:

In the spirit of praying for peace on Earth.

Eric
Reply

Karl
09-03-2016, 02:07 AM
Originally Posted by kritikvernunft
I personally believe that their original plan, "the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people", was fraught with very serious issues from the get-go. As expected, their plan has managed to create endless misery for the Palestinians, and as expected, their plan has managed to create endless misery for the Jews living in Germany.

Accusing Jewish citizens of being more loyal to Israel, or to the alleged priorities of Jews worldwide, than to the interests of their own nations.

That is indeed what the Germans argued. Now, given the original plan, I can certainly understand why they believed this.

Claiming that the existence of a State of Israel is a racist endeavor.

Well, the State of Israel did expel the Palestinians from their homes in 1948, and still prevents them to come back today. If the Palestinians wish to return to their ancestral homeland, I do not see why we would be opposed to that plan. Doesn't that sound very similar to what the Jews themselves did? If the Palestinians maintain the belief that they will return, it is obvious that one day they will. Hence, it is just a question of staunchly disbelieving anybody who says that they won't. These things always revolve around what you believe and what you do not believe. Just don't believe the adversary. That is all it takes to succeed. Of course, you will also need to be patient, but that is exactly where the true belief comes in. If you do not truly believe, you will become impatient. You will start doubting. From there, you will fail. Impatience is the proof that you do not really believe. So, just do not listen to the adversary. Do not believe him. Stubbornly stick to your own beliefs. All you need to do, is to out-believe him.
True, and you can only truly conquer a people by killing all of them and both sides cannot do that.
Reply

kritikvernunft
09-03-2016, 02:35 AM
Originally Posted by Karl
True, and you can only truly conquer a people by killing all of them and both sides cannot do that.
That risk only exists if that outcome is the result of victory/defeat in battle. It does not exist, if it is the result of negotiations. A negotiated deal would obviously be better.

Still, the State of Israel are indeed taking the serious risk that the relative strength in combat changes in the future. In fact, it has already changed.

They can reasonably expect the other side to defeat them in urban combat. Since the Americans could not deal with that in Iraq, there is no reason to believe that the State of Israel could. If the other side manages to overrun the borders, and turn the war into an urban combat contest, the State of Israel will have an impossible time to defeat them without annihilating their own civilian population.

As you know, you should not count on the younger generations in Israel for their willingness to risk their lives and die, while that is exactly what you would need in urban combat, where heavy equipment and other armour are useless. Urban combat has clearly become a willpower contest. That obviously plays straight into the Palestinians' cards.

The Palestinian cause is powered by the strong, unwavering belief that they will return. You cannot prevent them from maneuvering until the situation becomes one of combat with equal weapons, where their greater willpower will become the decisive factor. It is just a question of time before that outcome will inevitably materialize. Therefore, I believe that it is in the best interest of the State of Israel to negotiate a real deal, and prevent the otherwise inevitable from materializing.
Reply

fschmidt
09-03-2016, 07:56 AM
Originally Posted by Glac09
Reacting to the government guidance Massoud Shadjareh of the Islamic Human Rights Commission said the definition was absurd and even racist in itself.

He said: “They are conflating Judaism and Israel which many Jews themselves would disagree with. The fact is that many Jews consider Israel a racist state so does that make them anti-semitic?
Exactly. I am jewish and think Israel is a racist state.

Originally Posted by Karl
The Jews ...
But this is racist. Saying "the jews do whatever" is racist because jews are a race. Race is meaningless, it is religion and culture that matter.

What this thread shows is that the liberal West (a culture) is insane.
Reply

Serinity
09-03-2016, 08:42 AM
Originally Posted by Karl
The Jews spread the philosophy of Marxism and internationalism and miscegenation to others. But they are the most tenacious of nationalists and tribalists and I admire them for that. Even though they play very dirty, winning is all that counts. Of course the Chinese are very strong in this too. I am just disgusted that my people are falling for all this Jewish propaganda. This notion of "kum bye ya we are all international citizens" is a con job to weaken peoples for conquest. Peace on Earth is just total oppression.
Idk much, but is it wrong for to assume that the mentality they have is "The winner becomes 'justice', so as long as we win, we will do whatever we want"????

Nationalism is a kafir-invention, because Islam condemns nationalism/fighting for nationalism. It is ok to like one's culture as long as it doesn't go against Islam. And as long as one does not love it more than Islam. Cuz what Allah gave us, is superior to whatever we invent of culture.

What is happening in the Middle east (I think) is that the nationalism is what is killing us Muslims. Allahu alam.

And the mentality of "nationalism" "Internationalism", I think weakens one's resolve.

I am pretty sure if we all united purely and solely on Tawheed and the Shahadah, and went back to the Qur'an, and took everything from there. That our resolve would be unshakable, in shaa' Allah.
Reply

kritikvernunft
09-03-2016, 09:01 AM
Originally Posted by Serinity
Idk much, but is it wrong for to assume that the mentality they have is "The winner becomes 'justice', so as long as we win, we will do whatever we want"???? Nationalism is a kafir-invention, because Islam condemns nationalism/fighting for nationalism. It is ok to like one's culture as long as it doesn't go against Islam. And as long as one does not love it more than Islam. Cuz what Allah gave us, is superior to whatever we invent of culture. What is happening in the Middle east (I think) is that the nationalism is what is killing us Muslims. Allahu alam. And the mentality of "nationalism" "Internationalism", I think weakens one's resolve.I am pretty sure if we all united purely and solely on Tawheed and the Shahadah, and went back to the Qur'an, and took everything from there. That our resolve would be unshakable, in shaa' Allah.
That is where Immanuel Kant's Kritik der praktischen Vernunft really shines. There is indeed no point in trying to establish outcome-based morality, because all second-guessing is bound to fail in absence of a Theory of Everything, which we do not have, and which we will never have. Hence, the only thing that we can do, is to obey the categorical imperatives as mandated by the religion's revelation and believe/hope that it will naturally lead to the correct outcome.

So, yes, I agree that nationalism and internationalism are just exercises in vanity.

In that sense, we can say that true faith is the belief that it is sufficient to obey to Divine Law for the optimal outcome to materialize automatically.
Reply

Karl
09-04-2016, 01:50 AM
Originally Posted by Serinity
Idk much, but is it wrong for to assume that the mentality they have is "The winner becomes 'justice', so as long as we win, we will do whatever we want"????

Nationalism is a kafir-invention, because Islam condemns nationalism/fighting for nationalism. It is ok to like one's culture as long as it doesn't go against Islam. And as long as one does not love it more than Islam. Cuz what Allah gave us, is superior to whatever we invent of culture.

What is happening in the Middle east (I think) is that the nationalism is what is killing us Muslims. Allahu alam.

And the mentality of "nationalism" "Internationalism", I think weakens one's resolve.

I am pretty sure if we all united purely and solely on Tawheed and the Shahadah, and went back to the Qur'an, and took everything from there. That our resolve would be unshakable, in shaa' Allah.
Isn't defending Islam a kind of nationalism. Arabs are very nationalistic and proud so what's wrong with that? If you lose nationalism you lose your identity and culture and become another clone of internationalist pop culture.
Reply

Karl
09-04-2016, 02:44 AM
Originally Posted by fschmidt
Exactly. I am jewish and think Israel is a racist state.


But this is racist. Saying "the jews do whatever" is racist because jews are a race. Race is meaningless, it is religion and culture that matter.

What this thread shows is that the liberal West (a culture) is insane.
Race is not meaningless to the rulers of Israel. If I was a certain race I would be welcome in Israel and be given a new house (from the American taxpayers) and live well but since I am "goy" unclean I would be rejected and treated like filth like the Palestinians are. The fact of the matter is that race is very important, this is because different races possess different genetic traits which effect everything from behavioural tendencies through to being prone to certain diseases. Race to a large degree actually determines culture.
Jews are many races now, the original ones were from the city of Judah. The most obnoxious are the Ashkenazi from the Khazar tribe of Eastern Europe and Central Asia. They are fairly fair skinned heavy set, big and warlike people like Gene Simons. In contrast to the Hebrews in Judah being very similar physically to the Arabs.

I agree with you about Liberal Western Culture being insane, it seems to be the opposite to all that is natural and Holy as though it is orchestrated by a demon.
Reply

Karl
09-04-2016, 02:56 AM
Originally Posted by Serinity
Idk much, but is it wrong for to assume that the mentality they have is "The winner becomes 'justice', so as long as we win, we will do whatever we want"????

Nationalism is a kafir-invention, because Islam condemns nationalism/fighting for nationalism. It is ok to like one's culture as long as it doesn't go against Islam. And as long as one does not love it more than Islam. Cuz what Allah gave us, is superior to whatever we invent of culture.

What is happening in the Middle east (I think) is that the nationalism is what is killing us Muslims. Allahu alam.

And the mentality of "nationalism" "Internationalism", I think weakens one's resolve.

I am pretty sure if we all united purely and solely on Tawheed and the Shahadah, and went back to the Qur'an, and took everything from there. That our resolve would be unshakable, in shaa' Allah.
"Might makes right" is a universal Axiom. The victors write the history. Allah is the most powerful so He is always righteous. Hey I would really like it if the lion lay down with the lamb and everything became peace and paradise but it hasn't happened yet.
Reply

Zafran
09-04-2016, 03:09 AM
Originally Posted by Karl
Isn't defending Islam a kind of nationalism. Arabs are very nationalistic and proud so what's wrong with that? If you lose nationalism you lose your identity and culture and become another clone of internationalist pop culture.
Never knew Islam was a nation state..........
Reply

Zafran
09-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Originally Posted by Karl
"Might makes right" is a universal Axiom. The victors write the history. Allah is the most powerful so He is always righteous. Hey I would really like it if the lion lay down with the lamb and everything became peace and paradise but it hasn't happened yet.
what?? so Israel is more powerful then Palestine so might is right there???
Reply

Karl
09-04-2016, 03:20 AM
Originally Posted by Eric H
Greetings and peace be with you all,

I think this is what the world should look like..........




In the spirit of praying for peace on Earth.

Eric
Hey there is no Cross in that picture. Did they kick out the Christians?:p
Reply

Karl
09-04-2016, 03:35 AM
Originally Posted by Zafran
what?? so Israel is more powerful then Palestine so might is right there???
Politically right but morally that is a matter of opinion. Personally I don't think it is worth all this trouble and carnage for a Jewish homeland. They have the USA and Europe why do they need Israel? A strategic base I suppose. Like the British had Aden.
Reply

kritikvernunft
09-04-2016, 03:58 AM
Originally Posted by Karl
"Might makes right" is a universal Axiom. The victors write the history.
What they are doing, is something else. They are busy breeding superbugs. So, they throw antibiotics at the enemy, but if you don't kill the bugs, you are only making them stronger. After a while, your antibiotics no longer work, and you will effectively have bred a superbug. In Somalia, they threw helicopters at the bugs, but that stopped working very spectacularly with the Black Hawk incident. Then, they starting using armoured vehicles in Iraq and Afghanistan, until the superbugs became experts at IEDs (Improvised Explosive Devices). And now, they are bombing the bugs in Syria, and I guess that it will probably still work for a while, until they have bred new superbugs there too, totally immune to fighter jets. They are seriously busy expiring that antibiotic too. You cannot use fighter jets in the way they are, because it will only end up rendering them ineffective.

The moral of the story is that you should not fight with the enemy if you have no way of also really defeating him, because in that case, you are only spending effort training the enemy against you. It is obvious that all that the State of Israel are doing in the Gaza strip, is to breed a new strand of superbugs.
Reply

Zafran
09-04-2016, 04:12 AM
Originally Posted by Karl
Politically right but morally that is a matter of opinion. Personally I don't think it is worth all this trouble and carnage for a Jewish homeland. They have the USA and Europe why do they need Israel? A strategic base I suppose. Like the British had Aden.
I dont think its politically or morally right because the Palestinians are losing there homeland. How is it politically right??
Reply

kritikvernunft
09-04-2016, 04:26 AM
Originally Posted by Karl
They have the USA and Europe why do they need Israel?
You see, if they go on breeding superbugs, they will not just lose Israel. The superbugs will also jump over to the USA and Europe. Once they have trained the superbugs into developing answers to all possible weapons that they would otherwise try to throw at them, it is going to go wrong for them. You have this dangerously adaptable strand of bugs, which behaves like gonorrhea. The war between Israel and the Palestinians, is just the same as the war of antibiotics industry against the Neisseria gonorrhoeae bug:


  • Penicillins and other Beta-lactams --> dead
  • Quinolones --> dead
  • Cephalosporins --> dead
  • Tetracyclines --> dead
  • Aminoglycosides --> dead


“We’re hitting gonorrhea with a sledgehammer,” says Jeffrey Klausner, M.D., a public health infectious disease specialist at UCLA, “but we’re running out of sledgehammers.” "So what to do? We clearly need new options for treatment, but those don’t seem to be coming any time soon."

"This is both an alarming and a predictable discovery," Dr. Magnus Unemo, a researcher at the Swedish Reference Laboratory for Pathogenic Neisseria in Orebro, Sweden, said in a written statement.

Dr. William Schaffner, chair of prevention at Vanderbilt University Medical Center: "The more antibiotics we use, the more we persuade the bacteria to become resistant."

"History shows us that bacteria will find a way to outlast the antibiotics we're using to treat it," said Dr. Jonathan Mermin, who directs the CDC's National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and Tuberculosis Prevention.

"It's an emergency situation," said William Smith, executive director of the National Coalition of STD Directors. "As time moves on, it's getting more hazardous." This gonorrhea strain, HO41, was discovered in Japan two years ago. The bacteria has since been found in Hawaii, California and Norway. Since then, samples of ceftriaxone-resistant gonorrhea have been detected in France and Spain, too, reports the CDC.

"This is a disaster just waiting to happen," Christianson said. "It's time to do something about it before it explodes. "These superbugs, including the gonorrhea strain, are a health threat. We need to move now before it gets out of hand." “This is clearly a superbug,” says Peter Leone, M.D., an infectious disease specialist and professor of medicine at the University of North Carolina.
Reply

kritikvernunft
09-04-2016, 05:11 AM
Originally Posted by Zafran
I dont think its politically or morally right because the Palestinians are losing there homeland. How is it politically right??
Say that person A has sex with B who has sex with C and so on. We declare the following relations in the model:

sex(A,B)
sex(B,C)
sex(C,D)
...

From there, we can define a function pathway(A,X) which returns true, if there is a sexual pathway between A and X over B, C, D, E, and so on. Say, that we have a function lengthOfPathway(A,X) that counts the number of persons in the pathway. So, in the example above, lengthOfPathway(A,D) is 4.

There seems to be an invariant in the blueprint of the human race that mandates that all sexual pathways longer than, say 2.5, will be attacked, usually by bugs. Say that a person's longest sexual pathway is 50. Since 50 is substantially larger than 2.5, the invariant will start attacking this person with ever-stronger bugs and other tools, knock him out, render him infertile, or destroy otherwise him and his offspring. No matter what strategy the individual in a long pathway tries to execute -- using antibiotics or other tools -- he will invariably still end up running into a stronger adversary that will manage to knock him out. Using condoms is just an open invitation to the bugs to find ways to defeat the use of condoms.

In that sense, Islam is just a tool being used by this natural invariant to restore itself. There is little difference between the rôle of the Neisseria gonorrhoeae bug and the rôle of the Palestinians. Both are just being used by the natural invariant to knock out people who fail to respect it. The maximum length of sexual pathway is obviously not the only invariant that people in the State of Israel refuse to respect. There are many other ones.

You see, atheist as they are, these people refuse to recognize the natural invariants and prefer to invent their own ones. That is why I wonder why the Palestinians are so impatient? They will most likely not even have to knock out the State of Israel by themselves. To an important extent, they could just let the Neisseria gonorrhoeae bug and his friends handle the problem, and mostly wait until the bug is done, no? There are so many things that will attack these atheists, that the Palestinians will end up being the least of their problems ...
Reply

fschmidt
09-04-2016, 08:54 AM
Originally Posted by Karl
Race is not meaningless to the rulers of Israel. If I was a certain race I would be welcome in Israel and be given a new house (from the American taxpayers) and live well but since I am "goy" unclean I would be rejected and treated like filth like the Palestinians are. The fact of the matter is that race is very important, this is because different races possess different genetic traits which effect everything from behavioural tendencies through to being prone to certain diseases. Race to a large degree actually determines culture.
Jews are many races now, the original ones were from the city of Judah. The most obnoxious are the Ashkenazi from the Khazar tribe of Eastern Europe and Central Asia. They are fairly fair skinned heavy set, big and warlike people like Gene Simons. In contrast to the Hebrews in Judah being very similar physically to the Arabs.

I agree with you about Liberal Western Culture being insane, it seems to be the opposite to all that is natural and Holy as though it is orchestrated by a demon.
I am Ashkenazi with parents from Eastern Europe. Does that make me obnoxious?

I disagree that race largely determines culture. One obvious example is the Arabs whose culture wasn't so great at the time that Muhammad was born. Yet Muhammad was able to transform Arab culture into a great culture. This would not have been possible if culture was mostly determined by race. But it isn't, culture is mostly determined by religion, not race.

The problem with most jews today isn't race, it is religion. Judaism has become a twisted religion. Just study the Talmud for yourself and you will see this. This is the source of the racism of Israel. The Torah directly prohibits this kind of behavior (Leviticus 19:33-34, Exodus 22:21) but Judaism today follows the Talmud, not the Torah.
Reply

Karl
09-04-2016, 11:58 PM
Originally Posted by Zafran
I dont think its politically or morally right because the Palestinians are losing there homeland. How is it politically right??
They have the money to buy lot's of "friends" to support them. Also they set up the United Nations to legitimize the State of Israel and to push Zionist agendas around the world.
Reply

Karl
09-05-2016, 12:57 AM
Originally Posted by fschmidt
I am Ashkenazi with parents from Eastern Europe. Does that make me obnoxious?

I disagree that race largely determines culture. One obvious example is the Arabs whose culture wasn't so great at the time that Muhammad was born. Yet Muhammad was able to transform Arab culture into a great culture. This would not have been possible if culture was mostly determined by race. But it isn't, culture is mostly determined by religion, not race.

The problem with most jews today isn't race, it is religion. Judaism has become a twisted religion. Just study the Talmud for yourself and you will see this. This is the source of the racism of Israel. The Torah directly prohibits this kind of behavior (Leviticus 19:33-34, Exodus 22:21) but Judaism today follows the Talmud, not the Torah.
You obnoxious? Probably but hey us Westerners are pretty obnoxious too. I can't play the moral high ground as I live on an Island where the natives were conquered by the British Empire.

I don't believe the Arabs became radically different under Islam. Let's say Allah turned all the Arabs into a race of sheep what would be their culture then? They would just wander about and eat grass and baaa. So race must determine the culture.

Hmm the Judaism supremacy believing God is on their side in conquering and killing and taking land in the name of their one true God. This is not an original concept either, I suppose it was used mainly by polytheists in ancient times though.

Also there are many atheists that say they don't care about culture or religion yet they will react strongly against various beliefs of others. They have their rigid dogmas and bigotry and do not tolerate others that do not conform to their ideologies even when those others live in distant lands and do not affect the atheists in any way. So one can only conclude that their behaviour is genetically based.
Reply

Zafran
09-05-2016, 01:12 AM
Originally Posted by Karl
They have the money to by lot's of "friends" to support them. Also they set up the United Nations to legitimize the State of Israel and to push Zionist agendas around the world.
No they dont. You realy dont know how much the UN is against Isreal because of its breaking of countless resoultions?
Reply

Zafran
09-05-2016, 01:17 AM
Originally Posted by Karl
I don't believe the Arabs became radically different under Islam.
The Arabs that worshiped countless Idols, killed their daughters in infancy, didnt have a concpet of an afterlife, fought each other for petty issues changed dramatically after the Revelation to Muhammad pbuh.
Reply

kritikvernunft
09-05-2016, 02:55 AM
Originally Posted by Glac09
“Denying the Jewish people their right to self-determination, e.g., by claiming that the existence of a State of Israel is a racist endeavor”
Israeli novelist Amos Oz is among those who have argued that the enactment of the Palestinian "right of return" would make Arabs the majority in Israel. In Oz's view, such a step would amount to "abolishing the Jewish people's right to self determination."

However, the treaties are clear on the right of the Palestinians to return:

2 November 1917, United Kingdom's Foreign Secretary Arthur James Lord Balfour. His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine.

11 December 1948, Article 11, UN General Assembly Resolution 194. Resolves that the refugees wishing to return to their homes and live at peace with their neighbours should be permitted to do so at the earliest practicable date, and that compensation should be paid for the property of those choosing not to return and for loss of or damage to property which, under principles of international law or in equity, should be made good by the Governments or authorities responsible.

The Geneva Conventions of 1949. UN General Assembly Resolution 3236, passed on 22 November 1974 declared the right of return to be an "inalienable right".

Hence, the State of Israel's excuse is utterly feeble:

David Ben-Gurion, the first Prime Minister of Israel, insisted in an interview with the members of the Conciliations Commission that as long as Israel could not count on the dedication of any Arab refugees to remain "at peace with their neighbors" - a consequence, he contended, of the Arab states' unwillingness to remain at peace with the state of Israel – resettlement was not an obligation for his country.

Hence, since the State of Israel expects the Palestinians to remain at war with them, and since the State of Israel effectively acts on this expectation, the Palestinians will simply have to give the State of Israel what they are asking for, and continue military operations until the State of Israel caves in on the demand of the Palestinian refugees to return.

There is also a serious issue at the level of the statutes of limitation. If you fail to persue a claim, after some period of time, the claim will expire, because you will be supposed to have given up on the claim. You can only collect on a claim for a limited period of time. In order to keep the claim alive, you must regularly engage in collection efforts. Every credible collection effort will restart afresh the period of time listed in the statutes of limitation. Hence, the Palestinians must produce new collection efforts in order to prevent the statutes of limitation from expiring their claim. State-level collection efforts amount to hostilities. Hence, without fresh hostilities, the Palestinian claim will gradually expire. Even just throwing stones across the border, is better than not producing any collection efforts at all. Therefore, it is a requirement that the Palestinians:

[1] Insist and believe that they will return
[2] Duly punish any defeatists in their own ranks who are willing to release their right of return
[3] Organize new hostilities against the State of Israel, if only, by throwing stones across the border

If the Palestinians stopped their attempts at enforcing their right to return, they would effectively lose it. Hence, military operations against the State of Israel are unfortunately NOT optional. They are a legal requirement, to prevent the claim to expire by reaching its statutes of limitation. Furthermore, it does not matter how long it takes for the Palestinians to return. As long as they keep believing that they will return -- and regularly keep acting to keep the claim alive -- one day they will.
Reply

M.I.A.
09-05-2016, 12:28 PM
..Maybe they would have more luck running over and planting flags on random hills..

rather than throwing stones.

honestly one can't aspire to live in lego towers without at least laying some lego bricks.

it's still symbolic right?


no need to end everything with ....btw kill yourselves.


....

anything can get dark pretty quick.. I do not condone terrorism.
Reply

Karl
09-05-2016, 10:46 PM
Originally Posted by Zafran
No they dont. You realy dont know how much the UN is against Isreal because of its breaking of countless resoultions?
Are your parents against you just because you are naughty some times? The system is rigged to let Israel get away with anything.
Muslims should not recognise or give any validity to the United Nations, they are authoritarian totalitarian godless Marxists and the dogs of the plutocratic Zionists. They are the true enemies of all religions, not just Islam.
Reply

Karl
09-05-2016, 11:09 PM
Originally Posted by Zafran
The Arabs that worshiped countless Idols, killed their daughters in infancy, didnt have a concpet of an afterlife, fought each other for petty issues changed dramatically after the Revelation to Muhammad pbuh.

Well I would say more of a change of culture with the discovery of all that oil. Maybe it is a test from Allah ...it is easy to have humility and piety when you are poor and weak but can you stay that way when you become rich and powerful? And going by the ridiculous opulence and frivolity in some Arab States I would say some have failed.
Reply

Abz2000
09-06-2016, 12:11 AM
Originally Posted by Karl
Well I would say more of a change of culture with the discovery of all that oil. Maybe it is a test from Allah ...it is easy to have humility and piety when you are poor and weak but can you stay that way when you become rich and powerful? And going by the ridiculous opulence and frivolity in some Arab States I would say some have failed.
Well considering that they're sandhurst trained puppets who lay claim of personal ownership of whole Muslim lands and resources, take blackwater xe as allies just as revolutions break out and gang up on any leader who raises their voice against the american or zionist governments, you can hardly attribute their frivolity to Islam.
Reply

kritikvernunft
09-06-2016, 03:25 AM
Originally Posted by M.I.A.
..Maybe they would have more luck running over and planting flags on random hills .. rather than throwing stones.
I think that they are probably doing enough at the moment to keep the claim alive and fend off the statutes of limitation. I am not the Palestinian military command either. It is up to their command to figure out what is possible and what is not.
Originally Posted by M.I.A.
it's still symbolic right?
Not necessarily! ;-)
But there certainly exists a very minimum level of hostility to maintain, just to fend off the statutes of limitation.
Originally Posted by M.I.A.
no need to end everything with ....btw kill yourselves.....anything can get dark pretty quick.. I do not condone terrorism.
In terms of morality, and the Divine Law that generates it, "terrorism" is not an accredited term. You will not find this term anywhere in the scriptures. Hence, the term "terrorism" has no moral weight.

I personally believe in the Qisas as the perfect tool to assess the morality of hostile behaviour. As far as I am concerned, the Qisas is a special case of Noether's theorem: Every differentiable symmetry (=invariant) of the action (=history) of a physical system has a corresponding conservation law. The Qisas rests on the idea that justice is the invariant being preserved by its conservation law.

Furthermore, if someone is suicidal, and insists that he wants to leave us, you know that in accordance with the rules and regulations in Divine Law, he is not supposed just to leave like that. He will have to seek to become a martyr, in order to keep his family and his estate beyond reproach. In that sense, the existence of enemies is a boon for people who are suicidal anyway. ;-)
Reply

M.I.A.
09-06-2016, 12:30 PM
it's always by the one in who's hands my life is in..

but..

if a person is struggling, people won't pay a fair price.. they haggle him down and belittle what he has.

..and another person can charge extra, change the conversation... in the same place, at the same time..

What's the first person watching?

believe me, suicide is highly ineffective.

...the youth in there prime can be better used..

once dead, so many conversations cannot be had.

indoctrination leaves little to oppose.


you kill the dragon and it's the end of the show.

Attachment 5667
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-03-2016, 03:44 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-27-2016, 01:40 PM
  3. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 04-23-2009, 11:34 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 06:08 AM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!