/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Dirty Laundry

strivingobserver98
03-31-2016, 07:28 PM
[emoji153][emoji154][emoji155]

A young couple moved into a new neighborhood.

The next morning, while they are eating breakfast, the young woman watches her neighbour hang the washed laundry outside.

"That laundry is not very clean", she said, "she doesn't know how to wash correctly.

Perhaps she needs better laundry soap."

Her husband looked on, but remained silent.

Every time her neighbour would hang her washed clothes to dry, the young woman would make the same comments.

About one month later, the woman was surprised to see a nice clean wash on the line and said to her husband:

"Look! She has learnt how to wash correctly.

I wonder who taught her this."

The husband said: "I got up early this morning and cleaned our windows!"

And so it is with life:

What we see when we are watching others, depends on the purity of the window through which we look.

Our life is a creation of our mind !!![emoji4]

So let us remember this Story of 'Dirty Laundry' and clean our windows before commenting or concluding on others and Your Life will surely give a better view!

Source

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Smoke
03-31-2016, 07:49 PM
yes this is an excellent post! Why can't u like multiple times @farhan fix this

M.I.A.
03-31-2016, 08:38 PM
I employed a guy once..

When I came back we had a new window cleaner.

Charges a pound extra and turns up.. Randomly.

Really strange as I didn't have a problem with the old one.

il never forgive him...

Although maybe God will tell me otherwise.. Something tells me you only get what you put forward for tomorrow.

Some names are remembered and some forgotten.

How to win twice? Turn up for somebody else.

crimsontide06
04-03-2016, 02:06 PM
lol nice story!

format_quote Originally Posted by farhan
[emoji153][emoji154][emoji155]

A young couple moved into a new neighborhood.

The next morning, while they are eating breakfast, the young woman watches her neighbour hang the washed laundry outside.

"That laundry is not very clean", she said, "she doesn't know how to wash correctly.

Perhaps she needs better laundry soap."

Her husband looked on, but remained silent.

Every time her neighbour would hang her washed clothes to dry, the young woman would make the same comments.

About one month later, the woman was surprised to see a nice clean wash on the line and said to her husband:

"Look! She has learnt how to wash correctly.

I wonder who taught her this."

The husband said: "I got up early this morning and cleaned our windows!"

And so it is with life:

What we see when we are watching others, depends on the purity of the window through which we look.

Our life is a creation of our mind !!![emoji4]

So let us remember this Story of 'Dirty Laundry' and clean our windows before commenting or concluding on others and Your Life will surely give a better view!

Source

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.