/* */

PDA

View Full Version : O Muslim come to His Mercy!

strivingobserver98
04-01-2016, 01:01 AM
*Sobs* :cry:

*Sobs more* :cry::cry:

*Sobs so much more* :cry::cry::cry:

Then tells himself/herself, Allah will never forgive me, I’ve sinned so much.

Then you become depress…STOP.

STOP doing this to yourself!
______

I will share a story about this man who will make you think again of becoming depressed, this story might be familiar to each and everyone but the impact it leaves, subhan’Allah is always a fresh and striking one.

Abu Sa’eed Al Khudri Radiyallahu Anhu narrated this hadith which he heard from the Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wassalaam with his own ears and preserved in his heart:

“A man killed 99 persons and then turned to Allah Azza Wa Jall in repentance. He asked where he could find the most learned scholar. When he found him, he asked for a ruling, saying, ‘I have killed 99 persons, Will I be forgiven by Allah?’

The scholar remarked,’you ask for forgiveness after having killed 99 persons!’ (Meaning there was no way he could be forgiven).

When he heard this ruling, the man unsheathed his word and killed the scholar, thereby rounding up the figure to one hundred.

‘Sometime later, seized by remorse, he again asked where he could find the greatest scholar on earth. When he found him, he asked for a ruling, ‘I killed 100 persons. Is there any way I may be forgiven?’

The scholar replied, ‘Woe to you! Who stands between you and divine forgiveness? (That is, you may well be forgiven).

‘Leave the village you live in. It is a village of the wicked. Leave it and go over to so and so village, which is of the righteous, and engage in worship and devotion.’

So the man set out in the direction of that village, but along the way, he died. The angels of mercy and the angels of chastisement began quarreling over who would take away his soul.

‘The angels of chastisement said, ‘This man never did any good deed. So we have more right to take away his soul.’

‘The angels of mercy said, ‘This man was on his way to the village of the righteous, repentant and intent on seeking the grace of Allah.’

‘Then Allah Azza Wa Jall sent another angel in the form of a human being and the quarreling angels turned to him for adjudication.

‘The angel said, ‘See which of the two villages is nearer to the dead man. Count him among the dwellers of the nearer of the two.’

“The Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wassalaam said, ‘When death was just about to overtake this man, he pushed himself a little farther along the way (to the village of the righteous), thereby bringing himself closer to the village of the righteous and distancing himself from the village of the wicked. Thus the angels counted him among the dwellers of the village of the righteous, and the angels of mercy took away his soul.’”

_____

Subhan’Allah. The mercy of Allah Azza Wa Jall.

“He pushed himself a little farther” - By Allah, this strikes the soul. It is but within ourselves if we would come to His Mercy or we would stay in the situation where we are now.

Yes, you may have been sinning, but the night never stays forever, morning will come, light will come, just as how sun sets and rises. You have a choice, you have a will, it is up to you.

Do not let the evil of your own self shatter the good in you, come to the Mercy of Allah Azza Wa Jall. It is never too late to repent and make tawbah. You still a have a breathing heart. You just have to make up your mind.

Stop sobbing around the corner, start praying, start repenting, start making tawbah to Allah Azza Wa Jall.

But also keep in mind that not because Allah Azza Wa Jall is Most Forgiving and Most Merciful, you would take that and keep doing sins, also remember that Allah is severe in punishment.

Take a side. Choose wisely where you would want your soul to be lined up on the day of Reckoning.

Remember death is around the corner just as how you have been sobbing and sinning around the corner. Take heed. Learn from the life of this man, that even though he had committed a grave sin, yet it didn’t stop him from yearning and wanting the Mercy of Allah Azza Wa Jall.

Be a soul that the angels of Mercy would take away.

Wallah, be that soul.

Source

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~ Sabr ~
04-01-2016, 08:23 AM
:salamext:

:jz:, a much needed reminder

noraina
04-01-2016, 08:36 AM
SubhanAllah, how merciful our Lord is and still we continue to stray from His path.

I find this so unique to Islam - a Creator Who feels such love and mercy for His creation. I think is it not a sign of His mercy, that he sent down thousands of prophets (AS) and divine guidance to help make easy our path to Jannah, rather than leaving us to find the path of righteousness all on our own?

JazakAllah for the reminder.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.