/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I really don't know whether I should laugh or be inspired by this..

Khalid Saifullah
04-01-2016, 07:23 PM
I was sitting in a masjid after Juma prayer.

When it was time for offering, the chanda(donation) box was passed around. Despite the Imam's call for good offering, I still hurriedly and secretly pulled out an old worn out note of R10 from my pocket and dropped it in.

Just then, the person behind me tapped me on the shoulder and handed me a R200 note.

I smiled, so generous.

Majestically, I looked around and put the R200 in the box and passed it on.

Then I turned and thanked the man seriously for being so generous.

He replied "don't mention it''

be more careful next time, it fell out YOUR pocket"

Whaaaat!!!!!???????...... :Emoji17::Emoji57:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
04-01-2016, 07:38 PM
:D Lol.

Look at how his thinking/comments change from being so generous to whaaaat brother?? lol

May Allah swt help us remember HIM in wealth & poverty Ameen.

noraina
04-01-2016, 09:00 PM
:) JazakAllah for sharing this with us,

A sweet story, and ma'sha'Allah how you unintentionally did such a good deed. It has certainly inspired me.

Simply_Logical
04-01-2016, 09:07 PM
that was quiet funny to be fair lol ;D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
noraina
04-01-2016, 09:24 PM
It was quite funny, made me smile!

strivingobserver98
04-01-2016, 10:00 PM
I think brother @Khalid Saifullah wrote this. Check through his early threads, he wrote them too [emoji4].

Let's await his response.

Khalid Saifullah
04-02-2016, 02:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by farhan
I think brother @Khalid Saifullah wrote this. Check through his early threads, he wrote them too .
Nopes ..... someone narrated it to me

hisnameiszzz
04-02-2016, 04:44 PM
Aww that's cute.

They were doing donations for a new Masjid in the area today. It was in our local Masjid and was advertised for a week.

Not a single person put a penny in which was quite embarrassing actually. Having said that I didn't either. Sad news for the people who were collecting. They seemed so ambitious.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.