/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Experts predict that Israel will not survive past 2050....

Mustafa16
04-02-2016, 06:25 PM
A CIA report was released in 2010, casting doubt over Israel's survival over the next 25 years due to all of the Jews leaving Israel, as well as what they called the "demographic time bomb." this "demographic time bomb" has israeli politicians and citizens scared stiff, and they are pressured into giving the palestinians a state....let me break it down...arab families have more children than jewish families, and while young israelis leave the country, older jews who do not have children anymore are the majority of migrants who make aaliyah to israel.......also, palestinians from the west bank continue to migrate both legally and illegally to israel.....experts predict that there could be an arab majority by 2035, and certainly by 2048. that is why many israelis and palestinians desire a binational solution rather than a two state solution. yasser arafat was even once quoted as saying "the womb of the arab woman is my greatest weapon." Have you heard of these claims, and what are your thoughts?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mustafa16
04-02-2016, 06:29 PM
also, experts predict that israel will be seriously low on water by 2040, and that the bds movement will cost israel 47 billion dollars over the next 10 years, and the bedouin population of southern israel has the highest population growth in the world, doubling every 12 years....this has alarmed many israeli officials, who are encouraging jewish settlers to move to southern israel......and attempting to "resettle" the bedouins

M.I.A.
04-02-2016, 06:35 PM
..well as a minority in a majority country.

Most population predictions just seem to make the majority uneasy.. Or so a minority of the majority would have you believe.

As for the water problem that would affect all peoples not just the Jews..

Maybe they could reinvent irrigation.. Maybe those that would be a majority in 2050 should start working towards solving the problem.

Or not.

Lybia had a lot of luck with water distribution although I only know what iv read on the internet.

azc
04-02-2016, 07:19 PM
I don't believe in predictions

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.