/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What is a Correct way for dua ?

Quran Classes
04-02-2016, 08:54 PM
Salam,

I have some questions about dua that I am confused about because of different opinions I have read online and I would like to go with what the prophet PBUH did.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Quran Classes
04-02-2016, 08:57 PM
anyone can share with me proper way which can make our dua more powerfull

greenhill
04-02-2016, 10:35 PM
Don't know what you mean exactly..

It helps if you praise Allah, give salutations to the prophet (pbuh), seek forgiveness for your parents and teachers and then your requests...

:peace:

Ummshareef
04-03-2016, 02:23 PM
:wa:

There is no single correct way to make dua, but there are certain times and things you can do to make it more likely to be accepted by Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'alaa. It is said that dua after the fardh salah is more likely to be accepted (though in this case it will need to be in Arabic) and that dua made in Tahajjud is like an arrow that goes straight to its target. There are many other times when dua is more likely to be accepted, like during the month of Ramadhan, between the Adhan and Iqamah, during rain, etc. I prefer to make dua in sajdah whenever I can, especially when praying Istighfar as it helps me to feel more humble and it is said to make it more likely that your repentance will be accepted by Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'alaa. Try to learn lots and lots of dua so that they can be incorporated in your daily life, when you go to bed, when wake up at night, go to and leave the bathroom, after wudu, before a meal etc.

Making dua is so important because it really helps us to appreciate how totally and utterly dependent on Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'alaa we all are.

In sha'Allah I hope this helps answer your question.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
abd.rahman303
05-31-2021, 01:30 PM
1. Start off with Darood Shareef.
2. Use beautiful names for Allah like Ya Allah, Ya Rabil-Alameen etc.
3. Face qiblah
4. Raise your hands in the position of dua by joining your hands together like you are asking for something.
5. Always have faith that and belief that your dua will be accepted.
6. Be consistent in asking Allah and be content in your dua. Tell Allah what you want and say Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.