/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What are the benefits that a Hafiz gets in this life and the next?

Quran Classes
04-02-2016, 09:19 PM
Praise be to Allah[-][-]

My question is about hafiz-e-quran ..whats advantages is if anyone became hafiz-e-quran ?
:statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M.I.A.
04-02-2016, 10:07 PM
May Allah swt be pleased with them.

May Allah swt have mercy upon them.

Ummshareef
04-03-2016, 07:10 AM
:sl:

Well for a start they will have instant access to the perfect instruction manual on how to live their life.

hisnameiszzz
04-03-2016, 10:00 AM
Oh my. The rewards and benefits are endless. You don't need to physically look at the text to pray because you have it in your mind. You can pray on the go. That's the main benefit for me.

Becoming a Hafiz is fantastic, my only advice is that they need to sit down with the children who want to become Hafiz and explain that it's a life long commitment and that they must remember it for life. It's not just a "complete it and it's done" thing. I was never told about it when I started and when I found out half way through, I wanted to pull out but I was not allowed. :hiding:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BeTheChange
04-03-2016, 07:43 PM
Asalamualykum,

Praise be to Allaah.

Memorizing the Qur’aan is an act of worship through which one seeks the Face of Allaah and reward in the Hereafter. Without this intention, he will never have any reward, rather he will be punished for doing this act of worship for someone or something other than Allaah.

The haafiz (the person who has memorized the Qur’aan) should not have any intention of gaining worldly benefits by memorizing the Qur’aan, because his memorization thereof is not a product to be traded with in this world, rather it is an act of worship which is done for the sake of his Lord.

Allaah has given special privileges to the one who memorizes the Qur’aan in a number of ways in this world and in the Hereafter, for example:

1 – He takes precedence over others in leading the prayer.
2 – He is placed in front of others in a common grave, closer to the qiblah, if it is essential to bury him with others.
3 – He takes precedence in leadership if he able to bear that
4 – The status of the one who memorizes Qur’aan will be commensurate with the last aayah he memorized.

Please visit https://islamqa.info/en/14035

Mazpop
04-04-2016, 01:10 AM
[emoji108]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.