/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How do I marry my childhood sweetheart who lives far away after college?

Mustafa16
04-03-2016, 12:41 AM
when I was a kid, I had a friend who was a girl, but then my family moved, and then several crises occured in my life....including the divorce of my parents, an intense conflict with my older sister who had the authority of a second parent, a stubborn doctor who put me on excess doses of concerta (an adhd stimulant), panic attacks, and me going to alternative school.....I live fat away from this girl, but I want to marry her the Islamic way so as to get back in touch with a happier time...my father is still friends with her father......i moved at the age of 8, last talked to her at the age of 10, and last saw her at age 13...i saw her instagram photo to see if she was still pretty...i called her father multiple times to ask if i could speak with her, and he kept saying "she's not here" but finally he snapped and forbade me from calling again...i tried adding her on social media, not knowing this was all haram and that now we were baligh, friendship is haram.....but she never added me back....what should I do?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mustafa16
04-03-2016, 12:42 AM
i am currently 17

BilalKid
04-03-2016, 02:04 AM
father say no?? ^o)

Kiro
04-03-2016, 03:14 AM
Get your father to speak to her father.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
04-03-2016, 05:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kiro
Get your father to speak to her father.
That´s a sensible advice. Stop trying to contact her by social media or any other way by yourself. If hers father still says no, accept the truth and ask Allah to show you more suitable spouse.

If that´s happens, it wouldn´t easy to accept it but try your best. Remaining to miss something what´s not possible to get only hurts your own heart.

Abu Musab
04-03-2016, 12:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mustafa16
i am currently 17
You want some solid advice?

Forget about her and move on with your life, you'll save yourself a lot of unnecessary trouble.

She may not have any interest in you, and that is why she didn't accept your friend request. I doubt it's because she got a conscience thinking it's haraam to have private conversations with you, otherwise she wouldn't have her photos posted publicly online.

So you will fight and chase after her, only to eventually get turned down by her.

So do the smart thing and move on.

Kiro
04-03-2016, 12:59 PM
what does baligh mean

ardianto
04-03-2016, 02:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mustafa16
i am currently 17
17?. You are still too young to get married. You still study, haven't had a job, haven't had income.

Brother Abu Musab is right. She is not interested to you. If you try to approach her, it will only make her has very negative impression on you.

It's better if you enjoy your youth period through go fishing, go to the beach or mountain, or active in your hobby.

ardianto
04-03-2016, 02:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kiro
what does baligh mean
Puberty, adolescence.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.