/* */

PDA

View Full Version : An ingenious way of helping someone

Khalid Saifullah
04-03-2016, 02:43 PM
How many times haven't we witnessed a vehicle breakdown on the side of the road, but we did not stop due to time constraints? We were either rushing for work , scrambling to reach our destination , or fearful of losing an appointment or arriving late at a funeral or a wedding reception ... and we may have been 10 minutes delayed already !

The person was in desperate need of help, but we simply zipped passed him with lightning speed. Our timely assistance or even our mere presence may have saved his life from predators. He may be rushing to hospital or for some urgent work of his own , and your help would've helped him to salvage a situation

In order to overcome this, let us all try to leave for our destinations at least 30 minutes early. Make the CONSCIOUS INTENTION of helping anyone in need on the road or being of assistance to anyone in need. On some trips, we may sometimes not find anyone to assist , but we will be nevertheless rewarded for our noble intentions.

May Allâh Ta’ala enable all of us to become selfless contributors to the upliftment of humanity - Ameen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
04-03-2016, 04:37 PM
Even animals help each other but some of us are inferior to them let alone be superior.

So help your brother.

strivingobserver98
04-03-2016, 04:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
Even animals help each other but some of us are inferior to them let alone be superior.
Alhamdulilah.

Look at them :)

noraina
04-03-2016, 05:08 PM
Alhamdulillah, animals have the compassions humans lack these days. That is what Islam teaches us, mercy and compassion - Allah knew how astray humans could go that they would have to be taught compassion, something which should be so natural.

When one of my hens lays an egg, the other chickens will sit by her clucking her on until she has laid it, even if she takes an hour :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BeTheChange
04-03-2016, 05:11 PM
Asalamualykum,

Am all for helping people and my natural disposition is to help people wherever and whenever i can but i think it is important to discuss our safety as well.

It is important to assess the situation and weigh up the risks involved.

Sadly there's many people who will take advantage of a kind heart.

If you feel uncomfortable or feel it's too dangerous to help then just notify the police. They trained to help people.

M.I.A.
04-03-2016, 05:28 PM
Great habit to plan ahead and give yourself time.

...although people nead help all of the time, being 30 min ahead or behind them just won't do.

Personally when I have any plans I prefer to run out the house before anyone catches or trips me lol..

Strange days.

...pray often

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.