/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I'm not sure what is wrong with me

BrokenToe
04-04-2016, 07:34 AM
Recently, I have been battling against an addiction. This addiction has made me weak and my focus weak. This couldn't have happened at a worse time as I have exams coming and do not feel remotely ready. My body feels weak and I constantly feel tired. Any suggestions on how to make my focus stronger and combat what is happening to me.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Abed
04-04-2016, 07:49 AM
There's nothing really wrong with you. Its all got to do with strengthening your resolve, and that comes with having a positive attitude that you can do better, and excel in your subjects.

Firstly, make a strong commitment to yourself that you will stand up for change within yourself, you can do it, remember that - you can.

Other important tips are, good sleep and rest is important for good brain function, as well as a regular dose of exercising, which will boost energy levels as well as a balanced diet.

Hope that helps.

~ Sabr ~
04-04-2016, 08:16 AM
:salamext:

If you can explain what the addiction is, we will be able to give better advise :ia:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.