/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Career choices

Mazpop
04-04-2016, 09:53 PM
Asalamu Alaykum [emoji112][emoji4]

Ive been struggling with many things and one of them is career choices.
For the past year, I have been struggling of where i fit in, by this I always seem to be changing of what I want to be but within this category I want to help people, help them not just financially, but mentally and physically.

My close family and friends always say to me Id make a good teacher because when I was younger I always used to pretend to be a teacher (lol) [emoji432]

Anyway as I grew older i kept changing my plan to become a physiotherapist or a designer.

Right now am studying 3 Btecs all level 3 health and social care and science and english.

I enjoy what am studying and I am a more practical type of person than academic.
Am planning to go to university [emoji310]Inshallah bi'thinallah to get a degree, am really struggling with what degree am going to study. My parents are really pushing the idea onto me to go to university but i am having doubts.

Help/advise?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
crimsontide06
04-04-2016, 11:45 PM
I wonder how Muslim teachers in the U.S deal with their job. They have to be at school all day on Fridays. They cannot leave a bunch of kids alone in class to go to prayer.

BeTheChange
04-06-2016, 11:15 AM
Walaikumasalaam,

Please visit the below website;

https://www.prospects.ac.uk/

You can find case studies & general career advice.

It depends on what YOU want out of the job and your long-term life ambitions.

You need to think about where you want to invest your time and energy and whether the end result serves your aims and goals.

May Allah swt make you successful in all that you do Ameen.

Mazpop
04-07-2016, 12:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by BeTheChange
Walaikumasalaam,

Please visit the below website;

https://www.prospects.ac.uk/

May Allah swt make you successful in all that you do Ameen.
Ameen [emoji180]. Salam alaykum and jaskallah khayr for this message and I use that website at the moment and the best job career that matches my personality is equality and diversity officer.

I just need sometime to find myself i guess. [emoji18]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.